Wiki Posts
Search

>Anyone a moderator that can help?<

Search this Thread

Old 12-10-2011, 01:17 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 43 (100%+)

Originally Posted by marooko
Wait, you gave him negative feedback when there was no transaction and you want yours removed?

I personally think the feedback should be left for both. They both did wrong and should have to now deal with it.
i agree with marooko you were the first one to leave a negative feedback as their were no transaction done, i could see if he left the feedback first then u did the same, but you put fuel in the fire by leaving him a negative. Their is plenty of flakes on rctech and other sites, always tell the potential buyer that if you have a another offer thats willing to pay now that ur gonna sell it to him. thats just business
Old 12-10-2011, 03:16 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 92 (100%+)

Ok, so I personally know Chris, and he's a good, honest guy. I'll personally vouch for him.

Frankly, I believe his feedback should be removed, and the other member's account removed, on the part that two members have said that he purposely asked for them to hold an item for him, without intention to pay, and the pm he sent Chris:

"don't loose more time sending me more pm's, because i'll close this account very soon, and open a new one...be carefully if i talk to you again...and who knows if we will make a deal without you know who are dealing with you...eheheh!

I understand Chris' situation, being that it's kind of hard to warn other sellers about this guy other than negative feedback- even though he shouldn't have left it in the first place because it wasn't a transaction.

I also think at the very least both feedbacks should be deleted because no transaction took place.

My .02
Old 12-10-2011, 05:14 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 42 (98%+)
Default The latest from our friend...

The latest from our beloved Portuguese friend...

"hey man, the KID, from Portugal is asking you to continuing to post negative feedbacks and all that shits in my profile, caus i don't care, you only give a little work to get in the inbox message, read the title and erase all of that message with your name...
so, if it realize yourself, please continue!be my guest, but i don't care of any of the last messages, just have been deleted from my box...
and i'm here to tell you that i've already create a NEW profile, with a NEW nickname and a NEW mail adress too...
so, i think you are being THE KID right, playing a stupid role while thinking you are the best of everyone, but you still being just another stupid american like MILLIONS out there...you think I don't have anything else to do than spend all the day at the forum to answer your messages, just to not get yourself upset, because YOU AMERICANS are very fragiles and YOU AMERICANS think YOU are the center of the world and everybody is depending on you...oh goD, you are SOOOOOO WRONG about that...you should be more HUMBLE, you are too much ARROGANT and PERSISTENT!
this should be my last message to you, and i think you should know that yesterday i was feeling some weight in consciousness, but right now i'm glad that our deal was failed and i'm very happy and hoping that no one buy your stuffs because you don't deserve anything!YOU, AMERICAN DON'T DESERVE THE POO THAT CAMES OUT FROM MY ASS!

regards and never whishing you lucky, of course,

Ricardo, THE PORTUGUESE LIAR, like you said...lool"

So now you guys know what I'm dealing with. What a guy....
Lookout for a guy from Portugal with a different handle and new/no feedback...

Thank you to the Jury! You are all very reasonable, fair people with great opinions...
Old 12-10-2011, 05:29 PM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)

As far as I know the only way to actually delete an account is to have a Mod do it. So if he creates another account from the same IP address Mods will likely suspend them both along with any further accounts...Not looking to get in the middle of your issue, just an FYI on having multiple accounts on RCTech...
Old 12-10-2011, 10:17 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 202 (96%+)

Originally Posted by racer1812
As far as I know the only way to actually delete an account is to have a Mod do it. So if he creates another account from the same IP address Mods will likely suspend them both along with any further accounts...Not looking to get in the middle of your issue, just an FYI on having multiple accounts on RCTech...
there is no rule for having multiple accounts. just fishy is all
Old 12-11-2011, 04:43 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Wow can we get a mod to just ban his two accts its obvious he has no interest actually doing any serious deals. And with all the American bashing he seems to have some issues with us so maybe he shouldn't be on an American RC site trying to buy, sell or trade lol.

Just my two cents.
Old 12-11-2011, 06:44 AM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 239 (100%+)

Originally Posted by marooko
Wait, you gave him negative feedback when there was no transaction and you want yours removed?

I personally think the feedback should be left for both. They both did wrong and should have to now deal with it.
I agree too , there was no deal made so there shouldn't have been any feedback left, I think the op was wrong for leaving feedback, sorry but I think tithe feedback should stay , you left negative feedback with out a transaction so as marooko said , deal with it.