Wiki Posts
Search

Corally RDX Phi 09

Search this Thread

Old 03-17-2010, 11:52 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

G'day Guys

does anyone have a spare rear shock tower for a Phi 09 (79743) they would like to sell, Warehouse has none in stock and seems it could sometime before they back in stock, new / used doesn't matter, desparate to race again.

Cheers

Barry
Old 03-21-2010, 05:35 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

have you tried www.superiorhobbies.com
Old 03-22-2010, 01:00 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Back from TITC now, Car was very good easily a top 5 setup. Had alot of problems with tyre insert breaking in most of the runs. Setup should be up on Corally website soon.
Old 03-22-2010, 10:49 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by SAINT
G'day Guys

does anyone have a spare rear shock tower for a Phi 09 (79743) they would like to sell, Warehouse has none in stock and seems it could sometime before they back in stock, new / used doesn't matter, desparate to race again.

Cheers

Barry
Anyone have a list of hobby stores that sell Corally parts in Australia

Cheers
Old 03-23-2010, 12:52 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by SAINT
Anyone have a list of hobby stores that sell Corally parts in Australia

Cheers
The only stores I have dealt with in Australia are:

Wings over the Downs ( My local hobby shop )
Northern Beaches Hobby Centre
Corally Australia Website

I can say that of the above non had or could get the parts quickly that I required and I have just placed an order overseas (US) and should get Monday.

Of the parts I have ordered overseas I have also ordered the same from my local hobby shop and when they are back in stock I will grab from them as well for spares because they can be difficult to get at times.

With the shock tower you are after are you still chasing as I might be able to help you out?

Regards

Michael
Old 03-23-2010, 03:21 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by miku
The only stores I have dealt with in Australia are:

Wings over the Downs ( My local hobby shop )
Northern Beaches Hobby Centre
Corally Australia Website

I can say that of the above non had or could get the parts quickly that I required and I have just placed an order overseas (US) and should get Monday.

Of the parts I have ordered overseas I have also ordered the same from my local hobby shop and when they are back in stock I will grab from them as well for spares because they can be difficult to get at times.

With the shock tower you are after are you still chasing as I might be able to help you out?

Regards

Michael

G'day Michael,

I have sent you a PM

Cheers
Old 03-26-2010, 04:51 PM
Tech Addict

Hi guys, I was jet wondering if there was any way of editing the setup sheet on corally USA site and being able to save it without having the full adobe acrobat pacakge? I see the package is like $500 lol
Old 03-26-2010, 07:27 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Originally Posted by s.nicholson
Hi guys, I was jet wondering if there was any way of editing the setup sheet on corally USA site and being able to save it without having the full adobe acrobat pacakge? I see the package is like $500 lol
I actually emailed the guy who made the setup sheet. He is attending the national championships this weekend. He said he would take a look at it.
Old 03-26-2010, 10:00 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 98 (100%+)

you can dnload adobe reader for free simon...

http://get.adobe.com/reader/

its all i ever use...
cya
Old 03-26-2010, 11:06 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

Originally Posted by blade072
you can dnload adobe reader for free simon...

http://get.adobe.com/reader/

its all i ever use...
cya
I believe that Simon needs the whole program to edit. Adobe Reader is limited to viewing.
Old 03-26-2010, 11:52 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 98 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Still Bill
I believe that Simon needs the whole program to edit. Adobe Reader is limited to viewing.
oh ok i got ya now......i wont say torrent will i....
Old 03-27-2010, 02:13 AM
Tech Master

I am acquiring a 2nd hand RDX. It's not the phi, and i'm wanting to know if any of the parts are interchangeable?
I live in the middle of nowhere (quite close to middle earth technically), and the parts for Corally are hard to come by so if I can get stuff fromthe newer version it may make life easier.
Thanks
Old 03-27-2010, 05:39 AM
Tech Regular

There is suppose to be a link on the Corally USA website to Adobe Creator which is a free download from Adobe. This will allow you to save the editable setup sheets to your computer and allow us to send them to each other. That was our intentions with this editable setup sheet. If the link isn't attached to the website, you should be able to access it directly from the Adobe site. Hope this helps!
Old 03-27-2010, 04:00 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by BJohnson
There is suppose to be a link on the Corally USA website to Adobe Creator which is a free download from Adobe. This will allow you to save the editable setup sheets to your computer and allow us to send them to each other. That was our intentions with this editable setup sheet. If the link isn't attached to the website, you should be able to access it directly from the Adobe site. Hope this helps!
I tried that but it wouldn't open the file and it seemed like it was only for printing?
Old 03-27-2010, 04:23 PM
Super Moderator

Location: a very small town in wisconsin that is in the middle of absolutely no where
Trader Rating: 63 (100%+)

I tried that but it wouldn't open the file and it seemed like it was only for printing?
when you use the editable setup sheet. type in all your infor and the "disk" icon next to the "printer" icon is what you use to save the setup sheet. click on the "disk" icon and it will ask you where and name you want file to save as.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.