Wiki Posts
Search

fitzpatrick models uk warning

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2009, 02:57 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by Nick Priest
And so they should.. I am God!
at Nick although its a serious thread im glad you read my post properly and didnt take insult as none were intended to anyone on either post.

Old 03-31-2009, 03:44 AM
Tech Champion

Two questions I have no answer for about this situation.

How many times does something like this need to happen for a retailer to loose the chance to sell any branded product, and how many times will this happen again?

Until the issues in question are dealt with, I for one will be staying well clear of any dealings with this "business". (And this is purely from what I have seen here, I do not know of anyone in this thread, or from Fitzpatrick Models!).

Second chances are only possible when the first chance issues are out the way!
Old 03-31-2009, 11:38 AM
Tech Initiate

Hi guys!

Some new developments in my case:

The Paypal just informed my friend that we will get 112 GBP back from 139 that we have payed!

So what now? Should we be happy?
I am not!

Our national championship will start 05.04.
There is no way i can get another motor from elsewhere till then.

And another thing: where is the rest of the money?
It is only 27 GBP? Multiply with 100; 200; 300;(customers like me) and soon one can be a sponsor...

Bad karma for you John, i am telling you.

regards,

Borut
Old 04-01-2009, 05:53 AM
Tech Initiate

My bank requires a change back for my money....rozko is paypal retains your 27 GBP for have recovery your money....
Old 04-02-2009, 02:35 PM
Tech Apprentice

Default wow!

!0 pages of complaints!!! Wow John, you've really ballsed this up haven't you mate? I have a pretty good idea why this has happened, it's not because he's s scammer, that would take some level of intelligence - omg, how bitchy am I? must be my blood sugar levels, got to be lol.

I have the same suppliers as John, I can get anything John can and more, so if the people who haven't had their bits still want them and want to order via me ( sorry if this is breaking any posting rules, please let me know if it does, but this kinda thing makes us all look bad ).

Let me know what you want so I can check mine and my supplier's stocks levels before ordering.

my website is www dot sldmodels dot co dot uk

Sarah
Old 04-02-2009, 03:27 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by HarryN
People, please be very careful when making serious complaints or even pressing legal actions. You have to make sure 100% that you have explored all avenues. Not answering phone calls or emails is just the tip of the iceburg. What if this person was in the hospital? Had a family member pass away recently?

The worst thing that can happen is legal action pressed back against you guys. I feel bad that you guys are in this situation, but the legal repercussions can be severe. Believe me, I live in a country where suing is as common as breathing! Almost everyone here knows how the law works one way or another.
He's not in hospital, in fact, (and this is really going to piss a lot of people off here) he went on holiday to australia in the new year, and that's not just a cheap weekend at the seaside.
Old 04-03-2009, 01:13 AM
Tech Adept

oh dear.........
Old 04-03-2009, 04:37 AM
Tech Apprentice

Exactly Lee, it's people like John that lead to "normal" shops like me and you giving up on bricks and mortar shops and going online only.
Old 04-03-2009, 05:02 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Nick Priest
And so they should.. I am God!
you will pay for that assinine statement in the hearafter,jerk!
Old 04-03-2009, 01:43 PM
Tech Rookie

Hello everyone!

I'm newbie here but John pissed me off also. I' pay via paypal, do dispute -> claim and now waiting for refunding me 114£...

I'm very thankful if any of you there in UK can help me because I'm from Finland. I ordered 07.02.2009 waiting two weeks, then do dispute, no answer, do claim and paypal decided it in my favor 26.03.2009. Now waiting refund...

Fitzpatrickmodels sucks!!
Old 04-03-2009, 05:38 PM
Suspended

Originally Posted by hairy
you will pay for that assinine statement in the hearafter,jerk!
At least spell it correctly if you're going to use it.

Asinine!
Old 04-05-2009, 02:55 PM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by the_man
Hello everyone!

I'm newbie here but John pissed me off also. I' pay via paypal, do dispute -> claim and now waiting for refunding me 114£...

I'm very thankful if any of you there in UK can help me because I'm from Finland. I ordered 07.02.2009 waiting two weeks, then do dispute, no answer, do claim and paypal decided it in my favor 26.03.2009. Now waiting refund...

Fitzpatrickmodels sucks!!
there is someone that can 'kill John please?
Old 04-06-2009, 01:59 AM
Tech Rookie

stafford police have now got a statement and are looking at him
could anyone who has not had a refund or parts supplied from fitzpatrick models please contact staffordshire police on the following tele no
03001234455 from uk
+443001234455 international
it will give them an idea as to how many people he has conned and also the amount of money involved
Old 04-06-2009, 04:48 AM
Tech Apprentice

Here is the link for Staffordshire Trading Standards www dot staffordshire dot gov dot uk/business/tradingstandards/ which I think someone has allready posted (if it doesn't show properly and you want it, please pm me)

I should see John on Thursday night at the Stafford RC Club www dot staffordrcmcc dot codot uk - he "builds" that website for the club, badly in my opinion.

If anyone wants me to hand him any correspondence, ie letters, pm me and I'll give you my email address.

Please limit it to letter and not dog fescies of any kind, I have to handle it myself and that's not fair on me lol.
Old 04-06-2009, 07:00 AM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by sldmodels
Here is the link for Staffordshire Trading Standards www dot staffordshire dot gov dot uk/business/tradingstandards/ which I think someone has allready posted (if it doesn't show properly and you want it, please pm me)

I should see John on Thursday night at the Stafford RC Club www dot staffordrcmcc dot codot uk - he "builds" that website for the club, badly in my opinion.

If anyone wants me to hand him any correspondence, ie letters, pm me and I'll give you my email address.

Please limit it to letter and not dog fescies of any kind, I have to handle it myself and that's not fair on me lol.
Hello, i agree...
ask what you need

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.