Community
Wiki Posts
Search

CVRC Race Club in Chula Vista Ca.

Search this Thread

Old 01-04-2013, 07:33 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 53 (100%+)

It is the Hitec race on the flier hence the countdown clock.
Old 01-04-2013, 11:37 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by ericzwick
I was looking at the website, I am confused on the hours for This Saturday. The calender shows racing at 2pm, the "Hitec" Flyer on the home page shows racing at 10am.
Hitec series races start at 10am, gates open at 7am.

Our regular club races on Saturday start at 2pm, gates open at 10am.

Sorry for any confusion. Hope you make it out. You will love the track and all.
Old 01-08-2013, 05:14 PM
Tech Elite

10th annual Sidewinder Nitro Explosion at CVRC this year Labor Day weekend. Oh yea!!!!!! Thanks to Jimmy for giving us this opportunity. We will strive to make this the best one yet.
Old 01-08-2013, 08:02 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 50 (100%+)

Where can we find race results for the "Hitec" series?
Thanks!
Old 01-09-2013, 09:07 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by ericzwick
Where can we find race results for the "Hitec" series?
Thanks!
You got PM.
Old 01-11-2013, 12:17 PM
Tech Elite

Our website is back up and running. Current Hitec Series points and race results posted.

www.cvrcraceclub.com

Check it out.
Old 01-13-2013, 10:30 AM
Tech Master

Here are a few videos from the Hitec Series held at CVRC. If you haven't been there, you are missing out. Come on out and join the fun.

Round 2 - 5th Scale

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

+ YouTube Video

+ YouTube Video

Round 1 - 8th and 10 Scale

+ YouTube Video

+ YouTube Video
Old 01-14-2013, 04:29 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)
Default Track will be open tomorrow 1/15

Track will be open for practice tomorrow from 4:00 until 9:00 PM, come get your cars ready for round 4 of the Hitec Winter Series.

jb
Old 01-15-2013, 10:12 AM
Tech Elite

Tomorrow's Kids Learn to Drive clinic is cancelled this Wednsday. Will continue next week. Sorry for the inconvience.
Old 01-20-2013, 11:22 AM
Tech Master

Another great day of racing at CVRC!!!! Thanks to all the sponsors, thanks to Billy Ho for providing the colorful commentary throughout the day and thanks to the CVRC Members for providing an awesome track.

I was a little under the weather but I had a blast. I could only get two videos and for this set, I decided to get some of the 1/8 scale buggy racing. Enjoy!!!

+ YouTube Video

+ YouTube Video
Old 01-24-2013, 06:37 PM
Tech Rookie

Hi All, newbie with an SC10 in Chula Vista.
What's the best brushless setup for the track?

I'm considering a Gforce 4300KV and a HobbyWing 60A.

When in the world did LiPo batteries enter the scene? Last I knew everyone was running NiCD, LOL!

Once I'm ready, I'm gonna start practicing at the track in a couple weeks
Old 01-31-2013, 11:07 PM
Tech Elite

Hitec Series final round this Saturday. Points battles are still close in all classes. Should be some exciting races all day and fighting for the ever important TQ bonus points. Lots of prizes also to be given out. I can't wait to see the end of series trophy's.

I just back from the track. It is ready for practice tomorrow as scheduled. Thanks to all that helped with track repairs and changes. We hope everyone will like it. It looks fun and flowing. The track was in really bad shape. Sorry for not having the track ready for today's practice.
Old 02-04-2013, 05:25 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)
Default CVRC Electric Wednesday Nights

Attention members and racers,
starting this wednesday Feb 6th, we are going to start hosting R/C racing for electric vehicles only. The format will be casual, relaxed and fun, a great way to get your mid week fix !. Racing will start right after LTD clinic at 7:00 PM and since we are runing a limited amount of classes, we should be out of there by 9:30 PM.
As on all other events held at CVRC, membership discounts apply, members run for FREE, non member fee is $10.00 per class.

For additional information, visit www.cvrcraceclub.com
Old 03-02-2013, 09:54 AM
Tech Elite

Reminder: Track is closed till the following Saturday. We are doing a complete new track layout. It has been made so all water from rain will drain to the front corners. This will allow us to get the track open sooner from rainy days. Less down time. Other improvements to the facility are being made. We should all appreciate the owner in his dedication to this facility for us to race at. We plan on having a grand re-opening race a week from tomorrow 3-9-13. Gates open at 7am. Racing starts at 10am. All are welcome. Normal club racing rates apply. If you are a member, please keep current on your dues. If you aren't a member, please consider the value.
Old 03-02-2013, 07:23 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by cornerspeed
Reminder: Track is closed till the following Saturday. We are doing a complete new track layout. It has been made so all water from rain will drain to the front corners. This will allow us to get the track open sooner from rainy days. Less down time. Other improvements to the facility are being made. We should all appreciate the owner in his dedication to this facility for us to race at. We plan on having a grand re-opening race a week from tomorrow 3-9-13. Gates open at 7am. Racing starts at 10am. All are welcome. Normal club racing rates apply. If you are a member, please keep current on your dues. If you aren't a member, please consider the value.

As if the track wasn't great already... definitely one of the funnest and best I've run on and I'm sure others agree!!! Can't wait to see what you guys come up with this time Don V. Looks like the DNC brought up some ideas???

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.