Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Trackside

Search this Thread

Old 09-11-2008, 08:24 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

How about looking at Sundays for off-road racing?
Old 09-11-2008, 08:47 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 3 (80%+)

Originally Posted by Carbonman
I have one of those little things........But I still cant make the triple with it
Or a BIGGER "little thing"
Old 09-11-2008, 08:55 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Both Nick and I will be racing our 1/12th's for this weekends hurricane race.
Old 09-11-2008, 09:26 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Davidka
How about a weekend day? I think now that RCP's offroad is gone Trackside can bet on a larger radius, the obstacle being that the distance is long to cover after work. I used to go on Friday nights and have to call ahead to sign in because I was just barely making it in time.
I don't want to let the cat out of the bag...but well there are going to be some saturday race days over the winter Scotty has a name for the series cant remember..he'll have to chime in. I think they'll run like one every three weeks so people can plan to attend, it should be awesome.
Thursday racing starts on the 25 and friday racing starts a few weeks after, with saturday racing too there'll be LOTS of racing this winter three days in a row some weeks!!!!!
WW- Like 2 years ago we(Chad, me ,NTQ, Pett, EIDE, and others) ran mod buggy every week but brushless kinda came in and squashed that, on the last day of offroad in the spring I ran my 10.5 in my buggy and it was faster than the 13 turn I used to use!!!! Now this year people have been talking about running mod again, I'm down. A 10.5 is a good mod motor.......until you get smoked on the strait!!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-11-2008, 10:29 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Not
^ gonna be running Stock Truck on Fridays this year
Old 09-11-2008, 01:37 PM
Tech Master

soo i was talked into buying a B4... offroad wtf is that. eh

i haven't raced in so long im saying xxxx sedan and all its xxx that ive heard by reading and talking with a certain someone.

so. i guess helz froze over, A. im talking about racing again and B. i said off road. wtf am i doing here, *runs away*

byee

Last edited by Matt M.; 09-11-2008 at 07:11 PM.
Old 09-11-2008, 01:52 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 3 (80%+)

Kids do read this..........maybe clean up the language a little
Old 09-11-2008, 02:23 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Kraig
Did you buy parts for the outer wall to? Your projectile probably is going to do some damage before the night is done.
I don't think I will need that. I did run a 1/12 and didn't do to bad. I also did drive a wheeler with a 7.5 and didn't do to bad either.

Originally Posted by JoshR 85
BURN!!!!
The only burn you feel is when you pee.

Originally Posted by AaronR
T minus a couple more weeks! Tire gluing extravaganza is coming to a close... finally.
Need to glue some b4 tires man. Gotta find time before it starts.

Originally Posted by Matt Sunderlage
WW- Like 2 years ago we(Chad, me ,NTQ, Pett, EIDE, and others) ran mod buggy every week but brushless kinda came in and squashed that, on the last day of offroad in the spring I ran my 10.5 in my buggy and it was faster than the 13 turn I used to use!!!! Now this year people have been talking about running mod again, I'm down. A 10.5 is a good mod motor.......until you get smoked on the strait!!!!!!!!!!
Yea, I don't want to get smoked on the strait for sure.

Originally Posted by OTE_TheMissile
Not
^ gonna be running Stock Truck on Fridays this year
Oh my god hell has frozen over. No more back to back friday night stock championships?

Peace Aaron(W-W)
Old 09-11-2008, 03:05 PM
Tech Master

Figure I outta chime in here....

Yes, we are going to be running Mod buggy each and every Thursday night...I am also hoping for a Mod Truck class as well!!

We of course will still be running our 10.5 classes....with everyone going to Lipos now....might we see a 20 minute main this year.....????

Aaron, with the immense popularity of the 10.5 classes at Trackside, I do not think there will be a problem finding a race on Thursday nights.

We have a whole bunch of fun for you all to grab on to for this up coming off-road season including(since Matt let the cat out of the bag already)a Saturday night series....more info on this will be released shortly.

It has already been discussed on end, but Slash will most definitely be run this year on Thursday and Friday nights(depending on turnout). You can see this thread for more info on that...

http://www.rctech.net/forum/wisconsi...trackside.html

(I didn't read through that thread, but if it isn't in there, both Pro-line bodies will be allowed as well....so if you guys can get one....get those bodies painted, and lets go Slash racing at Trackside.)

Of course, another year means another Wisconsin off-road championships at Trackside....more info on this race will come shortly.

After the success of our Off-road "fun-night" last year, I would suspect that this will also return towards the end of the off-road season. Those that participated in it last year know what a great time it was, and most likely would not want to miss it!!

So Sunday September 21st, the oval will be gone, and the jumps will be going in. I am going to make the call for help now, and a few more times between now and then. So come on down and lend a hand the more help we have, the better our tracks are....thus more fun to race on!!!
Old 09-11-2008, 06:51 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

So then first night of offroad would be...~checks calendar~...Thursday the 25th?
Old 09-11-2008, 06:58 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by OTE_TheMissile
So then first night of offroad would be...~checks calendar~...Thursday the 25th?
Yes you would be correct on that. I cant wait!
Old 09-11-2008, 08:39 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Originally Posted by BuckMan
Figure I outta chime in here....

Yes, we are going to be running Mod buggy each and every Thursday night...I am also hoping for a Mod Truck class as well!!

woa!!! did i hear mod???

I might have to think about coming back and racing again..... anyone have a $1000 they don't need???
Old 09-11-2008, 08:49 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

um, why do you think everyone is going back to mod Aaron? Let me tell you, they saw a for sale sign at the track for a whole bunch of Kyosho stuff and oddly enough it had your name on it!
Old 09-11-2008, 08:52 PM
Tech Master

eeer, sorry im not used to little kid viewing forums i go on anymore.

it wont happen again, but you didnt need to give me a silly infraction. a nice pm saying dont do that again or to edit the post would have been enough. sheesh
Old 09-11-2008, 10:22 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by BuckMan
Aaron, with the immense popularity of the 10.5 classes at Trackside, I do not think there will be a problem finding a race on Thursday nights.
I know but I am always willing to throw down in whatever.

Peace Aaron(W-W)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.