Wiki Posts
Search

US Indoor Champs 2006

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-2006, 05:28 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Keith Billanti
No.. it was his. I cant remember what he did that made me do it.. but it was funny, seeing him try to cut a ball cup short and the blade just rolled off.. He said... whut the healll??

He then tried to glue me to my chair apparently. I didnt belive him at first.. but sure enough there is glue on my favorite pair of gap jeans... good laughs.
I love the spelling of the words with the accent!
Old 05-07-2006, 05:30 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Jon Kerr
I love the spelling of the words with the accent!
Old 05-07-2006, 05:33 PM
Team EAM

Trader Rating: 79 (100%+)

No.. it was his. I cant remember what he did that made me do it.. but it was funny, seeing him try to cut a ball cup short and the blade just rolled off.. He said... whut the healll??

He then tried to glue me to my chair apparently. I didnt belive him at first.. but sure enough there is glue on my favorite pair of gap jeans... good laughs.
Tried to glue you nothing....I thought Goetz and Herrman were going to Die when you sat down in that seat on that puddle of super glue!!

What started it was YOU were too lazy to take your tools out of your box and wanted to use MINE all weekend!! Everytime I needed a damn tool it was in KB's pit's on the opposite side of me!!

First thing he did when he got there is scope out my pit area so he could see what I had out....he then proceded to leave his stuff in his box and use all mine!! His comment was " I dont want my pit area cluttered up with tools" LMAO.....

So be forwarnd all you other people out there....DO NOT PIT WITH KB!!!

EA
Old 05-07-2006, 05:37 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Originally Posted by EAMotorsports
Tried to glue you nothing....I thought Goetz and Herrman were going to Die when you sat down in that seat on that puddle of super glue!!

What started it was YOU were too lazy to take your tools out of your box and wanted to use MINE all weekend!! Everytime I needed a damn tool it was in KB's pit's on the opposite side of me!!

First thing he did when he got there is scope out my pit area so he could see what I had out....he then proceded to leave his stuff in his box and use all mine!! His comment was " I dont want my pit area cluttered up with tools" LMAO.....

EA
HAHA... there wasnt enough room without tools on the table. i was trying to save us space... WHAAA my .050 is missing WHAAA...
Old 05-07-2006, 08:36 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

I'm ready for 06' to come around anytime now.... I love this race, done well 2 years in a row, looking for a good third year
Old 05-07-2006, 09:04 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

All this talk about the Champs Has me hoping my job will let me take off that week so I can make it. I'm HOPING
Old 05-08-2006, 07:39 AM
SPC

Originally Posted by EAMotorsports

EA
Yep, sounds like Keith. Nothing has changed since the days of racing at Transit.
Old 05-08-2006, 08:46 AM
alb
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)

Some jeans are like a cheap hotel............NO BALLROOM!
Old 05-08-2006, 07:12 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 10 (92%+)

thats because your thighs take up all the room there big guy!!
Old 05-08-2006, 09:29 PM
Tech Master

Ouch!
Old 05-09-2006, 04:30 PM
Tech Regular

Mr. Bill -> Are you going to follow the IIC and allow brushless this year?
Old 05-10-2006, 04:21 PM
Tech Addict

Default US Indoor Champs 2006

We are talking about it , we have not deside yet. Would like some feed back from you the racer.
Old 05-10-2006, 04:29 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)
Default Mr.Bill

Cleveland will be my first out of town race and base on what poster are sayin' about last year race there must of been a few hick-ups here and there but I must say Mr.Bill seem to be bending over backwards to address those issues,lookin forward to Nov.
Old 05-10-2006, 04:58 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

I am so all for running brushless. It'd be nice to not worry about the motor in the Taxi Cab (TC) and concentrate more on the 1/12th scale.

I vote for Mr. Warner to sort out the mains, too. Gotta keep him busy somehow. Bad things happen when he has too much time on his hands..
Old 05-10-2006, 05:05 PM
Tech Addict

Default US Indoor Champs 2006

The Holiday Inn ready to take your hotel reservation you can call them at 216-524-8050 be sure to tell them you are coming in for the US Indoor Champs Nov. 22 to the 26. 2006

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.