Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > North American Regional Forums > Wisconsin & Illinois Racing
Southland Expo Center>> Home of TeamNitro RC >

Southland Expo Center>> Home of TeamNitro RC

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Like Tree2Likes

Southland Expo Center>> Home of TeamNitro RC

Search this Thread

Old 04-30-2016, 10:40 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)

Due to the crappy weather, Racing is postponed for tomorrow, the 1st. We will have a work day instead if it's not raining. Track repairs/adjustments will be made first. After that cars will be permitted to run if you really feel the need. A high of 48* is predicted with wind and spotty showers.

A decision has not been reached on the following weekend.. Mom's Day.. We'll decide tomorrow. Spring in Chi-Town.. Geeesh
Old 04-30-2016, 01:26 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Do you guys run 1/8 open and what are your turnouts like for it.I will be driving from Appleton Wisconsin 3 1/2 hours drive only reason I'm asking.
Old 04-30-2016, 02:17 PM
Tech Elite

We do run 1/8th open. We haven't run a full program at this track yet. Their are quite a few Scales around the area here. A full heat is a definite possibility.Their will be 4-5 heats when we have our leg of the MWS in June, the 11th,12th. Keep checking here for results and info.
Old 04-30-2016, 04:41 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Ok thanks for reply I'm going to try and make it down at least once a month to race.do you race on Saturdays or Sundays??
Old 04-30-2016, 04:45 PM
Tech Elite

Sundays.. Check the calendar on our webpage. We are gone the weekends of the Midwest Series Races that are out of town. They are listed too

http://teamnitrorc.com/
Old 04-30-2016, 08:33 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by TeamCarnage
Due to the crappy weather, Racing is postponed for tomorrow, the 1st. We will have a work day instead if it's not raining. Track repairs/adjustments will be made first. After that cars will be permitted to run if you really feel the need. A high of 48* is predicted with wind and spotty showers.

A decision has not been reached on the following weekend.. Mom's Day.. We'll decide tomorrow. Spring in Chi-Town.. Geeesh
Hey Nick

I can't say I am surprised. I will see you all on another day.
I look forward to racing with you all.

Have a great day.

Regards
BM
Old 05-02-2016, 06:38 AM
Tech Elite

I copied this from TeamNitro's FB page. This news concerns this weekend! Seems that the club couldn't decide which day to race on. So, we did what most die hard racers do... After talking to the Race Director, both days will be test and tune days. But, That's a great thing! The track will be prepped and timing and scoring will be up BOTH days! This early in the season, we want to make sure the track is racer friendly ,(it is,) and we have a new scoring system (LiveTime) that we have to to get a feel for. The kiosk will be in place to get your printed lap times. Both days will be treated as race days as far as track prep goes. A thorough cleaning and then it will be sprayed with our traction additive..sugar water,, All classes are welcome! Track will be ready both days at 10:30am. A practice fee will be charged..$8. A Roar card will be necessary, as usual. If you haven't already, please see our website for all rules and club dates. A lot of hard work by dedicated RC Racers went into this new location. This special weekend is a great time to check it out!
Like · Reply · 12 hrs
http://teamnitrorc.com/

https://www.facebook.com/TeamNitroRcRacing/

Last edited by TeamCarnage; 05-02-2016 at 07:22 PM.
Old 05-06-2016, 04:28 PM
Tech Elite

Did some painting at the track with Ken E. today. Rich P. came out with his Serpent 977 and he made some pretty impressive laps on an untreated surface. Made an adjustment to the layout to avoid an indent in the asphalt. Should be a great day tomorrow with a properly prepped track! Hope to see ya there!
Old 05-08-2016, 05:20 AM
Tech Elite

Props to the hearty souls who came out yesterday. It turned chilly and windy, but the track was really good. Ken got the LiveTime up and running and it will be a valuable tool for tuning. The printed lap times won't lie. Getting ready to head over now. No rain means track prep should pretty easy. Hope to see you there.
Old 05-12-2016, 06:21 AM
Tech Elite

First full out Race Day this Sunday! Track will be ready at 10am. All onroad classes welcome.

The following weekend, May 20,21,22 we'll be in Toledo for the first race of the Midwest Series.
Old 05-19-2016, 06:48 PM
Tech Elite

Reminder... Most TN members will be in Toledo for the MWS Race. Of course, it's going to be an awesome weekend, weather-wise. I know a couple of guys aren't traveling, maybe they'll have something going on. I was there today, the track looked great. Bernard K. was practicing. Car looked stable on an untreated track. Take advantage, get some practice in.
Old 05-23-2016, 09:14 PM
Tech Elite

It seems another holiday has racers thinking through their plans for the upcoming Memorial Holiday.So, it seems some want to travel and race..Which day is going to work? TeamNitro is willing to compromise without sacrificing quality This Saturday will be a TnT, with full track prep and timing. This would be a great day to get dialed in a non-competitive atmosphere. Track will be ready at 10. Take advantage of this opportunity to get ready for our hosting of the next leg of the MWS.(6-10,11,12) Anyone who has participated in a MWS race will be charged a reduced rate of $5. All others, the usual bargain price!
Sunday is a regular race day. Track will be ready at 10am. Looking forward to seeing everyone! GoodRacing! .
Old 05-23-2016, 10:54 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

alright then sounds like a full weekend of rc racing action
Old 05-24-2016, 11:03 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

This coming Saturday open for practice
Old 05-24-2016, 11:32 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by trf415msx
This coming Saturday open for practice

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.