Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > North American Regional Forums > Wisconsin & Illinois Racing
Chicagoland R/C Raceway, Tinley Park, IL >

Chicagoland R/C Raceway, Tinley Park, IL

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Chicagoland R/C Raceway, Tinley Park, IL

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-2005, 02:51 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Originally posted by Walt
I just want to make sure, Rookie, that you got permission from your wife to use her likeness in your avatar.
Ah....................ah...ah.....Walt, did I tell you that I will buy you lunch SUNDAY...? So you don't need to mention any avatar thingy with my wife...?
Old 05-11-2005, 06:23 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 42 (100%+)

Originally posted by Rookie Solara
Ah....................ah...ah.....Walt, did I tell you that I will buy you lunch SUNDAY...? So you don't need to mention any avatar thingy with my wife...?
hmmmmm

i'll be there too and i'll take a cheese slice....i think you sent me some other pics! LOL

---------

Hope to see everyone out this sunday.
Old 05-12-2005, 09:08 AM
Tech Champion

Originally posted by Nexus
hmmmmm

i'll be there too and i'll take a cheese slice....i think you sent me some other pics! LOL

---------

Hope to see everyone out this sunday.
Man.....typical Chicago Police............always wants a slice of cake or donuts....LOL.
Old 05-12-2005, 03:10 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 42 (100%+)

Man.....typical Chicago Police............always wants a slice of cake or donuts....LOL.
There has been one Toyota Solara now marked for city tow....
Old 05-12-2005, 05:21 PM
Tech Champion

Originally posted by Nexus
There has been one Toyota Solara now marked for city tow....
Wait.....did I also said I will buy CHINESE lunch for my buddy Nexus...? Please remind me Sunday....please.....
Old 05-12-2005, 05:27 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

Wait.....did I also said I will buy CHINESE lunch for my buddy Nexus...? Please remind me Sunday....please.....
Whys it gotta be CHINESE lunch and not JAPANESE or KOREAN Lunch.....or just an ASIAN Lunch.....such racial boundaries when will it ever stop.
Old 05-12-2005, 05:31 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 24 (93%+)

is there ever a possiblity of another electric touring car class? I am not good enough to run a mod. Is there a 19t class ?
Old 05-12-2005, 06:32 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally posted by wallstreet
is there ever a possiblity of another electric touring car class? I am not good enough to run a mod. Is there a 19t class ?
Generally, we don't get enough electric guys to justify running two different classes. There is nothing stoping you from running your 19T motor in the open class until you're ready. Honestly,, Rutt and Kitt ran 19T motors a lot last year and they were pretty competitive with them. It's a disadvantage, surely, but not that big of a deal.

If we get enough guys that want to run 19T, we'll do that, but with 15 or so electric guys showing up, it's just a shame to have to split them up.

But, with that number of guys, that is enough to put the really fast guys in the A and the slower guys in the B, which is more important (splitting by skill) than having two different sets of rules, in my opinion. The guys that kick your butt with mod motors would also kick your butt if you all ran 19 turn... that's just the way this sport goes. I think you'd really be happier if we can get you all in one class split up into multiple mains by skill.
Old 05-13-2005, 08:29 AM
Tech Champion

Originally posted by Kevin K
Whys it gotta be CHINESE lunch and not JAPANESE or KOREAN Lunch.....or just an ASIAN Lunch.....such racial boundaries when will it ever stop.
OK....come on in, I will buy you BURGER KING on Sunday then....please dont call Jesse Jackson to Rainbow Pushed my ass for the racial comment.......LOL
Old 05-13-2005, 08:32 AM
Tech Champion

Originally posted by Walt
Generally, we don't get enough electric guys to justify running two different classes. There is nothing stoping you from running your 19T motor in the open class until you're ready. Honestly,, Rutt and Kitt ran 19T motors a lot last year and they were pretty competitive with them. It's a disadvantage, surely, but not that big of a deal.

If we get enough guys that want to run 19T, we'll do that, but with 15 or so electric guys showing up, it's just a shame to have to split them up.

But, with that number of guys, that is enough to put the really fast guys in the A and the slower guys in the B, which is more important (splitting by skill) than having two different sets of rules, in my opinion. The guys that kick your butt with mod motors would also kick your butt if you all ran 19 turn... that's just the way this sport goes. I think you'd really be happier if we can get you all in one class split up into multiple mains by skill.
Walt keep kicking my butt since the first day I know him.....and he is still kicking my butt no matter what race I am racing with him, that why I start racing 1/8th.....cause he doesn't have a 1/8th onroad car....................YET (but he do race his 1/8th off road with my 1/8th on road, that is another story.)
Old 05-13-2005, 01:08 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 54 (100%+)

go HOWARD "You cant do it "
Old 05-13-2005, 02:39 PM
Tech Champion

Originally posted by tazfam2
go HOWARD "You cant do it "
Oh oh........looks who is in the house.............DEVITTO......."YOUUUUUU can do it......." LOL
Old 05-13-2005, 03:29 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

The Famous One
Attached Thumbnails Chicagoland R/C Raceway, Tinley Park, IL-devito.jpg  
Old 05-13-2005, 03:32 PM
Tech Addict

The Big T.G.
Attached Thumbnails Chicagoland R/C Raceway, Tinley Park, IL-big-t.jpg  
Old 05-13-2005, 03:37 PM
Tech Addict

Now I'm Having Fun!!
Attached Thumbnails Chicagoland R/C Raceway, Tinley Park, IL-espoafro.jpg  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.