Community
Wiki Posts
Search

LiveRC Raceway in Green Bay, WI

Search this Thread

Old 08-06-2009, 12:03 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by roadrashracing
I am not really sure I have not worked there since last year, I can pm you there name, the do underground electrical work to.
Sure, I'll see what they have.
Old 08-06-2009, 05:04 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

I see lots of good spots for Fastlane banners. :P Just let me know if you want any.

Keep up the good work!
Old 08-06-2009, 02:33 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by chickenfarmer
I see lots of good spots for Fastlane banners. :P Just let me know if you want any.

Keep up the good work!
haha, I'll always put up banners I just need to finish the fencing first :-(
Old 08-06-2009, 08:48 PM
Tech Fanatic

Thanks once again to Curt, Cole, and Craig for coming out today! We have the final stairs placement about 50% done, and that should be completed tomorrow. After that, we will finish the top deck and finish up with the railings.
Old 08-09-2009, 10:02 AM
Tech Fanatic

I'll be out working on the track all day today. If anyone is bored, feel free to call me or stop by
Old 08-09-2009, 08:52 PM
Tech Fanatic

Here are some updated pics from this weekends progress. The left 1/3 of the upper deck are now in place. The stairs are moved also. The stairs will continue up to the upper deck from where they are now, with another landing platform at the top, just like the first flight of stairs has. Most of this was done on Thursday and Friday night with the help of Curt, Cole, and Craig. Also on Friday, the bulldozer was able to finish leveling off the track area. All we have to do on the track now is build it Saturday we didn't do anything because of the rain. Today, I got a lot of the tedious stuff done... carriage bolts are almost all in, some deck boards are screwed fully in place, and all the other little stuff that needed to be done is done.

These pics are some shots of the track area now that its leveled off. The track has a solid 2-3 foot base of clay built up from the standard ground level. This should help keep the rain from settling in here, and so far its working great. Today there was no standing water at all, even after the showers on Friday and Saturday.
Attached Thumbnails LiveRC Raceway in Green Bay, WI-dsc_0146.jpg   LiveRC Raceway in Green Bay, WI-dsc_0147.jpg   LiveRC Raceway in Green Bay, WI-dsc_0148.jpg   LiveRC Raceway in Green Bay, WI-dsc_0149.jpg  
Old 08-09-2009, 08:54 PM
Tech Fanatic

Here are some pics of the stairs in the new, permanent location. As stated above, the stairs to the upper deck will continue from the platform at the top of these stairs, and lead to another platform at the top. Railings will be added all around once everything is finished.
Attached Thumbnails LiveRC Raceway in Green Bay, WI-dsc_0151.jpg   LiveRC Raceway in Green Bay, WI-dsc_0152.jpg   LiveRC Raceway in Green Bay, WI-dsc_0153.jpg   LiveRC Raceway in Green Bay, WI-dsc_0154.jpg  
Old 08-09-2009, 08:57 PM
Tech Fanatic

Here are some pics of the upper deck. The left section is now finished, but it was too dark to get any pics tonight. I will post more pics from that tomorrow.
Attached Thumbnails LiveRC Raceway in Green Bay, WI-dsc_0155.jpg   LiveRC Raceway in Green Bay, WI-dsc_0156.jpg  
Old 08-11-2009, 06:47 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

Looking great Brandon keep it up.

Peace Aaron(W-W)
Old 08-11-2009, 09:11 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Wicked-Wayz
Looking great Brandon keep it up.

Peace Aaron(W-W)
Good looking wood!
Old 08-11-2009, 09:14 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

Originally Posted by RC Scoring Pro
Good looking wood!
I don't know about you Doug.

Peace Aaron(W-W)
Old 08-11-2009, 09:27 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Thumbs up

We were able to get a few miscellaneous things done yesterday; some carriage screws, support braces, securing bolts and attaching boards to the top deck.
Old 08-11-2009, 11:52 PM
Tech Fanatic

Today was a really productive day! Once again, a huge thanks goes out to Shane and Craig, and also to my dad for helping me all evening and into the night! Here are some pics from today's progress. The upper level stairs are all in, and that was the last major part to get the stand done. The remainder of the stuff will go pretty quick. All we have left is putting up railings, adding some more carriage bolts, and putting decking on the rest of the upper deck.
Attached Thumbnails LiveRC Raceway in Green Bay, WI-dsc_0157.jpg   LiveRC Raceway in Green Bay, WI-dsc_0158.jpg   LiveRC Raceway in Green Bay, WI-dsc_0159.jpg   LiveRC Raceway in Green Bay, WI-dsc_0160.jpg   LiveRC Raceway in Green Bay, WI-dsc_0161.jpg  

Old 08-14-2009, 02:33 AM
Tech Apprentice

hey dude....i have to run to shawano in the a.m. quick, should be back around 2 ish. so whenever you are ready to do some work just shoot me a txt.
Old 08-14-2009, 07:24 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Thumbs up

Bust out the aloe-vera, this guy is burnt!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.