Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Trackside

Search this Thread

Old 02-11-2007, 03:31 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 24 (93%+)

Not me !!!! Your talking about Koch right ?

Mike any word on when the new mini with the hop ups comes out ?
Old 02-12-2007, 07:16 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Do any of you guys running on road have a set of old rubber tires that you would part with? Let me know at [email protected]. Thanks
Old 02-12-2007, 09:16 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Switch Blade
ouch, that was below the belt
Nope that was at about the belt line. Maybe a little above that for sure. Russ brings the dish & I pass it out.

Peace Aaron(W-W)
Old 02-12-2007, 11:39 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

hi guys

I talked to scotty about this already. I just want a group opinion. I was thinking about a different format on Sunday's. I was thinking we race 1 qualifier and for the rest of the day we race heads up Reedy Style. I think it would be a nice change.

Comments?
Old 02-12-2007, 11:51 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Is this the forum for the track that is hosting round 2 of the midwest electric off road pro series? If so, I want to thank the guys that made it down for the first round at Redline. Great weekend of racing and I had a bunch of fun.
Old 02-12-2007, 12:08 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Ridge_Racer
hi guys

I talked to scotty about this already. I just want a group opinion. I was thinking about a different format on Sunday's. I was thinking we race 1 qualifier and for the rest of the day we race heads up Reedy Style. I think it would be a nice change.

Comments?
Even though I usually don't race Sunday's, I think this would be a nice change. Heads up is always more fun than IFMAR IMO.
Old 02-12-2007, 12:54 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Mike, I have pics of the 2wd a-main trophy presentation. If you want me to send it to you PM me you email address.
Old 02-12-2007, 06:04 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by DRKWNG
Is this the forum for the track that is hosting round 2 of the midwest electric off road pro series? If so, I want to thank the guys that made it down for the first round at Redline. Great weekend of racing and I had a bunch of fun.
yes it is!
Old 02-12-2007, 09:19 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by DRKWNG
Mike, I have pics of the 2wd a-main trophy presentation. If you want me to send it to you PM me you email address.
Hey Dan. It was nice racing with you this weekend. It's always nice to race with a guy as quick as you and cool off the stand as well. You should definetly come up to Milwaukee next month. It should be a good time.

You have a PM.

Matt
Old 02-12-2007, 09:23 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by McDonough
Hey Dan. It was nice racing with you this weekend. It's always nice to race with a guy as quick as you and cool off the stand as well. You should definetly come up to Milwaukee next month. It should be a good time.

You have a PM.

Matt
How was the Party? I'm sure you and bremmer found some sleezy motel room that had a strippers pole and ONE heart shaped bed for the both of you. Now you know why I didn't tag along! But in all seriousness how did you guys do?
Old 02-12-2007, 09:26 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by skrivitz
How was the Party? I'm sure you and bremmer found some sleezy motel room that had a strippers pole and ONE heart shaped bed for the both of you. Now you know why I didn't tag along! But in all seriousness how did you guys do?
I did alright. Stock was Saturday and Mod Sunday. I B Q'ed both day's and bumped up to the A. Stock I finished 7th and Mod I finished 4th. So I moved up pretty well...had a nice run in Mod.

I forget how The Bremmer did on Stock day...I know he and Trevor were in the B for sure...just can't remember how they finished. Bremmer unfortunatly took a costly tumble in the 3rd qualifier with the Tamiya and had to call it an early day.
Old 02-12-2007, 09:33 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by McDonough
I did alright. Stock was Saturday and Mod Sunday. I B Q'ed both day's and bumped up to the A. Stock I finished 7th and Mod I finished 4th. So I moved up pretty well...had a nice run in Mod.

I forget how The Bremmer did on Stock day...I know he and Trevor were in the B for sure...just can't remember how they finished. Bremmer unfortunatly took a costly tumble in the 3rd qualifier with the Tamiya and had to call it an early day.
So no party? You guys disappoint! I guess you did need me there to kick things off right.
Old 02-13-2007, 03:49 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by schmidt452
Do any of you guys running on road have a set of old rubber tires that you would part with? Let me know at [email protected]. Thanks
I got plenty of old rubber tires. See me at the track.

Snowy.
Old 02-13-2007, 06:24 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)
Default Thanks to Trackside!!!!

Everyone with the Midwest All-Star Carpet Series would like to say thanks to Scotty and everyone at Trackside for allowing the series to race at their track this season. With out your tracks and support none of us would have a place to race. Thanks to all the racers that came out with the series you guys are what made the series what it is. Thanks again and we will see you next year.
Old 02-13-2007, 07:20 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by skrivitz

Thanks Krivitz....

Now I will have to spend the next three months not racing and trying to get that picture out of my head.

Wilde

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.