Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > North American Regional Forums > Wisconsin & Illinois Racing
TORQ RETURNS TO CRANDON LABOR DAY WEEKEND 2010 >

TORQ RETURNS TO CRANDON LABOR DAY WEEKEND 2010

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

TORQ RETURNS TO CRANDON LABOR DAY WEEKEND 2010

Search this Thread

Old 09-03-2010, 05:20 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 3 (80%+)

Originally Posted by Sumuval
Sent the following to the track at Crandon:
What are the costs for RC Racers? ie those above the $40 Traxxas fee?
What procedures should RC racers follow when arriving at the track? What entrance should we use? Are the folks at the gate familiar with procedures for RC racers? Is there camping available for us? Have you thought of posting this info on your site?

Thank You

Got this reply:
Am not sure about the RC racers Traxxas takes over the track. And handles all the weekend racing. Tina

Sent above thread to Traxxas......No reply!
Any one have the answers for me.
There are no costs above the wrist band to get into the event for the weekend. The RC racing is free. The track is right next to the entrance, yo cant miss it! To get entered for the races just stop by the Traxxas sales trailer or the track and they will get you set up. There is camping at the track but it might be full. That you would have to check with the track office.
Old 09-03-2010, 06:46 PM
GRT
Tech Apprentice

The Friday night races (RC and Full Size) were rained out. It rained/misted/rained/misted all day in Crandon.

Saturday is still a go and there was a rumor that they might have rc racing on Sunday also to make up for the Friday rainout. Only a rumor...if I hear any factual info regarding Sunday...I will post it. Saturday will be brisk but sunny.