Schumacher Corner

Search this Thread

Old 12-18-2006, 12:50 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Nathan Parker
Paul you got PM

Hope the edit of the Pictures is ok.

If anyone would like the orginals for their own private use only then feel free to pm me.
I thought you can delete the images option on your own post...no need to black them out...simply delete them.
Old 12-18-2006, 01:32 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Official Mi3 Response

As many of you have seen we are indeed working on a new sedan. The Mi3 has been in development for some time and is currently making the rounds with our top drivers for testing.

The car seen in the pics is a prototype and substantial details have already been changed. There are A LOT of innovative features on the Mi3 that never before seen on any other touring car. Schumacher R&D really out did themselves (and everyone else ). This is why we were so adamant about maintaining security and controlling the release of images.

We really appreciate the quick response from the online community of Schumacher drivers in respecting out need to maintain secrecy for the time being.

I can honestly tell you that everyone at Schumacher is chomping at the bit to tell everyone what we have come up with. We are not trying to keep you in the dark. We do have plans for a proper press release for the Mi3. I assure everyone that the wait for more Mi3 information will not be a long one.
Old 12-18-2006, 01:58 PM
Tech Apprentice

well said i think it would have been better if the car had been first seen wen it had been finished by release from schumacher itself more suspense
Old 12-18-2006, 03:01 PM
Tech Master

Yay..MI3 Pics.

Im so glad I can see what its roughly gonna be like and decide to buy one.

I can understand Schumacher gettingthe hump.....but that said Its a prototype.....not a finished product....but may be close.

Now I know its almost ready ( due to no press release) Ill save my cash to get one rather than buy one of the other TC's.

You Americans need to chill out and realise its a bloody TOY CAR!!!

It will only be as good as your thumbs will let it be....

Xray....new car every year pretty much.

I have pics of the New Associated.....Prototype...Big Deal..

All cars look the bloody same now...its boring.....Everyone is copying everyone.

I wish some imagination went into them :P

Thanks for the Sneaky peek Nathan......

anyways, if the manufacturer has a problem with there cars being snap shotted, surely they should take it to a closed track for the day and work on it, if its not meant to be seen it isnt ready to be raced at a public EVENT.

Last edited by ooliganRC; 12-18-2006 at 03:16 PM.
Old 12-18-2006, 05:30 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 103 (100%+)

anyone looking for a heavy duty oneway for the MI2 let me know
Old 12-19-2006, 08:43 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

If anyone didn't already know this, but the day a new car is released is the first day of developement of the NEXT new car. This isn't just for RC cars either, but for any company that makes performance based products. R&D is an ongoing process that only ends when beating the competition is no longer the goal. Schumacher has always been on the forefront of innovation and it great to see that they plan to stay there. That alone would keep me as a loyal customer (as I have been for almost ten years now); the help and support of Adrain and PW at Schumacher USA, as well as all of the other drivers, are just icing on the cake. There is a reason that so many top drivers ran Schumacher at one time.

Sure there will be a new car at some point, but I am more than happy with the current car. It will be difficult for any car to be better than the current EC (IMHO).

As another year comes to a close, I want to send a HUGE thank you to PW and Adrain, as well as everyone else who makes Schumacher such a great product. Also, a BIG thanks to all of the drivers who are so happy to share information at the racetrack (and on the web). I hope everyone has a merry and safe Christmas and New Year.

Thanks again for all the help!
Old 12-19-2006, 09:40 AM
Tech Addict

well said racer-x, i want to add my own heartfelt thank you to the team as well. it is always a pleasure doing business and talking with adriam and PW. hope to see you at the reedy next year...

happy holidays to everyone
Old 12-19-2006, 12:08 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

well done nathan thats another car crossed of my new car list losi has taken too long ae has taken too long schumacher has taken too long fed up of waiting he he.
Old 12-19-2006, 12:39 PM
Tech Adept

Very impressive the new prototype. I think this is the most innovative TC for a very long time and it is great that Schumacher shows that it is still possible to be creative in the highly developed TC market.

But the issue about not posting pictures is a big joke. Ofcourse we are allowed to post spy pictures. If it is so secret Schumacher need to hide it and not test it in public. One example, if I take spy pictures of the new 2008 VW Golf model I would sell them to Car magazines. It is the same here. Spy pictures should and will be posted.

And this about showing respect to the manufacturers, hey I'm paying these manufacturers hundreds of dollars every year so it is them who should respect us the customers. Responces like this from Schumacher:

Originally Posted by P-DUB
Nathan...I guess you feel important now
is an example that they are not showing a lot of respect either.

Or is this just a way of creating a buzz around this car from Schumachers side then it is quite clever way of marketing but I don't know.
Old 12-19-2006, 02:08 PM
Tech Regular

The only dodgy part of the pictures is the quality... Nathan had permission and this is a public forum... UK, US etc whatever... when are we going to think the world as one??? and Colin you need a smell chucker desperately.

Everytime there is a rumor that theres a TC out you will have people asking for pics and when have been spotted then there are a few pics going around... this must be a first when everyone has got their backs up... what happened everyone just took a moral pill or something Get a grip! they knew its going to come out no matter how... its the internet/camera phone age... plus the demand was there anyway whether you like it or not.

I personally wish the pictures came a month earlier cos I just bought T2 2007 and would have liked to have considered the Mi3 instead

Nathan PM pics if you got better ones than the shite mess you posted here
Old 12-19-2006, 02:22 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

Gossip and I didn't start it for a change....
Old 12-19-2006, 02:43 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by STLNLST
Gossip and I didn't start it for a change....
Yep, we should've had a contest.....the first one to post Mi3 pics had to wear a dress!!
Old 12-19-2006, 03:14 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by turbodog
Yep, we should've had a contest.....the first one to post Mi3 pics had to wear a dress!!
He already does.
Old 12-19-2006, 03:25 PM
wyd
Tech Legend

Trader Rating: 51 (100%+)

Racer X I'm with you. New cars and updates never stop.

I to would like to thank Adrian and Paul at Schumacher for all the support they have given me. Had a great year for me with this car. Glas to be back on the Schumacher team and look forward to the new car for 2007.

Also a shoult to all the guys on this thread that have helped out wih setups and info on the Schumacher cars.
Old 12-19-2006, 06:40 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

just a question about the new car.
have they changed the shock collars? cause when the ec came out a few drivers were worried about them comming loose, just a thought, ive never had a problem, but when people like jon kerr and p dub mention it lol i listen.
look forward to seeing OFFICIAL pictures of the MI3 when it done.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.