Old 07-07-2004, 09:21 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 28 (100%+)

Originally posted by JDM_DOHC_SiR
... Yes and no but yes going straight to PAL does have it's fring bennys'
R/C God far from it
thanky though
-Dave
You need to let us know when the boat will be stateside so you can enjoy some of the OC flavor with the local racers

KO Grand Prix in August maybe....still 22 spots open? Limited rules, just right!

John
Old 07-07-2004, 10:04 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)

Originally posted by madjack
You need to let us know when the boat will be stateside so you can enjoy some of the OC flavor with the local racers

KO Grand Prix in August maybe....still 22 spots open? Limited rules, just right!

John
I was just back in the states 3 weeks ago ..Hung out with Dave Berger and Rodzilla for a day at So-Cal....
I"ll be back next year for the Reedy Race though

-Dave
Old 07-07-2004, 10:48 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Finally after 1year .....it's about time
Better late than never! Do let us know when you come to state side and race. We all seen you post a lot of setup information on r/c tech, and I'm sure a lot of guys would like to see just how well you can drive on the track and apply some of the techniques you suggested. If you're for sure on the Reedy Race, let me know I have ways of getting you a spot and I would love nothing more than to get another barracuda on the grid. So far we've been able to qualify someone into the A-main every year since we brought into the US, and if you can run at the Reed Race, man I think we can almost expect a win right?

By the way, any big races you attended in Japan recently? 23T Sportsman Nats? Mod Nats? anything we can check out some race results on and see your name? That would be cool!

Steve Wang
Old 07-07-2004, 11:49 PM
Tech Champion

Originally posted by SpeedTech
Better late than never! Do let us know when you come to state side and race. We all seen you post a lot of setup information on r/c tech, and I'm sure a lot of guys would like to see just how well you can drive on the track and apply some of the techniques you suggested. If you're for sure on the Reedy Race, let me know I have ways of getting you a spot and I would love nothing more than to get another barracuda on the grid. So far we've been able to qualify someone into the A-main every year since we brought into the US, and if you can run at the Reed Race, man I think we can almost expect a win right?

By the way, any big races you attended in Japan recently? 23T Sportsman Nats? Mod Nats? anything we can check out some race results on and see your name? That would be cool!

Steve Wang
I would love to be there for the Reedy Race with the R3... . if you can get me in I"m there 100%..

I"ll have to give you a buzz this week

as far as the 23T stuff.. I be in racing in the 23T Sports man class here in November 20,21,22 this year so you should see some results with my name on them

but for the PAL Hubs seriously congrats on getting them because they are hard to get over here in Japan PAL has a back order on c-hubs right now.... it's hard for me to get them even
it will be interesting to see how much you sell them for
-=Dave
Old 07-08-2004, 01:31 AM
Tech Master

IS EVERYONE PICKING ON YOU DAVE ???

Anyway any chance of a pm ??

Keep up the good work guys

Any new set-ups for foams and carpet ??

Mid span wishbones technical track
27t and 19t motors more aimed at the 19t really
one way or diff in the front , i preferr the diff as theres loads of braking
no locked front diff set-ups please

Thanks in advance people
Old 07-08-2004, 02:19 AM
Tech Champion

Originally posted by Merciless
IS EVERYONE PICKING ON YOU DAVE ???

Anyway any chance of a pm ??

Looks like it ...It`s all in fun though

and yes you have a PM
-Dave
Old 07-08-2004, 02:34 AM
Tech Elite

Well thats good news about the PAL items now if I want some when I get some cash then I can bug Steve instead of Dave
Then I can bug Merciless to get my bulkheads machined nicely too
Although I may be working somewhere I can get it done myself, by then
Old 07-08-2004, 03:12 AM
Tech Champion

Originally posted by Herminator
Well thats good news about the PAL items now if I want some when I get some cash then I can bug Steve instead of Dave
Please do that Pete .. I think you would get it faster too
BTW some one should be knocking on the door of that new address you gave me anyday now with a nice ALFA 2.0 inside the box

-Dave

Last edited by JDM_DOHC_SiR; 07-08-2004 at 06:36 AM.
Old 07-08-2004, 04:56 AM
Tech Elite

Please do that Pete .. I think you would get it faster too
BTW some one should be knocking on the door of that new address you gave me anyday now with a nice AFLA 2.0 inside the box

-Dave
I wish they'd hurry up I've waited long enough
Old 07-08-2004, 05:03 AM
Tech Master

HERM

i too wish the post was faster.......... your not alone !
Old 07-08-2004, 07:34 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 28 (100%+)

I was just back in the states 3 weeks ago ..Hung out with Dave Berger and Rodzilla for a day at So-Cal....
I"ll be back next year for the Reedy Race though

-Dave
Sounds good! That is a great race at a great venue no doubt...just ended last month and I'm already looking forward to running next year
Old 07-08-2004, 09:10 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

I would love to be there for the Reedy Race with the R3... . if you can get me in I"m there 100%..

I"ll have to give you a buzz this week

as far as the 23T stuff.. I be in racing in the 23T Sports man class here in November 20,21,22 this year so you should see some results with my name on them

but for the PAL Hubs seriously congrats on getting them because they are hard to get over here in Japan PAL has a back order on c-hubs right now.... it's hard for me to get them even
it will be interesting to see how much you sell them for
-=Dave
The price of the Pal stuff shouldn't be any more than what they are sold for in Japan.

Good luck at teh 23T sportsman class race, I met some of the drivers while I was in Japan, so it's a way for me to see how fast the Japanese drivers are against the US drivers.

As for the Reedy Race, my offer is serious. If you're serious about racing a R3 in that race, consider yourself in already

Steve Wang
Old 07-08-2004, 02:25 PM
Tech Champion

Originally posted by SpeedTech

Good luck at the 23T sportsman class race, I met some of the drivers while I was in Japan, so it's a way for me to see how fast the Japanese drivers are against the US drivers.

As for the Reedy Race, my offer is serious. If you're serious about racing a R3 in that race, consider yourself in already

Steve Wang
Thanks Steve.... the Sportsman 23T class here in Japan is considered the bench mark for most races over here in Japan... Huge turn out every year.. over A-M mains with 10 people per heat/main! .... if I can get anywhere in the d or above main that is "VERY GOOD" because most of the A-C main drivers get some sort of Factory Support... in some way part of the rules state that they can"t get it but it always happens ... Oh well I can make up for that in driving and such

I give you a call after I get off of work today about Reedy and such...need to get Dates and such

-Dave
Old 07-08-2004, 03:00 PM
Tech Regular

So are you going to be around for the worlds Dave???? We are planning on making the trip over...although i'm not that enthusiastic about running 1/12th. Id rather just go watch and catch up with a few folks and inhale some beer

I do hope to catch up with a few of you guys off the forum if you are heading on down there too

Any news on that pidgeon I sent your direction??????

Gaz
Old 07-08-2004, 03:08 PM
Tech Master

DAVE
sent a PM your way

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.