>Anyone a moderator that can help?<

Old 12-10-2011, 11:33 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 41 (98%+)
Unhappy >Anyone a moderator that can help?<

I know this isn't the right thread but I was given negative feedback killing what little feedback I've successfully recieved. The guy is a foreigner who doesn't know how to conduct business to I'd say anyone's standards.

He has negative feedback coming right out the gate and has no right messing with my record with all of the opportunites I've given him to conduct a purchase transaction.

Does anyone have any advice? This sucks man because some dumb kid in another country doesn't take this seriously and I have to suffer.

Thanks for the help to anyone out there!

Last edited by chrisw212002; 12-10-2011 at 11:45 AM.
Old 12-10-2011, 11:36 AM
Super Moderator

Location: a very small town in wisconsin that is in the middle of absolutely no where
Trader Rating: 61 (100%+)

contact matt m. or marcos.j they are the only ones that can help you out.. jeremy
Old 12-10-2011, 11:40 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 69 (99%+)

So has there been any transaction? Sale, trade?
Old 12-10-2011, 11:46 AM
Tech Regular

No sale occured. I held the items for the buyer for 4 days and passed on 3 different opportunities to sell to others just so I could help this guy out. He strung me along and just asked for more...
Old 12-10-2011, 12:04 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 202 (96%+)

i held a 1/8 buggy for him for a week, never got payment or PM from him, so i just sold the buggy. i dint leave him a feedback because there was no transaction made, but seems like he has a habit doing this type of thing.
Old 12-10-2011, 12:15 PM
Tech Regular

And I usually never do leave negative feedback but this guy really got to me... I know transactions fall through but I passed on some legitimate offers from established sellers because I thought this guy got a tough start on rc tech.

Inferno, you do more business on here than anyone I know! You know how it is man....

He said to me, "don't loose more time sending me more pm's, because i'll close this account very soon, and open a new one...be carefully if i talk to you again...and who knows if we will make a deal without you know who are dealing with you...eheheh!"....

What a jerk man! That really set me off....
Old 12-10-2011, 12:17 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 256 (100%+)

Originally Posted by chrisw212002 View Post
No sale occured. I held the items for the buyer for 4 days and passed on 3 different opportunities to sell to others just so I could help this guy out. He strung me along and just asked for more...
SO....did you leave a negative feedback for him, then he dropped one on you? If so, you kinda made your own bed.

"Tire kickers" are a frustrating part of online selling, but if you passed up three opportunities that's on YOU.

Sorry, but if you left negative for tire-kicking I'm pretty sure you're stuck with your own negative feedback. Shouldn't have done that for a non-transaction.
Old 12-10-2011, 12:21 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 120 (100%+)

You never hold nothing for anybody first come first serve... I held some things before and never got money from them so I don't do that anymore and since there was no transaction neither one of you should have left any feedback
Old 12-10-2011, 12:25 PM
Tech Regular

And Scott, I agree with you man to a point...But I'm trying to establish myself and nothing I said wasn't true. I'm a reasonable individual to work with and the people I work with know that..

at the end of the day, I think this is a very unique situation. My feedback did nothing to this guy as he's not a serious rc'er and likely just going to make another account. To which he has the right to.... But I actually care about what others thing and like doing business on here.
Old 12-10-2011, 12:27 PM
Suspended

And I usually never do leave negative feedback but this guy really got to me... I know transactions fall through but I passed on some legitimate offers from established sellers because I thought this guy got a tough start on rc tech.

Inferno, you do more business on here than anyone I know! You know how it is man....

He said to me, "don't loose more time sending me more pm's, because i'll close this account very soon, and open a new one...be carefully if i talk to you again...and who knows if we will make a deal without you know who are dealing with you...eheheh!"....

What a jerk man! That really set me off....
i know how it is! but after a while you get use to it and it wont bother you anymore. ive had a few guys play games just this week, even sent a payment to a guy for a custom painted D8 body and he sent me a refund next day!?!? think he was trying to pull a scam but dint want to deal with someone with high feedback, think he was on the prowl for a newbie (my opinion)
Old 12-10-2011, 12:29 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by Jammin57 View Post
You never hold nothing for anybody first come first serve... I held some things before and never got money from them so I don't do that anymore and since there was no transaction neither one of you should have left any feedback
As well, Jammin57, I agree with you too. I wasn't hurting for the money but to throw it back in my face after you get a good deal and service.... What a move that was..

Well hopefully someone will see it from my view. I'm going to fight off all the devils advocates!

Little help fellow racers! You're currently siding with a dude from Portugal that slanders americans!
Old 12-10-2011, 12:32 PM
Suspended

As well, Jammin57, I agree with you too. I wasn't hurting for the money but to throw it back in my face after you get a good deal and service.... What a move that was..

Well hopefully someone will see it from my view. I'm going to fight off all the devils advocates!

Little help fellow racers! You're currently siding with a dude from Portugal that slanders americans!
i left a negitive for a guy that did this too me, but got a infraction
Old 12-10-2011, 12:34 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 36 (100%+)

You should just sell me that buggy

Feedback is reserved only if there was a transaction, for either party. Both feed backs should be removed.
Old 12-10-2011, 12:34 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 256 (100%+)

And Scott, I agree with you man to a point...But I'm trying to establish myself and nothing I said wasn't true. I'm a reasonable individual to work with and the people I work with know that..

at the end of the day, I think this is a very unique situation. My feedback did nothing to this guy as he's not a serious rc'er and likely just going to make another account. To which he has the right to.... But I actually care about what others thing and like doing business on here.
But in establishing yourself you made a significant faux paz...actually a couple of them. First and foremost you left feedback on a non-transaction. BIG no-no. Secondly, that feedback was for tire-kicking...yeah it's frustrating as hell, but you kind of set yourself up for that pain by violating another unwritten rule which is DON'T HOLD STUFF...first to pay is your buyer.

I'd bet pretty heavily that you're stuck with the feedback, and to a degree I'd say it's warranted (like it or not). At this point I'd put a comment on it that it was retaliation for negative you'd given and move on. Your record is mostly good, I can't see folks deciding not to do business with you unless they're worried about YOU going-off prematurely and shooting THEM with negative.
Old 12-10-2011, 01:55 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 35 (100%+)

Wait, you gave him negative feedback when there was no transaction and you want yours removed?

I personally think the feedback should be left for both. They both did wrong and should have to now deal with it.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.