R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-08-2008, 03:31 PM   #7981
Tech Elite
 
schreff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 2,015
Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to schreff
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dimerip87gt View Post
Hello I need some help. I thinking about buying a JRXS. I dont think its the R version. My questions is will a Losi 5000mah 2s hard case pack fit it? The pack measures 5 3/8'' long 1 3/4'' wide and 7/8'' thick.

If not is there any conversion kit available for the car that will work.

Any help will be appreciated

Thanks
I know for a fact the 5000mah Losi pack fits in the Type R, but I think you're going to have a very tough time getting it into a JRXS front motor car. I haven't personally driven that particular car myself, but I know it was a tight fit for even NIMH packs.
__________________
-Jason Schreffler-
TLR|Horizon Hobby|Spektrum|AKA|Team CRC|CR Graphics|TQ Wire|Radio Impound Podcast
schreff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 04:52 PM   #7982
Tech Elite
 
Yeti35's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: York, PA
Posts: 2,802
Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default

The only packs that are gonna fit in the JRXS are Nimh's or softcase Lipos. The car was not designed with Lipo in mind since they were not being used at the time when that car came out. You should just try to find a Type R if Lipo is the way you want to go.
__________________
JRXS Type R, I have four of them!! ;) ( Yes, I still have them!!)
22 2.0
22T 2.0
Yeti35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 06:55 AM   #7983
Tech Regular
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 317
Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default

.
Elijah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 06:55 AM   #7984
Tech Regular
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 317
Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitrobeast View Post
Jason thanks for the help

At step 4 should the shock be on or off?
What with all the questions shouldn't you be on your HORNYMOON? just get to the track and you will get all the info you want and more, later.
Elijah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 08:44 AM   #7985
Tech Elite
 
nitrobeast's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Colonia, NJ
Posts: 2,297
Trader Rating: 40 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elijah View Post
What with all the questions shouldn't you be on your HORNYMOON? just get to the track and you will get all the info you want and more, later.
lol..Im back in action and trying to get this thing dialed
I ran at blue diamond this past Sunday. How have you been? I'll be at trains and lanes this weekend since Jackson is having there oval race? Wanna go?
Rui
__________________
Rui Goncalves
Reds Racing USA|Hot Race Tyres USA|Team CRC|Team Trinity|
Jackson RC|Horsham RC|Floyd Bennett|Blue Diamond
Jackson curbs, ready for lift off!
nitrobeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 08:46 AM   #7986
Tech Elite
 
nitrobeast's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Colonia, NJ
Posts: 2,297
Trader Rating: 40 (100%+)
Default Front roll center

I want to set the front with high roll center and arm length long. Does that mean number 3 for the inside and outside block? When you say 0* does that mean narrow pivot?
__________________
Rui Goncalves
Reds Racing USA|Hot Race Tyres USA|Team CRC|Team Trinity|
Jackson RC|Horsham RC|Floyd Bennett|Blue Diamond
Jackson curbs, ready for lift off!
nitrobeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 08:52 AM   #7987
Tech Champion
 
MikeXray's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: New York
Posts: 5,747
Trader Rating: 72 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitrobeast View Post
I want to set the front with high roll center and arm length long. Does that mean number 3 for the inside and outside block? When you say 0* does that mean narrow pivot?
Unless you swap arms, (the old ones) you don't use the outer holes. High or low uses the inside hole with the std arms, you have to flip the front block and swap the rear blocks left to right to switch between high and low.
__________________
Mike L. Awesomatixusa.com | TQWire.com | Islandraceway.com |JacksonRCracing.com | Horsham RC | Sweepracingusa.com
MikeXray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 10:01 AM   #7988
Tech Regular
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 317
Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitrobeast View Post
lol..Im back in action and trying to get this thing dialed
I ran at blue diamond this past Sunday. How have you been? I'll be at trains and lanes this weekend since Jackson is having there oval race? Wanna go?
Rui
How was it down at the blue? I am good, no more outdoors for me I will be at 360 from now until Cleveland, later.
Elijah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 12:44 PM   #7989
Tech Elite
 
nitrobeast's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Colonia, NJ
Posts: 2,297
Trader Rating: 40 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elijah View Post
How was it down at the blue? I am good, no more outdoors for me I will be at 360 from now until Cleveland, later.
Blue diamond is nice...I have gone there 2 times in the past 4 weeks..Decent turn out of losi's too..I'll be outdoors until the end of the month..
__________________
Rui Goncalves
Reds Racing USA|Hot Race Tyres USA|Team CRC|Team Trinity|
Jackson RC|Horsham RC|Floyd Bennett|Blue Diamond
Jackson curbs, ready for lift off!
nitrobeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 01:51 PM   #7990
Tech Master
 
Ron Goetter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Goatsville, PA
Posts: 1,950
Trader Rating: 17 (95%+)
Send a message via AIM to Ron Goetter
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elijah View Post
How was it down at the blue? I am good, no more outdoors for me I will be at 360 from now until Cleveland, later.
what's this your not coming to my cash race. Man Papo was really lookin forward to seeing you. lol

Catch you at 360 in a few weeks
__________________
The Goat... B-Mainer Fo' life
-Awesomatix USA-ROCHE USA-Team CRC-ORCA-SIDE PIECE RACING-TEAM DAK-EA Motorsports-VP Fuel-Trains and Lanes-CR Graphics-TQ Wire-Horsham RC-rugburn anyone?
Shut up and Race!!!!
Ron Goetter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 02:14 PM   #7991
Tech Champion
 
Kwikvdub's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Queens, NY
Posts: 5,950
Trader Rating: 88 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to Kwikvdub
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elijah View Post
How was it down at the blue? I am good, no more outdoors for me I will be at 360 from now until Cleveland, later.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nitrobeast View Post
Blue diamond is nice...I have gone there 2 times in the past 4 weeks..Decent turn out of losi's too..I'll be outdoors until the end of the month..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron Goetter View Post
what's this your not coming to my cash race. Man Papo was really lookin forward to seeing you. lol

Catch you at 360 in a few weeks
Looking forward to seeing you all real soon at 360!

Elijah, we have our Trophy Event coming up this Sunday, the 7th. Glad to see you headed indoors and doing some carpet munchin'!......... The layout is awesome!

......To the rest of ya, Happy racing!.......... Might make the trek to the Trains and Lanes Trophy Race in Oct. and the Blue Diamond Trophy Event at the end of the month........ Let's see what the weather has in store for us!
__________________
Alex Valdes

TQRacing / 360 v2 RC Raceway
Kwikvdub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 02:30 PM   #7992
Tech Master
 
Ron Goetter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Goatsville, PA
Posts: 1,950
Trader Rating: 17 (95%+)
Send a message via AIM to Ron Goetter
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kwikvdub View Post
Looking forward to seeing you all real soon at 360!

Elijah, we have our Trophy Event coming up this Sunday, the 7th. Glad to see you headed indoors and doing some carpet munchin'!......... The layout is awesome!

......To the rest of ya, Happy racing!.......... Might make the trek to the Trains and Lanes Trophy Race in Oct. and the Blue Diamond Trophy Event at the end of the month........ Let's see what the weather has in store for us!
Yo Alex the trophy race in Oct at trains is for off road How ever I'm having A cash race Sept 20th if you can make it. It should be alot of fun.

Cann't wait to come and do some carpet munchin' new car goin together right now
__________________
The Goat... B-Mainer Fo' life
-Awesomatix USA-ROCHE USA-Team CRC-ORCA-SIDE PIECE RACING-TEAM DAK-EA Motorsports-VP Fuel-Trains and Lanes-CR Graphics-TQ Wire-Horsham RC-rugburn anyone?
Shut up and Race!!!!
Ron Goetter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 02:40 PM   #7993
Tech Champion
 
Kwikvdub's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Queens, NY
Posts: 5,950
Trader Rating: 88 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to Kwikvdub
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron Goetter View Post
Yo Alex the trophy race in Oct at trains is for off road How ever I'm having A cash race Sept 20th if you can make it. It should be alot of fun.

Cann't wait to come and do some carpet munchin' new car goin together right now
OOOppps!........ Gonna try to make your race thou.

I'm also getting my New Type R ready for carpet. With a Losi BL system!...... Yeah Baby!!

........My outdoor car is simply dialed and ready to hit the pavement again.

See you soon Bro!
__________________
Alex Valdes

TQRacing / 360 v2 RC Raceway
Kwikvdub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 06:45 AM   #7994
Tech Regular
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 317
Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron Goetter View Post
what's this your not coming to my cash race. Man Papo was really lookin forward to seeing you. lol

Catch you at 360 in a few weeks
Hey Ron, I want to come to your race but I am having a hard time getting parts for my Cyclone if I get it in time I will be there.
Elijah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 06:51 AM   #7995
Tech Regular
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 317
Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default

[QUOTE=Kwikvdub;4821515]Looking forward to seeing you all real soon at 360!

Elijah, we have our Trophy Event coming up this Sunday, the 7th. Glad to see you headed indoors and doing some carpet munchin'!......... The layout is awesome!

Wat up Alex, yes I know Brian twist my arms to attend this race so I will be there.
Elijah is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
[FS] Team Losi JRXS-Type R squarehead R/C Items: For Sale/Trade 9 07-21-2012 12:59 AM
Team Losi JRXS Type R gtxpro2 R/C Items: For Sale/Trade 18 09-11-2008 08:45 PM
WTB: Team Losi JRXS Type R shifter R/C Items: Wanted to Buy 1 07-03-2008 03:30 PM
Team Losi JRXS TYPE-R John Q R/C Items: Wanted to Buy 1 10-03-2007 06:55 PM
Team Losi JRXS Type R New In Box Canyon R/C Items: For Sale/Trade 0 06-20-2007 04:50 PM



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. It is currently 05:17 PM.


Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.2.1
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Advertise Content © 2001-2011 RCTech.net

SEO by vBSEO 3.5.0