Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Whats the deal

Search this Thread

Old 11-07-2006, 07:48 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 38 (100%+)

Revoguy - with that attitude of not refunding the money, you're done here. I doubt anyone who's read this will deal with you.
Old 11-07-2006, 07:59 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Thumbs down um

ok if i am done here i will go delete everything i had for sale.

Last edited by Revoguy; 11-07-2006 at 08:34 PM.
Old 11-07-2006, 09:17 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

Revoguy, Grow up. You cant run from your problems all the time. You made a mistake, Plain and simple. But the 2 of you arguing back and forth over a few dollars is plain silly. It makes both of you look bad. I hope both of you learned something from this..Ask for pictures and know what you are selling.
Old 11-08-2006, 06:07 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default Come on....

Why do I look bad for refuting his excuses/lies? You "ride the fence" like a politician. Just messin wit ya. Each of your posts manage to poke at BOTH of us somehow. I WAS'NT going to respond THIS time (you and Breakin2 had it covered), until you POKED ME again . Still kidding.... Other posters have done a FINE job of telling him what he did was wrong. The only times I will reply to HIM, is when he tells a lie, or speaks "to/about me".
Old 11-08-2006, 12:32 PM
Suspended

I don't get the people saying it's making both parties look bad or that it's pointless getting "worked up" over $20. It's not the money at issue here , it's about being royally screwed over by a terrible seller whatever the dollar amount.
This is the feedback forum and the buyer is just providing feedback on a bad seller , to our benefit even , so the only culprit here really is Revoguy.

Sad thing is Revo really doesn't get why he's in the wrong or he's just blatantly ignoring the fact. I guess for some people their reputation is not worth much and in this case it's going for really cheap!

Revo , the fact that you say you've been screwed over by other people has no bearing at all on this transaction , you made a mistake , just own up to it and do the right thing. It's not too late. You don't get credit for owning up half way , it's all the way or not at all. I am sure the last thing Monster wants to do is to screw you over like you have done to him , he just wants a bit of justice and rightly so. Just send the money and you will get your misrepresented motor back , and salvage your rep which is what you really should be concerned about. I honestly don't understand how your think it's right that someone else should pay or be inconvenienced by YOUR own mistake.

This might be an important life lesson for you , and at the cost of a few bucks , it's cheap too. Just be thankful it's not $1000 bucks , so to ruin your rep over a few measly bucks is just dumb really. Anyway , let's ease up on him and give him one last chance to make things right. Balls in your court revo ... step up!
Old 11-08-2006, 03:40 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default hey

deleted i got to send 17.00 then i done will this board i think

Last edited by Revoguy; 11-09-2006 at 06:11 PM.
Old 11-08-2006, 04:52 PM
Tech Regular

Ok, obviously others are starting to be annoyed with this thread/subject. I can respect that, Im a little bored with it myself. So, let me see if I can end it.

There are 2 reasons Ive let this go on so long, one negative, one positive. The first one is so this thread would be long enough for PLENTY of Members to get to see it. I guess that would be negative for Revoguy, but POSITIVE for other Members. BUT, the other was TRYING to give him a "way out" that wouldnt cost him actual MONEY. I hinted twice, in this thread, at a REAL hassle free solution.

Hint #1, Post #10 - ""The "secret" is, that he probably could have "played dumb" and apologized and I would have said "Ok, we'll work something out".""

Hint #2, Post #27 - ""I've even given him MORE than one way out of all this (let him figure them out), but he continues to demand I "fix it".""

Anyone wanna guess what that solution may be.......anyone....anyone?
Thats right, cause its never, NEVER been about the money.
Old 11-08-2006, 05:23 PM
Tech Apprentice

Default reply to this topic

hey revo sounds like all he ever wanted to do to you was slander your name
on this board and to me that makes him a low life
Old 11-08-2006, 05:54 PM
Tech Regular

Default Huh

You MUST be a friend of his, or somebody JUST like him. Slander is to SAY something UNTRUE about someone else, LIABLE is writing something UNTRUE. Therefore, I am guilty of niether.
What good would FEEDBACK be if NO ONE see it? Are you gonna buy from him after seeing this thread? God I hope so.
Old 11-08-2006, 06:04 PM
Tech Apprentice

Default your problem

matter of fact i am thinking about bying his traxxas revo cause of what has happen to him
Old 11-08-2006, 09:06 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

I agree that revoguy is a goodman, but i'm still waiting on my 2pl payment.
Old 11-09-2006, 07:01 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 38 (100%+)

After reading this forum top to bottom I had a good laugh for about five minutes. Sorry to here you didn't got the motor you wanted. That's why stuff that cheap i buy from my LHS or i order it, but you said your LHS is like 2 hours away. You should have just ordered from tower or somewhere else.
Old 11-09-2006, 07:33 PM
Tech Regular

Default Pause

This is supposed to be getting taken care of. Can we let it go now, at least until we see what happens?