Wiki Posts
Search

NEW INDOOR TRACK

Search this Thread

Old 12-19-2010, 10:15 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Originally Posted by jonski
Dang Chad...you're really killing me now. When are you making the trip again? What was in the box?
LOL, sorry! I had your order you placed the other day. I will get it out in the mail tomorrow so you have it for xmas buddy. I am gonna try to make it up there a few times over xmas break, after my performance yesterday with my buggy I can see I need to knock some more rust off. LOL
Old 12-19-2010, 10:33 AM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by chickenfarmer
LOL, sorry! I had your order you placed the other day. I will get it out in the mail tomorrow so you have it for xmas buddy. I am gonna try to make it up there a few times over xmas break, after my performance yesterday with my buggy I can see I need to knock some more rust off. LOL
chickenfarmer, u need a BIGA$$ can of WD-40 for that rust
Old 12-19-2010, 10:46 AM
Tech Initiate

RACEWORLD,had a awesome time.Fun track,fast,what a blast.Also THANK YOU to Q-TIP for pitting me,she did a GREAT job
Old 12-19-2010, 11:19 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 380 (99%+)

Originally Posted by chickenfarmer
Thanks Chad...can't wait to see it. I'm going back tomorrow for some more fine tuning of the truggy. Already seems faster than the O'donnell truck and there is still more room for improving. You have a great holiday if I don't see you.
Old 12-19-2010, 11:57 AM
Tech Elite

Dang Chad...you're really killing me now. When are you making the trip again? What was in the box?
WHATS IN THE BOX? WHATS IN THE BOX? lol i cant help myself, brad pitt in seven.
Old 12-19-2010, 12:08 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by GWILKS
RACEWORLD,had a awesome time.Fun track,fast,what a blast.Also THANK YOU to Q-TIP for pitting me,she did a GREAT job
fast what a blast? where do you come up with this material? yea, your pit stops would've been faster if you could stop starring at her ars..lol see ya in the am
Old 12-19-2010, 05:07 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Great Job Collin!!
Old 12-19-2010, 05:22 PM
Tech Regular

any pics or videos of the indoor track and how far from Leisure Hours is this ?? thanks
Old 12-19-2010, 06:15 PM
Tech Master

chickenfarmer, u need a BIGA$$ can of WD-40 for that rust
Like REALLY BIG! LOL
Thanks Chad...can't wait to see it. I'm going back tomorrow for some more fine tuning of the truggy. Already seems faster than the O'donnell truck and there is still more room for improving. You have a great holiday if I don't see you.
Thanks john, same to you and yours.

Originally Posted by allan42r
WHATS IN THE BOX? WHATS IN THE BOX? lol i cant help myself, brad pitt in seven.
Lol, what up my big pal al. I may need some setup help soon. lol
Old 12-19-2010, 06:18 PM
Tech Adept

Q-Tip says your welcome and anytime I'm not racing . Tony another great layout and race. Really like the way you started the races a little easier to see who is leading
Old 12-19-2010, 06:26 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by hms88
Q-Tip says your welcome and anytime I'm not racing . Tony another great layout and race. Really like the way you started the races a little easier to see who is leading
Nice seeing you too, clay.
Old 12-19-2010, 08:55 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

I just want to thank everyone for comin out. Awsome crowd great racin and i cant wait till next time. Congrats Collin on a phenomenal run we exchanged positions about 15 times in the last few mins of the race. I gave it all I had and came up four tenths of a second behind. I sent my buggy to the hospital after that run she was pushed to all limits and some more lol great drivin Collin u earned that win driving like a superstar all day.

Thanks to chad from Fastlane for some great trophies. I hope to see the Nitro crowd grow as it has been. Check out the results on the site raceworldraceway.com thanks to Kevin.

Electric trophy race on the 2nd. Next Nitro race on 1st at 2pm doors open at ten.
taking votes now about racing on the 1st. Cast ur vote now to let us know if we will have a turnout or should we be closed
Old 12-19-2010, 10:31 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 77 (100%+)

Tony (hoping that's who we talked with lol)...First time at Raceworld on Sunday with my buddy Chad and we had a great time! He was the one who forgot his radio and I want to thank you for hooking him up with a loaner so he could race. As with any business, customer service will keep people coming back. Your generosity with the radio (and the other thing) was a great first impression. This sport is great and I try to help people out every chance I can and it's good to see that you get help in return. So...thanks and we'll see ya soon.
-Curt-
Old 12-19-2010, 10:32 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

I vote for racing new years day. Late start time is perfect. Gotta make up for my dismal main start this weekend.
Old 12-20-2010, 04:53 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by johnny t
I vote for racing new years day. Late start time is perfect. Gotta make up for my dismal main start this weekend.
You were rolling once you got going tho Johnny!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.