Community
Wiki Posts
Search

New Social Website for RC Racers

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-2014, 10:18 PM
Tech Adept

Default New Social Website for RC Racers

I'm inviting you to join my new Social website dedicated to RC Racers. It's called Nevada RC Net. Link to site www.nevadarcnet.com
Feel free to join and use this website for your RC social needs. The only thing I require is an e-mail address. Share your stories and post pictures just like you would on other social websites. Remember only post what you want people to see. Your Privacy is in your hands. Keep the language @ a PG level and no naughty pictures.

This site is new and I will be updating it daily.

So please visit www.nevadarcnet.com and sign up today. Feel free to past this along to your RC Racing Friends.

Thanks, Nevada.
Old 02-05-2014, 06:06 PM
Tech Adept

After just a few days we have over 50 racers/users signed up and sharing their RC stories and pictures.

Only takes a few mins to sign up. Sign up now and start sharing today.
Old 02-10-2014, 07:12 AM
Tech Adept

I have to say that I'm happy with the amount of racers that are now signed up. Keep posting and keep sharing.

What's past the log in screen? Sign up today.
Old 02-10-2014, 09:38 PM
Tech Adept

Want to thank everyone who had signed up so far. We are just under 70 users and growing. Signup is easy and free. Just takes a few minutes. Chat and share with racers across the country. Invite your RC friends to join in the social network experience.

Thanks Nevada.
Old 02-13-2014, 07:18 AM
Tech Adept

New YouTube upload option added. You can now share your favorite YouTube video with your post.

Signup is easy and free. Just takes a few minutes. Chat and share with racers across the country. Invite your RC friends to join in the social network experience.
Old 02-18-2014, 09:01 PM
Tech Adept

Nevada RC Net now has over 90 users. For the users that are signed up. Please take the time to update your user info. This makes it easier for other users to know who you are. Also do some friend requesting so that you can view the Driver's Stand Chatter. post something on your or your friends' page. Add some pictures to your picture gallery. Use this site for your RC Social Network needs.

If you haven't signed up you should do so now. Check it out @ www.nevadarcnet.com and start sharing today.
Old 02-21-2014, 07:31 PM
Tech Adept

We hit the century mark today. 100 members signed up. For everyone who signed up I thank you. If you haven't signed up yet check it out here. www.nevadarcnet.com/

Last edited by Nevada; 03-23-2014 at 04:35 PM.
Old 02-21-2014, 08:58 PM
Tech Adept

Now over a 100 members strong.
If you are signed up, Right now is a great time to update your user info so other racers know who you are. Also start friend requesting. The more friends you have the more driver's stand chatter you receive and can comment on.

Try posting something on your page. Add a picture to your post. Try commenting on your friends post. Have fun with this website. Use it like you would use facebook.

If you are not a member check it out here. www.nevadarcnet.com

This site is free to use and it always will be. Nevada
Old 02-23-2014, 07:56 PM
Tech Adept

Basic navigation for Nevada RC Net.
www.nevadarcnet.com/how_to.html

If anyone has any questions please ask.

contact me @ [email protected]

Old 02-25-2014, 08:39 PM
Tech Adept

If you haven't signed up, What are you waiting for? Now is a great time to start sharing your RC stories , pictures, and experience.
If you are already signed up take a minute to update your profile and make a couple friend request.

It's fun, easy, and will always be free.

visit www.nevadarcnet.com
Old 03-01-2014, 08:03 PM
Tech Adept

If you haven't updated your user info now is a great time to do it. And while your at it take the time to view the track and start friend requesting. We are now over 110 members strong.
Here is a how to page to help. www.nevadarcnet.com/how_to.html

www.nevadarcnet.com

Old 03-12-2014, 10:46 PM
Tech Adept

Over 120 Members now. The Driver's Stand Chatter is filling up.
Old 03-14-2014, 08:06 PM
Tech Adept

With over 120 Members it's a great time to log in and update your info. If you haven't signed up yet, it's a great time to do that as well.
Here is a how to page to help. www.nevadarcnet.com/how_to.html

Log in @ www.nevadarcnet.com and start sharing your RC stories , pictures, and experience.

Old 03-15-2014, 07:18 AM
Tech Adept

Big Mike I noticed that you signed up but never activated your account. Do you need help with that? Check your spam or junk file in your e-mail. Thanks Nevada

Old 03-19-2014, 09:33 PM
Tech Adept

A couple of changes have been made to The Track Page. First only 45 Random Racers will show at one time. To Show more hit the refresh on your browser bar. Second we now have a Search Bar to find your friends easier. Just type the name of your friend in the search bar (User Name or Racer Name) press submit and the results show.

A new name change for the site is coming. I believe that the current name is throwing people off about what this website is for. So the name change should be a good thing. I will release the name on Saturday morning 3-22-14 @ 12:01am.

If it has been awhile since last logged in. Take a few minutes and check things out. Update your user info, create a post, and view the Driver's Stand Chatter are just a few things you can do. If your not sure how to updated your user info and never posted. Here is a link on how to. www.nevadarcnet.com/how_to.html

This is a social website like facebook and you can use it as such for your RC needs. Don't be shy to use it. Go ahead and create a post. What are you going to post? What ever you want. Tell us about your last race. Lets see your current build. Tell us about your favorite track. Ask a question. The post topics are endless. Have fun with this site and if you have any questions please ask. e-mail me @ [email protected]

www.nevadarcnet.com

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.