Community
Wiki Posts
Search

gearing

Search this Thread

Old 08-08-2009, 03:18 PM
Tech Initiate

Default gearing

For those of you who have helped me out with my past threads, thanks for putting up with my "newbie" questions. Now, for some more questions.

I have on order a set of jaco blue rubber tires, silver and blue shock springs, and the shock oil. Now my next area to work on would be my gearing. I have the novak 17.5 system and what would be the best gearing for trackside. Will 64p gears work in the tc3 or am i stuck with 48p.

Thanks again.
Old 08-08-2009, 05:03 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by zackesch
Now, for some more questions.
You'll find your answer in the TC3 forum. Most likely better than asking in the WI/IL racing forum.

Here's the TC3 forum on rctech:

http://www.rctech.net/forum/electric...tc3-forum.html
Old 08-08-2009, 07:54 PM
Tech Initiate

I understand that i will get more info from the other link, but i am asking here because im looking for the best gearing to start at for trackside.
Old 08-09-2009, 04:53 AM
Tech Elite

I understand that i will get more info from the other link, but i am asking here because im looking for the best gearing to start at for trackside.
You might post in the trackside thread then. The regulars will see your post there easier and quicker. Many people here have the setting turned on that sends an email to them when a response happens in a thread they are "watching". It's more eFFicient that way and the board stays on topic too.

2cents.
Old 08-09-2009, 04:56 AM
Tech Master

When you get to Trackside on Tuesday. Go see Kenny in the store. He will have the goods that you need!

Snowy.