Wiki Posts
Search

Trackside

Search this Thread

Old 06-11-2004, 08:59 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

http://www.channel3000.com/weather/index.html

Local forcast for Madison is looking good for some Rock Pile racing.

The track doesn't really puddle much if at all according to Brian(property owner). Some of the work they did earlier this year was meaant for it to puddle less and seems to have worked. See you all Sunday.
Old 06-11-2004, 09:08 PM
Tech Elite

Thomas said the track looks OK for Saturday.
Old 06-12-2004, 06:17 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Doug if you read this before you go to the farm give me a call at work 414-566-6312
Old 06-12-2004, 09:04 AM
Tech Elite

I called you at work, they said nobody is working because of a picnic. Thomas said the track is perfect, there are quite a few people there. I am installing a water softener.

Another $500 down the tubes.
Old 06-12-2004, 10:03 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 3 (80%+)

Originally posted by KINGZJ
You must be afraid
You must be an idiot
Old 06-12-2004, 10:13 AM
Tech Elite

Can't we all just get along ? There is plenty of racing left this summer.
Old 06-12-2004, 10:00 PM
Tech Elite

If you ever show up I guess we will see

Doug,

I went out to the farm today and it was pretty good. Their were a bunch of guys from Rockford that came up along with Brian Jukka and Goop. It was a good time. I just ran truck and practiced with the buggy. Shane Hunt won and I think Jukka was second or third I don't remember.
Old 06-14-2004, 05:29 AM
Tech Elite

Default Rock Pile

Great day of racing yesterday! Josh had some tough luck with his motor but once that is fixed, LOOK OUT!

Sarah Ernst raced nitro for the first time and bumped up to the A! It had to be the truck she was using!

Appleton next week for team trackside!. Who all is going?
Old 06-14-2004, 11:42 AM
Tech Elite

I can honestly say I am tired of racing. Between Saturday and Sunday I spent 125 minutes on the drivers stand between quailifing and mains and that is not including practice.
Old 06-14-2004, 01:50 PM
Tech Elite

If you made the A right away you could have saved yourself 20 minutes!

You won more races than anybody on Sunday.
Old 06-14-2004, 02:41 PM
Tech Elite

Ya I know, My back was killing me in the A main I was having a hard time concentrating. I had some shining moments in qualifing but couldn't put a run together. Hopefully next time I can just qualify in the A and not take the long road to get their. From the way it sounds the guys that came up from Chitown were really happy and will be back again so racing in Madison this summer is going to be tough.
Old 06-14-2004, 06:00 PM
Tech Elite

Originally posted by KINGZJ
From the way it sounds the guys that came up from Chitown were really happy and will be back again so racing in Madison this summer is going to be tough.
Outstanding! I look forward to more and more..... competition will make me better

then i can not only out qualify Jesse but beat him in the main too...... Because he is my hero

Joking aside Jesse Thanks for helping JoshR this week.
Old 06-16-2004, 04:07 AM
Tech Master

Hi Everyone, We have had some great racing the last couple of weeks. Last weekend, the Trackside Traveling crew went to the Rock Pile in Madison for some awsome off road racing. The track is wonderful. It was my first run of the season with my nitro cars and I had fun. I had some tough 1st couple of rounds of qualifing, but was able to get it going.Man I love 1/8th scale. The 2 coolest things of the day was seeing my daughter Sarah run Nitro for the 1st time. and watching my bro Boomer, run his 1/8th scale. Sarah won the B and bumped to the A and had a blast. Time to get my old Mugen buggy ready for her and have her try to lay woops on Boomer. She also pitted for me and did a great job. Thanks to Boomer for giving her the chance to run with his truck. Josh Hohnstein with only his 2nd time racing his new Mugen 1/8th had a good and bad day. Qualified 2nd, was leading the main for most of it but had a flame out towards the end to put a damper on his day, but still a good job. At Trackside, we are gearing up for our Tuesday night Super Summer race season. Starting Tuesday June 29th we will run a 10 week season throughout the summer and be giving away 100 Gift Cert. to the winner of Stock and 19turn classes. We will also be paying down to 6th place, totals for those places will be determined later. The interest in this has been very good. Looks like it is going to be a great season this summer. Looks like some of guys we have not seen race sedan in a while are comming back. Skip made his return last night and TQ'd and took 1st. Not bad since it has been 2 years since he has been on rubber tires. Lee Passehl is also dusting off the Tamiya and will be trying to lay it down in 19 turn. I am really excited about the summer series. I also will have some give aways during the season so you never know what you may win. Also last night it was great to see some guys making the A. Travis Lovirne. Jeff Rendl, and also returning to the world of sedan was Frying Ryan Bardele. He said he is going to lay it down in 19 turn. Lots going on! We have finished remodeling the store and have alot more monster truck parts in, Plus alot of new items. I hope everyone has a good summer and if you can make the summer series on Tuesdays I hope you do. Thursday off road continues. Andy Krivitz has been the man lately in Mod Truck. Who can beat him? Couple of new MF2 kits out last week. Brad Mick said he loves his new truck. Along with Frank Krivitz, Frank TQ with it in Mod last week, but Andy was able to hold him off for the last 4 laps. It was a great finish. I guess that is about it for now. If anyone has any questions, just let me know. Take care, Scotty
Old 06-16-2004, 05:17 AM
Tech Elite

Josh R, you piston and sleeve are done and at trackside. I can't believe that thing ran at all. That could possibly be the worst one I ever fixed. It should be good but I would look into getting a new one in future.

Dan Bucher and Scotty you p/s are also done and at trackside. You guys can all pay me next time you see me.
Old 06-16-2004, 09:25 AM
Administrator

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

scotty,

good to see you out racing....and great job sarah...i want to get down and race some buggy...i am so busy..i am buying a new home, i looked at it the 14-15 sold my house, and got financing the 18th and am closing the 30th....between that and work, i cant tell what day it is....btw, you sould see the cool rc shop in the new place.......very cool......

if you guys go race sedan at the verona track, let me know, i will have you over for dinner....

matt

btw, p.l. really did ok at the OFF ROAD nats......he is expanding his reputar......cool

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.