Any guy with 0 feedback from Portugal

Old 12-10-2011, 11:29 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 41 (98%+)
Default Any guy with 0 feedback from Portugal

Well I have had an extremely poor transaction from a guy named Ricardo from Portugal. I think he may be a kid but at any rate, he has mared my record with inacurrate slader due to poor business ethics on his parts.

I'm hoping to have his scar removed as it's not correct.

I hate to say this but be very careful if you deal with a guy from Portugal. he will likely have little or no feedback. Likely none... He will waste your time, hold up your sales and critcize you for being American... He gets me going to the highest degree and I'm one of the easiest going guys around.

Anyhow, lookout!
Old 12-11-2011, 05:37 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

He had a neg feedback already from the 4th it looks like. Just another one to add to the ignore list.
Old 12-11-2011, 07:57 AM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 208 (100%+)

Originally Posted by chrisw212002 View Post
Well I have had an extremely poor transaction from a guy named Ricardo from Portugal. I think he may be a kid but at any rate, he has mared my record with inacurrate slader due to poor business ethics on his parts.

I'm hoping to have his scar removed as it's not correct.

I hate to say this but be very careful if you deal with a guy from Portugal. he will likely have little or no feedback. Likely none... He will waste your time, hold up your sales and critcize you for being American... He gets me going to the highest degree and I'm one of the easiest going guys around.

Anyhow, lookout!
Chris you need to stop , you shouldn't have left a negative feedback in the first place, so no wonder he left you a negative feedback , the feedback should be left if the transaction was complete, so deal with it, there is no reason to continue to make threads about this issue.