Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Trackside

Search this Thread

Old 11-05-2010, 10:43 PM
Tech Master

Guys, I hate to beat a dead horse here, but on my way out of the building tonight, I noticed that we are now missing 3 house transponders. If you mistakenly took one of these home with you Friday night, please return it ASAP.

BTW, this doesn't need to turn into what we should or shouldn't do with house transponders....
Old 11-06-2010, 12:25 PM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 81 (100%+)

Well the transponder's were not the only thing missing. My 10 year old son noticed one of his battery packs were missing that he purchased by saving his allowance. Now if you happened to borrow this pack without asking he would greatly appreciate you giving it back. Feel free to leave it in either Buck's or Sarah's pit space with a note saying please give back to Tyler O. Your cooperation is greatly appreciated.
Old 11-07-2010, 05:18 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Ran the rs today for practice! Lookin pretty good! I threw my gtb in my t4 and it fried for some reason :'(
Old 11-07-2010, 09:10 PM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by Kraig
Well the transponder's were not the only thing missing. My 10 year old son noticed one of his battery packs were missing that he purchased by saving his allowance. Now if you happened to borrow this pack without asking he would greatly appreciate you giving it back. Feel free to leave it in either Buck's or Sarah's pit space with a note saying please give back to Tyler O. Your cooperation is greatly appreciated.
Man, that sucks, Hopefully whoever 'borrowed' it has a revelation and gets it back to you, but we have a couple packs that we aren't using if you need one.
Old 11-08-2010, 05:52 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default Timing (Boost) in stock class

Is timing or boost still allowed in stock class.
Old 11-08-2010, 06:18 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by nitroman1099

As of right now....yes.

Scotty will be making a decision on this sometime this week....stay tuned.
Old 11-08-2010, 07:20 AM
Tech Initiate

I can't wait to start racing looking into the sc10 or the blitz. Looks like a blast.
Old 11-08-2010, 07:58 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 40 (100%+)

Originally Posted by nitroman1099
Originally Posted by BuckMan
As of right now....yes.

Scotty will be making a decision on this sometime this week....stay tuned.
I know for stock buggy it is necessary if you want to have any chance of winning. After the last SNF I watched Jason cover the competition on the infield and corners only to be beat because he could not make the tripples and table top not to metion giving up a couple feet every lap down the straight. When traction is up it seems to make a big difference.

If you guys could make a decision before the next SNF please give us enough time so I can purchase Jason Kinetic speedos and get them programed before the next race if I have to.

Keith and Jason.
Old 11-08-2010, 08:56 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Keith why would you have to buy new speedo's if they change the rules.
Just shut the timing advance off on the speedo's you have now?I don't either way , I still suck with boost or with out it Besides I am going to smoke bombs and oil slicks on my rigs to win races Kraig if your wants some gp3300 Nimh I have a couple packs he can have with deans on them, not sure if he bought a lipo or not.

Dynodan22
Old 11-08-2010, 09:01 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)

Originally Posted by dynodan22
Keith why would you have to buy new speedo's if they change the rules.
Just shut the timing advance off on the speedo's you have now?
Dynodan22
I think he meant he was going to buy new ESCs if they continue to allow timing/boost and program accordingly.

Besides I am going to smoke bombs and oil slicks on my rigs to win races ...
Dynodan22
That's not a bad idea.. I do have an open 3rd channel..

CSR
Old 11-08-2010, 09:03 AM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 81 (100%+)

Originally Posted by FordMav
Man, that sucks, Hopefully whoever 'borrowed' it has a revelation and gets it back to you, but we have a couple packs that we aren't using if you need one.
Thanks, we have enough but he is still disappointed that someone would take something that doesn't belong to them. One of life's lesson's.

Originally Posted by kghills
I know for stock buggy it is necessary if you want to have any chance of winning. After the last SNF I watched Jason cover the competition on the infield and corners only to be beat because he could not make the tripples and table top not to metion giving up a couple feet every lap down the straight. When traction is up it seems to make a big difference.

If you guys could make a decision before the next SNF please give us enough time so I can purchase Jason Kinetic speedos and get them programed before the next race if I have to.

Keith and Jason.
Just by the new speed controls because the mosfets are that much better. I just love that sales pitch when someone tells me.

Kraig if your wants some gp3300 Nimh I have a couple packs he can have with deans on them, not sure if he bought a lipo or not.

Dynodan22
Thanks for the offer but he is all set to go.
Old 11-08-2010, 10:17 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Hey guys, what tires are the norm for buggy and truck for trackside? How about for the Spektrum race?
Old 11-08-2010, 01:17 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

I JUST bought an RS for the timing feature! Keep timing and boost now!
Old 11-08-2010, 06:32 PM
Tech Apprentice

Wait a second?!?

You mean to tell me the guys in Stock are running with 'boost' turned on...

Now that explains why I can't get my SC down into the low 22s or high 21s. Or it could be my driving sucks, but that's a whole different problem.

See you guys tomorrow!
Old 11-09-2010, 12:11 PM
GRT
Tech Apprentice

Is anybody considering making the trip up to Green Bay this Sunday? It would be nice to see some of the trackside regulars check out the new layout. Much like Scotty, Buddy has dedicated his facility to dirt and he needs and appreciates the support. They will have offroad and oval.

The new Trackside oval looks incredible! It looks like a Slinger only with dirt!?
Does anyone know how many sliders there are on a normal race night? Oshkosh and Green Bay have a nice gathering of dirt sliders. It would be special if you guys could all find a way to get together sometime?

Last question. Is there and upstairs and a basement on the entire Trackside facility? I would assume no...because otherwise I would think pit space would be no problem. I saw the basement pitting under the store last spring at the Showdown but it did not appear to go under the track?

Can't wait to make the trip down in December!...and again in the Spring!

Jim

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.