Search this Thread

Old 12-17-2022, 03:04 AM
Suspended

Default New Car ? Losi Polarey Polaris UTV SIDE BY SIDE. RZR Pro R

Losi will release new car soon ?
The last of this year ?
Price?

Looks same as the latest Hammer Rey From Losi

Maybe this is lower ? More balanced ? If not, it will need hex wideners then to avoid tumble around

This body looks awsome.

Here is a video about it
https://youtu.be/fFZCXVE_k_w

Minus

1-Only 12mm hex. Wish they had 17mm

2-Only 3s 36 size motor. I wish this was 4s with 40 size motor ( it would run cool and stronger ) To me 36 size belongs home in 2wd 1/10 light weight buggies. Not big 4wd cars like this ( hot electronics at max )

3-Not so easy to work . You must use tools to Screw of the body. I wish they did have Body posts or fast click release system body like the TRX

i WISH something like this will be released next year with 17mm hex and 4s 40size motor combo.
Same looks, just beefier ( stronger) better
and more Bashable with Easy body release= without tools needed , no screws , screw mounted bodies sucks !!!

two pictures of real UTV from Polaris

R version up
Standart version down

I do like these UTV in RC
Wish to see more of these. Just with quick body release and 4s / 40 size motors / 17mm hex

The Arrma Fire Team is one cool bastard, 6s

Arrma did this good actually. Super durable strong basher, Quick release body .
17mm hex, and big strong combo

The Arrma is very BRUTAL with 6s, maybe drive it 4s with bigger Pinion to save some weight, 6s lipos weight alot if you like to use 6000mah or bigger.

Anyways lets talk about this Losi here.
This can be fun to people who like to have 3s only, and very light weight.

I have seen the Hammer Rey tumble alot. Maybe this is more planted to the ground ? It has straight axle
I believe you should have 9mm hexwideners at each side anyways.
The Hammer Rey needs 12mm x 12mm hexwideners

I like that:
Losi have LED lights on this
Front and rear
smirkracing likes this.

Last edited by flymetonight; 12-17-2022 at 03:25 AM.
Old 12-18-2022, 03:58 AM
Tech Regular

Nice find! It does look like new tires/body for the Hammer Rey. Probably will sell for $550-$600?
Old 12-18-2022, 10:38 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

It’s fake guys…
Old 02-16-2023, 06:47 AM
Suspended

NOW IT IS REAL

1/10 RZR Rey 4WD Brushless RTR, FOX

Item No.
Losi - LOS03029T2
$619.99

1/10 RZR Rey 4WD Brushless RTR, Polaris

Item No.
Losi - LOS03029T1
$619.99

Indulge in your passion for UTV action anytime and anywhere! With the proven Rey platform and a new rear trailing arm suspension, the officially licensed 1/10 scale Losi Polaris RZR Pro R looks and performs just like the full-size desert SxS.
  • Officially licensed by Polaris and designed after their top-of-the-line RZR Pro R wide open model.
  • New RZR Rey independent rear trailing arm suspension provides superior cornering over rough terrain.
  • Standard 4-clip body removal allows easy chassis access for battery replacement and service.
  • Includes officially licensed BFGoodrich KM3 tires on officially licensed Raceline A93 Podium wheels.
  • Bright LEDs in front and rear light buckets add more realism after dark.

OFFICIALLY LICENSED POLARIS RZR PRO R
The full-size RZR Pro R rewrites the rules of side-by-side performance with innovations in power, strength, and control. Now you can drive it in 1/10 scale with the Losi Polaris RZR Pro R! Factory assembled and ready to run, this RC version duplicates the looks of the original SxS with molded body panels, roll cage, and officially licensed wheels and tires.

NEW REAR TRAILING ARM SUSPENSION
The RZR Rey is an evolution of the successful Losi Baja Rey with a new independent rear trailing arm suspension. True to scale, it combines the cornering speed of an independent A-arm suspension with the ability to soak up rough terrain like a solid rear axle suspension.

TRADITIONAL BODY REMOVAL
You can access the chassis quickly and easily to replace the battery or perform maintenance. The Polaris RZR Pro R's complete cage and body panels can be removed by taking out just four body clips.

FRONT AND REAR LED LIGHTS
Bright LEDs are included in the front and rear light buckets for more scale realism when the sun goes down. Light up the nighttime desert darkness and keep the off-road action alive!

OFFICIALLY LICENSED RACELINE A93 PODIUM WHEELS
The 8-spoke, mesh style design of the officially licensed Raceline A93 Podium Wheels is nothing short of iconic. Replicated for the Losi Polaris RZR Pro R, they are the most popular brand of wheels used on full-scale side-by-side vehicles.

OFFICIALLY LICENSED BFGOODRICH KM3 TIRES
These officially licensed BFGoodrich KM3 tires feature a Baja championship winning design. Not only are the tires tough and realistic, but they provide the Polaris RZR Pro R with relentless traction on the most extreme and demanding terrain.

LONG TRAVEL INDEPENDENT A-ARM FRONT SUSPENSION
The RZR Rey rips across tough terrain with confidence! Its carefully engineered, fully independent A-arm front suspension allows each side to react as needed, providing more control and more precise steering and handling.

OIL-FILLED COILOVER SHOCKS
Long travel shocks soak up the energy from big bumps and jumps. They also feature threaded shock bodies with adjustment collars so you can fine tune the pre-load settings of the springs. External bump stops provide plush landings on the hardest surfaces.

SEALED METAL-GEAR TRANSMISSION AND DIFFERENTIALS
The single-speed transmission and all three differentials are sealed to withstand punishing conditions. MOD 1 steel gears further increase this desert beast's toughness and its ability to handle the power of a high-output brushless motor.

ALUMINUM CHASSIS
The foundation of the RZR Rey platform is a 3mm aluminum chassis plate with 2.5mm upper deck for added durability. Whether you're hitting the whoops, getting huge air, or just racing wide open, this chassis keeps asking for more!

SPEKTRUM SMART BRUSHLESS POWER SYSTEM
The RZR Rey's factory-installed power system consists of a waterproof Spektrum 3800Kv brushless motor and Spektrum Firma 130A brushless Smart ESC. It's a potent combination that handles 2S or 3S LiPo batteries (sold separately) and can blast you around the racetrack or across the dunes at speeds of 45+ mph!

SPEKTRUM DX3 RADIO SYSTEM
The included Spektrum DX3 radio system has many advanced features for better driving. A power level indicator on the transmitter tells you when it's time to recharge the vehicle battery. A 3-position switch lets you set throttle limits until you want to unleash the full speed potential. And AVC (Active Vehicle Control) technology allows you to dial in the stability you need to carve corners or nail jumps without backing off the throttle.

Product Specifications

Battery Sold Separately Connector Type IC5 Ground Clearance 1.7 in (43.18mm) Internal Gear Ratio 4.16:1 Motor Size 3660VIEW MORE

https://www.horizonhobby.com/product.../LOS03029.html
OffRoadJunkie likes this.
Old 02-16-2023, 01:06 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

$620 for a 1/10 RTR? 😟

It looks like a cool car, but I really wish Losi would go back to race kit based cars rather than officially licensed scale looking cars.
Cain, SparePartsBox and bratan like this.
Old 02-16-2023, 01:48 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by RazorRC
$620 for a 1/10 RTR? 😟

It looks like a cool car, but I really wish Losi would go back to race kit based cars rather than officially licensed scale looking cars.
Losi will forever be the Horizon RTR brand for anything that isnt a crawler (axial), or a speed basher (arrma).

TLR is the only "Losi" brand that will make race kits.

I would just be happy with a reprint of the old school classic Team Losi decals.

Old 02-17-2023, 07:10 AM
Tech Legend

Trader Rating: 294 (100%+)

For the price they are wanting, they could have at least included a battery ...

I like the concept, being more of a racer I think seeing a fleet of these on the track racing around in stock configuration would be cool, and from a spectators point of view who isn't big into the RC scene vehicles that actually look like something they have seen helps draw some interest.

Too bad on the price in general though but it is what it is. The wheel cracking issue mentioned in a vid I hope they do get solved sooner than later.
angrymelon likes this.