Wiki Posts
Search

MADERA R/C RACEWAY OFFICIAL THREAD

Search this Thread

Old 09-12-2005, 04:20 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Originally Posted by DAZLST1
Id have to agree!! As much tinkering Ive been doing this week I just know Im going to have Engine trouble!!! Thats cool you took a 1st and a second in one night and also the first night you raced the new buggy thats pretty good!!! I hope I can make it next friday,To see If I can compete !!!

Well i was Joking LOL i dont wish rc problems on anybody that stuff can get fustrating.

Yeah you better go on friday! We need another MT in the Pro Class.

See ya
Old 09-13-2005, 08:51 AM
Tech Regular

Well i just got a email from John Shultz the owner of Rock Concepts his shock towers sound like they are the ticket for my setup looks like i will be ordering a set this week.

Steve whats up did you pimp slap HT on price??
Old 09-13-2005, 09:20 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 35 (95%+)

Originally Posted by Bone$
Well i just got a email from John Shultz the owner of Rock Concepts his shock towers sound like they are the ticket for my setup looks like i will be ordering a set this week.

Steve whats up did you pimp slap HT on price??
as of right now i think were are going to go ahead with just trying to setup the club and get it off the ground,i was talking to billy last night and he is still interested but he wants the drama to stop(and i agree 100%)

when we meet ill let everyone there know whats going on storys are changing and brent mentioned that he may not need HT at all which the more we go along the better that is starting to sound.

im begining to see we made a tactical error in telling everyone what we were planning we should have set it up first then tried to get the agreement but as they say hindsight is 20/20 so we move on from here and worry about what is in front of us.

what we will do is meet and go over a plan then we will follow along with that plan if it includes HT great if not it might be better for us in the long run anyway,ill be letting brent know for sure what time and place tonight at the latest and we will just have to move forward from there all who want to come along are welcome but we will shake the dead weight for sure

if you want to know anything else give me a call

steven
Old 09-13-2005, 12:08 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by DIRTY ERNIE
Steve Web site can be done in a hour or two...Tonight I will share some more Ideas like a new Hobby shop with on and off road racing at the same time...you can sit in the stands and watch 3 tracks just might need your help on how to pull it off...Trust me I got the Money
dirty ernie you have email

steven
Old 09-14-2005, 12:40 AM
Tech Apprentice

Default AMB system

Ok fellas I have put out the word on AMB system might get the system for 2k
If all goes well ..Might have new track going up...I am looking at some dirt where I own my shop if I can get it should handle 3 to 4 tracks....
Old 09-14-2005, 03:31 AM
Tech Apprentice

BB you have mail!
Old 09-14-2005, 08:13 AM
Tech Apprentice

Default email

[email protected]
Old 09-14-2005, 09:04 AM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 38 (100%+)

2k is cheap for an AMB system does it come with the program also,What model is it,I know I paid $4500 + for the one i have.. AMB is real proud of their "stuff"..
Old 09-14-2005, 09:59 AM
Tech Apprentice

Yeah 2k is cheap I went to bbksoftware there in the UK they have sets for 2700 total...I am still waiting for the quote.....They repair AMBrc stuff
Old 09-14-2005, 03:11 PM
Tech Elite

well guys it looks like we are finally going to get this thing off the ground,i cant wait i'll see you all tonight.
steven
Old 09-15-2005, 09:31 AM
Tech Elite

hey guys,

i just wanted to say once again thank you for coming out last night,i really think we got alot accomplished and i cant wait to get this going

i must say i am truly excited about racing again lately it has felt like a chore and was becoming a hassle rather than a recreation,i dont know how you guys have felt but i was more excited about the 7 of us starting this than anything as of yet.

if anyone needs anything please do not hesitate to call me and ask the worst that can happen is i will say no ...j/k really if there is anything else im a call away.

hey bone$,check out the new sig. and tell me what you think

talk to you guys later
steven
Old 09-15-2005, 09:37 AM
Tech Elite

what do you think bone$...

just messing with you i'll leave it up till you see it

steven
Old 09-15-2005, 11:53 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by stevenmichael
what do you think bone$...

just messing with you i'll leave it up till you see it

steven

Yeah i agree i cant wait to get this going i think we got more done last night then we have in the last 3 months. I talked to the city and so far it sounds good but i need the Parcel # to confirm that it will be okay in that location untill then im still on the lookout. I also found out that one of the guys i work with is on the planning board of Madera and i talked to him this morning he said sounds like a good deal especialy if we get kids involved. keep your fingers crossed.

CEN-CAL por vida

Yeah nice sig but look at mine. LOL
Old 09-15-2005, 12:26 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by Bone$
Yeah i agree i cant wait to get this going i think we got more done last night then we have in the last 3 months. I talked to the city and so far it sounds good but i need the Parcel # to confirm that it will be okay in that location untill then im still on the lookout. I also found out that one of the guys i work with is on the planning board of Madera and i talked to him this morning he said sounds like a good deal especialy if we get kids involved. keep your fingers crossed.

CEN-CAL por vida

Yeah nice sig but look at mine. LOL
Thats cool!!!! Nice sig Steve check out mine.
Old 09-15-2005, 01:08 PM
Tech Regular

LMAO!!! :lol

___| \_____
/\___/ \

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.