Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > North American Regional Forums > Wisconsin & Illinois Racing
Who's racing this weekend and where? >

Who's racing this weekend and where?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Who's racing this weekend and where?

Search this Thread

Old 04-23-2008, 06:13 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 85 (100%+)

Originally Posted by kanai kid
hey guys. Mr. booker here and I will let you know that the DD track is running this weekend. It is at Eric's house and the drivers' stand is a bit small. I was out there last weekend and the track is awesome. He is adding another section to the stand so it should be able to fit at least 10 people then. Racing starts at 10 a.m. so if you are thinking of going make sure to be there early. I think that this is one of the few tracks that have opened for outdoor already. Here is the addy to his house.

1275 Locust Rd
Lee, IL 60530

I hope that you guys go out there and enjoy yourselves. I will not be able to attend this race as the boy starts baseball this weekend.
races start at 10 what time does practice start?

we now have some info. who will be showing?

me and mike will be there
Old 04-23-2008, 10:42 PM
Tech Initiate

Saturday is our second day of test and tune should have 3 tracks open.

1 On road ozite indoor electric
2 Off road carpet indoor electric
3 On road out door on road nitro and electric

We aren't going to have anything official for race times and classes since most of the time we will have open test and tune going on, but if there are 8 or so people in a particular class that show up and want to get something more "official" then I will set a time slot and clear the track for you guys. We should have the iLap system ready to go and I wouldn't mind getting a few test runs in using that. Anyone that wants to come out and see the place is welcome to get a tour and give us any suggestions. Ask for me (Paul) at the door.

$10 gets you in all day and we'll supply hot dogs and drinks. There are a couple of raffle prizes that are no extra cost and include a MicroT and gift cards to local hobby shops.

Check the RC Raceland thread for more info.

www.rcraceland.com
Here's a clip from last weekend http://youtube.com/watch?v=Md7ZG3Q6MYE
Old 04-23-2008, 11:20 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)

practice starts at 8 but there should be people out there around 7 setting up. the drivers stand is double what it was so it will now hold about 10 people.
Old 04-23-2008, 11:44 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by RCRaceland.com
Saturday is our second day of test and tune should have 3 tracks open.

1 On road ozite indoor electric
2 Off road carpet indoor electric
3 On road out door on road nitro and electric

We aren't going to have anything official for race times and classes since most of the time we will have open test and tune going on, but if there are 8 or so people in a particular class that show up and want to get something more "official" then I will set a time slot and clear the track for you guys. We should have the iLap system ready to go and I wouldn't mind getting a few test runs in using that. Anyone that wants to come out and see the place is welcome to get a tour and give us any suggestions. Ask for me (Paul) at the door.

$10 gets you in all day and we'll supply hot dogs and drinks. There are a couple of raffle prizes that are no extra cost and include a MicroT and gift cards to local hobby shops.

Check the RC Raceland thread for more info.

www.rcraceland.com
Here's a clip from last weekend http://youtube.com/watch?v=Md7ZG3Q6MYE

All of us here are 1/8th scale off roaders in this thread. Sorry.
Old 04-24-2008, 10:20 AM
Tech Initiate

No problem didn't get that in the topic, and I don't know you all yet. Maybe I'll see you in a couple of weeks when the 1/8th scale off road track is done
Old 04-24-2008, 03:07 PM
Tech Initiate

Well it’s Thursday, and it doesn’t look like we to have a place to play this weekend, so maybe we should head over to Hooters for some beers and wings and call it a day. So who’s buying the first round?
Old 04-24-2008, 03:35 PM
Tech Initiate

Hey Thomas
I hope it’s ok, but I would like to use this photo for my avatar. Do I look good or what? I just can’t see why you guys gave me the name UGLY
Old 04-24-2008, 05:13 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Originally Posted by tzbichorsk
Hey Thomas
I hope it’s ok, but I would like to use this photo for my avatar. Do I look good or what? I just can’t see why you guys gave me the name UGLY
Actually, you look kinda smart.... Must be the classes?
Old 04-24-2008, 09:14 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by Jason
Actually, you look kinda smart.... Must be the classes?
Classes? lol
Old 04-24-2008, 11:56 PM
Tech Fanatic

Hey Thomas
The thing that is unkown is what you where talking about while this pic was taken. I'll bet I can guess what it was. It starts with the letter V and is known as the most expensive real estate in the world. Men can't live with it or without it.
Old 04-25-2008, 06:25 AM
Tech Adept

Hope that some of you will be going out to the DirtDawgs race this weekend as the track is in great condition. Hopefully the weather will hold up and there will be some racing. Really would like to get outdoors and burn some nitro.
Old 04-25-2008, 07:42 AM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by Geo Y-Rock
The thing that is unkown is what you where talking about while this pic was taken. I'll bet I can guess what it was. It starts with the letter V and is known as the most expensive real estate in the world. Men can't live with it or without it.
Yeah! Vagin...
Old 04-25-2008, 07:48 AM
Tech Initiate

Yeah! Vagin...
No wait, I meant Virginia. Yeah that it
Old 04-25-2008, 10:44 AM
Tech Adept

Default Whats the caption

Ok-Here's Ski the "Evil Proctologist", performing "Emergency Rocket Surgery" on Jason's OS engine. Can anyone tell me what Ski was saying........
Attached Thumbnails Who's racing this weekend and where?-urfacked.jpg  

Last edited by nitrofarm; 04-25-2008 at 10:49 AM. Reason: Dumb ass forgot the pic
Old 04-25-2008, 11:23 AM
Tech Fanatic

Yeah he was saying something like, "Dude what did you do to this thing!!" "You piece of work! This is Scotty's engine, now you owe him some big bucks!!" "An shave those pork chops off your cheeks!!" Then he said something like, "Geo is the coolest guy I've ever met!" "He's got good looks and personality....He's a DOUBLE THREAT GUY!!"

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.