Community
Wiki Posts
Search

lv4sndz

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2014, 07:13 PM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by Andy Koback
That's why that small pay pal fee is a bargain in a case like this!!!
Couldnt agree with you more.
Old 02-01-2014, 09:16 AM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 11 (92%+)

Originally Posted by beanstalk
Couldnt agree with you more.
I agree
Old 02-01-2014, 09:56 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 121 (100%+)

Since when did Associated release a B4.2 Worlds kit?

Originally Posted by beanstalk
Upon opening it at work...

-The losi motor is not soldered (not a big deal) but its completely fried...
-Tekin speed control works but was clearly overheated because of the fried motor most likely
- There was no servo horn. Again not a big deal but it was advertised as RTR
- 2 out of the 3 batteries included in the sale were SUPER puffed, not even safe to use, im surprised they didn't blow up in shipping.

Not sticking up for the seller at all. I think he pulled a real slimy move on you BUT I can clearly see in three of the pics he posted that the motor is not soldered. No pics of batteries except for a pic of a battery box label. Servo horn is there in the pics, so he just did you shitty on that. As I said, I'm not defending the seller, but I think that as the buyer you could have possibly avoided a few of your complaints by examining the pics better and asking for more pics of things like batteries that weren't pictured. And on top of everything else, he doesn't even know what buggy he is selling (unless AE did release a "Worlds" version of the 4.2). I don't recall ever seeing one though.
Old 02-01-2014, 10:21 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 104 (100%+)

Originally Posted by harry697
Since when did Associated release a B4.2 Worlds kit?

Not sticking up for the seller at all. I think he pulled a real slimy move on you BUT I can clearly see in three of the pics he posted that the motor is not soldered. No pics of batteries except for a pic of a battery box label. Servo horn is there in the pics, so he just did you shitty on that. As I said, I'm not defending the seller, but I think that as the buyer you could have possibly avoided a few of your complaints by examining the pics better and asking for more pics of things like batteries that weren't pictured. And on top of everything else, he doesn't even know what buggy he is selling (unless AE did release a "Worlds" version of the 4.2). I don't recall ever seeing one though.
There is no Worlds for the B4.2 that I know of either.

But harry, check out the second pic in the listing, you can clearly see NO servo horn, just the metal spline with the screw.

Definitely a shotty seller.
Old 02-01-2014, 01:19 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 121 (100%+)

Originally Posted by QYKLSVR
There is no Worlds for the B4.2 that I know of either.

But harry, check out the second pic in the listing, you can clearly see NO servo horn, just the metal spline with the screw.

Definitely a shotty seller.
Yeah, not the best pic. I thought that the steering linkage was attached but the more I look at it, it looks like it's just laying on top of the servo output spline shaft.

EDIT: Now I see it. The link is attached to the bell crank, but the other end is just laying on the chassis rib. You can clearly see the spline shaft in the pic with no servo arm. Still should have been mentioned by the seller. I know I would have if it was something I was selling.
Old 02-01-2014, 01:48 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 104 (100%+)

Originally Posted by harry697
Yeah, not the best pic. I thought that the steering linkage was attached but the more I look at it, it looks like it's just laying on top of the servo output spline shaft.

EDIT: Now I see it. The link is attached to the bell crank, but the other end is just laying on the chassis rib. You can clearly see the spline shaft in the pic with no servo arm. Still should have been mentioned by the seller. I know I would have if it was something I was selling.
+1, I lay everything on the table. If Im unsure, I will just be honest and let the potential buyer know that also. I have actually had lots of luck selling items that were cosmetically damaged but 100% working order.

But MISSING an item usually required to be "RTR" shouldnt slip by any seller.
Old 02-19-2014, 07:46 AM
Suspended

So here is the real story. I might not have filled out the ad properly and that was my bad but i was texting the buyer back and forth about all of the issues that he stated. So lets review what he posted.

He said: The losi motor is not soldered (not a big deal) but its completely fried...
I told him that i wasn't sure if the speed controller could handle this motor due to its low turn 8T. But it was in fine working order in my 4wd buggy that it just cam out of

He said: -Tekin speed control works but was clearly overheated because of the fried motor most likely.....like i said before not sure if that particular motor was ok to be run with the speed controller.

He said: - There was no servo horn. Again not a big deal but it was advertised as RTR....yes there was no horn installed but i bought the appropriate one and included it in the package of parts. And i communicated that via texts.

He said:- 2 out of the 3 batteries included in the sale were SUPER puffed, not even safe to use, im surprised they didn't blow up in shipping......I said to him via texts that two batteries are slightly puffed and are only good for practice packs.

But here is the real kicker in all of this. He disputed this via PayPal and they gave him back the money in the end. But they told him to send me back the product. But he never sent it back. I have texted him on numerous occasions and even called him, sent emails messaged him here and no response. So who is the real scam artest here. Not me, I'm out $300.00 and don't have the buggy and have a less trader score on here now because of this. WTF
Old 02-19-2014, 07:52 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 86 (100%+)

Originally Posted by lv4sndz
So here is the real story. I might not have filled out the ad properly and that was my bad but i was texting the buyer back and forth about all of the issues that he stated. So lets review what he posted.

He said: The losi motor is not soldered (not a big deal) but its completely fried...
I told him that i wasn't sure if the speed controller could handle this motor due to its low turn 8T. But it was in fine working order in my 4wd buggy that it just cam out of

He said: -Tekin speed control works but was clearly overheated because of the fried motor most likely.....like i said before not sure if that particular motor was ok to be run with the speed controller.

He said: - There was no servo horn. Again not a big deal but it was advertised as RTR....yes there was no horn installed but i bought the appropriate one and included it in the package of parts. And i communicated that via texts.

He said:- 2 out of the 3 batteries included in the sale were SUPER puffed, not even safe to use, im surprised they didn't blow up in shipping......I said to him via texts that two batteries are slightly puffed and are only good for practice packs.

But here is the real kicker in all of this. He disputed this via PayPal and they gave him back the money in the end. But they told him to send me back the product. But he never sent it back. I have texted him on numerous occasions and even called him, sent emails messaged him here and no response. So who is the real scam artest here. Not me, I'm out $300.00 and don't have the buggy and have a less trader score on here now because of this. WTF
Have you called Paypal about this? They should get in contact with the buyer to get a tracking number of the shipment coming back to you.
Old 02-19-2014, 08:47 AM
Suspended

Originally Posted by gawith0413
Have you called Paypal about this? They should get in contact with the buyer to get a tracking number of the shipment coming back to you.
I have but they werent much help, they did reopen the case. But now my I-trader is at 0 now when it was 100% before. Apparently there is not really any follow through to the buyer after they refund him the money. Nice
Old 02-19-2014, 09:07 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 86 (100%+)

I think we need to hear from beanstalk again.....
Old 02-19-2014, 09:42 AM
Suspended

Originally Posted by gawith0413
I think we need to hear from beanstalk again.....
Ya good luck on that......
Old 02-19-2014, 12:23 PM
Super Moderator

Normally Paypal will not release refunds unless item is returned with a tracking number that works..
Old 02-20-2014, 06:00 AM
Suspended

Originally Posted by roadrashracing
Normally Paypal will not release refunds unless item is returned with a tracking number that works..
Ya thats what i thought too.........
Old 02-20-2014, 11:40 AM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)

I sent bean a current version of this thread..only time will tell
Old 02-20-2014, 03:47 PM
Tech Initiate

Default Update Finally!

Okay guys here is the final story. I appreciate all of you guys sending me pms to respond. I thought this thread had died and no one cared. Thanks for the support.

Anyways...

Paypal closed the claim in my favor because their user agreement states that if a buyer does not respond within 10 days of the opening of the dispute the case is automatically closed and i get my refund and am not required nor advised to return the merchandise.

Now he is harassing me daily with texts and calls. Im going to have to block his number with my service provider. He never responded to me once when i needed help and offered to send it back, but now that i have the money he wont leave me alone. I will screen shot the texts he sends me if you wish. Not only does he send 4 or 5 at a time but they threatening and he curses at me... not professional at all.

At the end of the day....

-I offered to send it back
-He never tried to contact me or paypal until his ass was on the line
- I got my money back plain and simple

Thanks for all of you that have helped me with this thread and supported me.
Im glad you got to hear from both sides as well, i have no problem with people that dont side with me, this is America and its your right to believe whatever you want.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.