Search
Like Tree52Likes

Team Losi JRXS Type-R

Search this Thread

Old 09-08-2008, 02:31 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally Posted by dimerip87gt
Hello I need some help. I thinking about buying a JRXS. I dont think its the R version. My questions is will a Losi 5000mah 2s hard case pack fit it? The pack measures 5 3/8'' long 1 3/4'' wide and 7/8'' thick.

If not is there any conversion kit available for the car that will work.

Any help will be appreciated

Thanks
I know for a fact the 5000mah Losi pack fits in the Type R, but I think you're going to have a very tough time getting it into a JRXS front motor car. I haven't personally driven that particular car myself, but I know it was a tight fit for even NIMH packs.
Old 09-08-2008, 03:52 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

The only packs that are gonna fit in the JRXS are Nimh's or softcase Lipos. The car was not designed with Lipo in mind since they were not being used at the time when that car came out. You should just try to find a Type R if Lipo is the way you want to go.
Old 09-09-2008, 05:55 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Old 09-09-2008, 05:55 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by nitrobeast
Jason thanks for the help

At step 4 should the shock be on or off?
What with all the questions shouldn't you be on your HORNYMOON? just get to the track and you will get all the info you want and more, later.
Old 09-09-2008, 07:44 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 46 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Elijah
What with all the questions shouldn't you be on your HORNYMOON? just get to the track and you will get all the info you want and more, later.
lol..Im back in action and trying to get this thing dialed
I ran at blue diamond this past Sunday. How have you been? I'll be at trains and lanes this weekend since Jackson is having there oval race? Wanna go?
Rui
Old 09-09-2008, 07:46 AM
Tech Elite

Default Front roll center

I want to set the front with high roll center and arm length long. Does that mean number 3 for the inside and outside block? When you say 0* does that mean narrow pivot?
Old 09-09-2008, 07:52 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 73 (100%+)

I want to set the front with high roll center and arm length long. Does that mean number 3 for the inside and outside block? When you say 0* does that mean narrow pivot?
Unless you swap arms, (the old ones) you don't use the outer holes. High or low uses the inside hole with the std arms, you have to flip the front block and swap the rear blocks left to right to switch between high and low.
Old 09-09-2008, 09:01 AM
Tech Regular

lol..Im back in action and trying to get this thing dialed
I ran at blue diamond this past Sunday. How have you been? I'll be at trains and lanes this weekend since Jackson is having there oval race? Wanna go?
Rui
How was it down at the blue? I am good, no more outdoors for me I will be at 360 from now until Cleveland, later.
Old 09-09-2008, 11:44 AM
Tech Elite

How was it down at the blue? I am good, no more outdoors for me I will be at 360 from now until Cleveland, later.
Blue diamond is nice...I have gone there 2 times in the past 4 weeks..Decent turn out of losi's too..I'll be outdoors until the end of the month..
Old 09-09-2008, 12:51 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 17 (95%+)

what's this your not coming to my cash race. Man Papo was really lookin forward to seeing you. lol

Catch you at 360 in a few weeks
Old 09-09-2008, 01:14 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 100 (100%+)

Blue diamond is nice...I have gone there 2 times in the past 4 weeks..Decent turn out of losi's too..I'll be outdoors until the end of the month..
Originally Posted by Ron Goetter
what's this your not coming to my cash race. Man Papo was really lookin forward to seeing you. lol

Looking forward to seeing you all real soon at 360!

Elijah, we have our Trophy Event coming up this Sunday, the 7th. Glad to see you headed indoors and doing some carpet munchin'!......... The layout is awesome!

......To the rest of ya, Happy racing!.......... Might make the trek to the Trains and Lanes Trophy Race in Oct. and the Blue Diamond Trophy Event at the end of the month........ Let's see what the weather has in store for us!
Old 09-09-2008, 01:30 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 17 (95%+)

Originally Posted by Kwikvdub
Looking forward to seeing you all real soon at 360!

Elijah, we have our Trophy Event coming up this Sunday, the 7th. Glad to see you headed indoors and doing some carpet munchin'!......... The layout is awesome!

......To the rest of ya, Happy racing!.......... Might make the trek to the Trains and Lanes Trophy Race in Oct. and the Blue Diamond Trophy Event at the end of the month........ Let's see what the weather has in store for us!
Yo Alex the trophy race in Oct at trains is for off road How ever I'm having A cash race Sept 20th if you can make it. It should be alot of fun.

Cann't wait to come and do some carpet munchin' new car goin together right now
Old 09-09-2008, 01:40 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 100 (100%+)

Yo Alex the trophy race in Oct at trains is for off road How ever I'm having A cash race Sept 20th if you can make it. It should be alot of fun.

Cann't wait to come and do some carpet munchin' new car goin together right now
OOOppps!........ Gonna try to make your race thou.

I'm also getting my New Type R ready for carpet. With a Losi BL system!...... Yeah Baby!!

........My outdoor car is simply dialed and ready to hit the pavement again.

See you soon Bro!
Old 09-10-2008, 05:45 AM
Tech Regular

Hey Ron, I want to come to your race but I am having a hard time getting parts for my Cyclone if I get it in time I will be there.
Old 09-10-2008, 05:51 AM
Tech Regular

[QUOTE=Kwikvdub;4821515]Looking forward to seeing you all real soon at 360!

Wat up Alex, yes I know Brian twist my arms to attend this race so I will be there.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.