Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > North American Regional Forums > Wisconsin & Illinois Racing
Allen's RC Cars and Raceway, Rochester IL >

Allen's RC Cars and Raceway, Rochester IL

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Allen's RC Cars and Raceway, Rochester IL

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2004, 08:22 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

Hey Boomer..Thanx for bringing everyone down..Man it was a real treat too have you all there..I'll say the BAR has been rose to another level for us locals..But thats what we or I really wanted to see. At least I made the A..Which is something I have yet to do up there at Trackside...I am glad Allen did the race and I definatly am looking forward to the next race an everyone makin the trip..See you gus in OCT..To the Dekalb gang hopefully see you guys in week or 2..If not good racin with everone who made the trip..

Dave H..
Old 03-14-2005, 08:21 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 96 (100%+)
Default March Madness 2005

Went out to Allen's and raced this weekend in his annual March Madness race, what a great facility, well run program, and the local racers make you feel like you race there every week. Had a great time and will definatly be back again to race with all you guys again. Could not have asked for more. Thank you again Allen, Tommy, & Kevin you guys put on a great show.

Shane
Old 03-14-2005, 02:27 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Yes Shane the racing was great,congrats to you and Mike on your wins,that means you have to come back next year to defend!! Tough break for Kevin in the main,sure looked as if he had the car to beat,but there is always next year,are you and Mike going to the tcs race in Ohio?Btw thanks for buying my daughter the candy bar,I will get you back in Ohio if you guys are going!
Old 03-14-2005, 05:41 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Just got back today from Allens and had a better this year than last year! Allen, Barb and all of the locals made us feel like part of the family. Thanks

Props to Kevin for a great weekend and a great choice in restaurants

A special thanks to Tommy and his wife Lori. They were the ultimate hosts.

Note to Tommy:

When you look at the nice trouphy that you have, think of 2 things..........

C.R.

Cant wait till next year!
Old 03-15-2005, 07:48 AM
Tech Master

Originally posted by Joe Novak
Yes Shane the racing was great,congrats to you and Mike on your wins,that means you have to come back next year to defend!! Tough break for Kevin in the main,sure looked as if he had the car to beat,but there is always next year,are you and Mike going to the tcs race in Ohio?Btw thanks for buying my daughter the candy bar,I will get you back in Ohio if you guys are going!

Thanks, I really had a good time down there and we will definatly be back next year, I will try to bring a few more guys from AJ's when we return. I do not believe Mike or myself will be heading out to Ohio for the TCS. Again thanks for everything and you guys should try and make it up to AJ's sometime.

Shane
Old 03-15-2005, 08:42 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

What day and times do you guys race? I will be visiting my family this weekend and will be in the area. I sent an email to the owner, but have not heard anything back. It looks like you race Weds and Sundays. Is one day oval and the other road coarse? I'd like to run mod or stock foam sedan if there are enough people in a class.
Old 03-17-2005, 10:15 AM
Tech Fanatic

Default A.J.'s racing times

A.J.'s is open for practice on Friday from 12-6pm Sat. 9am-9pm and racing on Sunday, doors open at 9am racing starts about 1200pm, hope to see you there!
Old 03-17-2005, 09:11 PM
Tech Master

What time do they race on Weds? Is there a sedan foam class?
Old 03-18-2005, 07:49 AM
Tech Master

Originally posted by Scrad
What time do they race on Weds? Is there a sedan foam class?
I'm not sure what there hours of operations are but you could check there website at www.allensrccars.com And I don't believe they have much of a foam class, it seems that when I was there most of the local guys ran stock rubber.
Old 03-18-2005, 08:32 AM
Tech Master

The webpage doesn't give any times for racing. That's why I was asking here.
Old 03-22-2005, 12:04 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 74 (100%+)
Default AJ'S

thinking about coming to AJ'S when will be a good time ?........ Kevin
Old 03-22-2005, 01:33 PM
Tech Master

Default Re: AJ'S

Originally posted by Customworksking
thinking about coming to AJ'S when will be a good time ?........ Kevin
AJ's will be closed this Sunday for Easter, but any Sunday after that is good. doors open at 9:00am racing starts at noon. Stock rubber is by far the largest class. Hope to see you there. Also when we move outside (weather depending) in May we will be racing onroad Saturday nights, I believe there will even be some oval going if people show up. and sundays will be offroad. check out the pic of AJ's outdoor track with racing under the lights i have attached
Attached Thumbnails Allen's RC Cars and Raceway, Rochester IL-s-outdoor-under-lights.jpg  
Old 03-22-2005, 07:57 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 74 (100%+)

sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet ! looks like I have a new stop I don't plan on running dirt this year but I do want to run my sedan all summer TCS or where ever ...I will get the crew ready ! thanx..Kevin....
Old 03-23-2005, 09:54 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default Allens

Wed. nite racing starts around 7:00 doors open between 4:30 and 5:00,like Mike said there is not a foam class it is really all rubber,but if there are at least three or four guys on foams they will put together a class to race,it is a very nice place to run and the people there are very nice give Allen a call if you have any more questions at (217) 498-7291 or just post some more here and and I will try to answer any of them!
Old 04-01-2005, 10:07 PM
Tech Master

Kevin, when you are coming up post something over on Aj's thread so we know when to expect a visit from the Springfield Legend...LOL

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.