Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Victory Hobbies Green Bay WI

Search this Thread

Old 01-01-2013, 10:53 AM
Tech Rookie

Can the website be updated with more accurate hours and what days the shop will be closed. I drove over on Monday to buy some tires and spin some laps but it was dark. Also, the site says open until 8 most week days but that is not usually the case.
Old 01-01-2013, 04:58 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 44 (100%+)

Good time racing at victory today. First time I was at this track. What is your normal race day(s)? Seems to be a pretty good SCT turnout. Anyone into 4x4 1/10 buggy up there?
Old 01-01-2013, 05:03 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Originally Posted by aaron.270
Can the website be updated with more accurate hours and what days the shop will be closed. I drove over on Monday to buy some tires and spin some laps but it was dark. Also, the site says open until 8 most week days but that is not usually the case.
Always best to call first .
Old 01-02-2013, 05:21 AM
Tech Adept

My guestion is why would you think that the track would be open on new years eve. They did have a race on new years day and yes the track is open on mondays till 8 or 9 on normal days. The website has not been updated for some time now the guy that does it has not been around at all for at least a year.
Old 01-03-2013, 11:50 AM
Tech Rookie

It's not just that they weren't open that day. And they were open on new year's day so why not new year's eve. The race time change from the normally scheduled time to 2:00 was not on there either and it looks like it was posted on here that the hours on Friday are only to 7:00 instead of 8:00. Not everyone who may want to occasionally go to the track has an account here or should have to check here when there is an official website for the track.

I understand that I can call ahead but I have also been in charge of the telephone line for an organization in the past and the calls can get annoying after a while especially when they are the same questions over and over.

If it is an issue of no one having the knowledge of updating the site, I have done some web programming and could lend a hand.
Old 01-03-2013, 12:01 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

It's not just that they weren't open that day. And they were open on new year's day so why not new year's eve. The race time change from the normally scheduled time to 2:00 was not on there either and it looks like it was posted on here that the hours on Friday are only to 7:00 instead of 8:00. Not everyone who may want to occasionally go to the track has an account here or should have to check here when there is an official website for the track.

I understand that I can call ahead but I have also been in charge of the telephone line for an organization in the past and the calls can get annoying after a while especially when they are the same questions over and over.

If it is an issue of no one having the knowledge of updating the site, I have done some web programming and could lend a hand.
Sorry Aaron we where not open on New Years eve. We're hoping to have someone revamping the site. We should have posted the changed hours on here and the facebook site. All volunteers helping at this track. Sorry.
Old 01-04-2013, 07:29 AM
Tech Rookie

Originally Posted by PROLIGHT95
Sorry Aaron we where not open on New Years eve. We're hoping to have someone revamping the site. We should have posted the changed hours on here and the facebook site. All volunteers helping at this track. Sorry.
No problem, I wasn't sure if the track would be open or not and I had to go to the post office anyway so I took a drive by. I did not realize that it was mostly just volunteers and it sounds like my concern was already being addressed.
Old 01-04-2013, 01:24 PM
Tech Regular

had a great time last night on the dirt oval... still the coolest dirt oval around. Nice seeing old friends too! Got some ideas for my truck to run down that 17 truck!!

Brian
Old 01-05-2013, 04:45 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)

Its good to see both you & Jim back in the action. See you Thurs.
Old 01-07-2013, 04:02 PM
Tech Addict

Default New Race Season Starts???

Anyone know when the Winter points season starts? I want to make sure that the Chipmunk Racing League is ready.

I'll plan for Tuesday and we'll see!

Gotta REALLY NICE trophy for the winner this season!

Thomas
Old 01-07-2013, 04:30 PM

Trader Rating: 130 (100%+)

Originally Posted by slider27s
Anyone know when the Winter points season starts? I want to make sure that the Chipmunk Racing League is ready.

I'll plan for Tuesday and we'll see!

Gotta REALLY NICE trophy for the winner this season!

Thomas
Thomas, the new points series will start tomorrow night.
Old 01-07-2013, 06:24 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by Packfan
Thomas, the new points series will start tomorrow night.
Old 01-09-2013, 09:29 AM

Lots of close racing last night. Troy taking the win in 4 x 4 over Jake by a couple tenths of a second, Warren took off and didnt look back in 2wd Pro Stock but a blanket could have been thrown over the next 4 trucks....very close and alot of fun.

We have a new special in the hobby shop, get 10% off parts purchases totaling $25.00 or more. This is parts only, not kits or electronics (motors, radios, servos etc).

We are also going to raffle off a Losi SCTE 4 X 4. Tickets will be $5.00 each or 5 for $20.00.
Old 01-09-2013, 04:52 PM
Tech Regular

So, do you guys run oval on saturdays? I have a 17.5 blinky custom works sprint car, running CW street tracs, got a class for that???
Old 01-09-2013, 06:01 PM

Originally Posted by rowdygiff
So, do you guys run oval on saturdays? I have a 17.5 blinky custom works sprint car, running CW street tracs, got a class for that???
We run 17.5 Sprints. All the guys are running Sliders but I am sure you would be welcome to join them. Unfortunately we run on Thursday nights. Doors open at 4pm and racing at 7pm. We are usually done by 9:15 to 9:30.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.