Wiki Posts
Search

Any one know any tarck near Indiana, PA 15701

Search this Thread

Old 10-08-2004, 05:27 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)
Default Any one know any touring track near Indiana, PA 15701

i am new to rc here, and i looking into playing RC touring cars can anyone tell me are there any tracks near here Indiana, PA 15701.
or can some one list the track that is abt no more than 1 1/2 hour preferrably. thanks

Last edited by EngTat; 05-27-2005 at 08:33 AM.
Old 10-10-2004, 11:08 PM
Tech Master

some plz help
Old 05-27-2005, 08:31 AM
Tech Master

summer have arrive can anyone tell me aer there any track near my place Indiana, PA 15701 thanks.
Old 05-28-2005, 01:47 PM
Tech Initiate

if you are into racing carpet there are a couple tracks not far away from you. ome is located in Bradenville Pa(right outside latrobe) they race usually on friday nights. The other is located in Bridgeville PA. About 15 minutes osuth of Pittsburgh. The race at Steel City Hobbies on Saturdays. Not sure of the starting times

hope this helps some

Jeff
Old 05-30-2005, 02:47 PM
Tech Regular

Post Local Tracks in Pgh

The closest track to you is Bradenville/Latrobe PA . I do not think they have the outdoor off-road track open, but Friday evenings they have indoor carpet racing - they race anything you have.

Next would be Sarver, PA - McCullough’s Off Road . They race on Saturdays. They have both indoor and outdoor off-road so they run rain or shine. I believe they run 3 qualifiers and 1 main.

Next would be Steel City Hobbies in Pittsburgh . Located just south of Pgh in Bridgeville Great Southern Shopping Center. This is indoor-carpet and racing is every Saturday at Noon. They have the only system where you can use personal transponders by AMBrc and have the only dedicated RC shop on-site. SCH is also working on an off-road track just a few miles from the store... (Closer to pgh)

Last, I believe HobbyTown has a small off-road track as well. I do not know any details about that one.
For more information, www.steelcityhobbies.com has information on all of these tracks. SCH is also making a "Yellow Pages" for local R/C so keep posted for updates in the future.
Have fun!
Mike
Old 05-31-2005, 01:36 AM
Tech Master

thanks
Old 06-17-2005, 10:37 PM
Tech Master

could any one give me more info about the track at bradenville/latrobe and their contact no.thanks

i will be in steelcity hobby this friday or saturday for the race.

cheers
Old 06-21-2005, 06:07 PM
Tech Regular

The track at Braidenville/Latrobe is in an old Mushroom Farm... just North/West of Latrobe more or less. The carpet is so so and good for running anything you have, including monster trucks. For some pictures, check out www.steelcityhobbies.com or http://www.steelcityhobbies.com/2003...rack1.04.shtml
Looking forward to having you stop in this weekend. We will be racing on Saturday... Closed on Sunday due to an event in Wash PA - Race for a cure. You should check that out too!
Mike

Originally Posted by EngTat
could any one give me more info about the track at bradenville/latrobe and their contact no.thanks

i will be in steelcity hobby this friday or saturday for the race.

cheers
Old 06-23-2005, 03:38 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Mike@StlCity
The track at Braidenville/Latrobe is in an old Mushroom Farm... just North/West of Latrobe more or less. The carpet is so so and good for running anything you have, including monster trucks. For some pictures, check out www.steelcityhobbies.com or http://www.steelcityhobbies.com/2003...rack1.04.shtml
Looking forward to having you stop in this weekend. We will be racing on Saturday... Closed on Sunday due to an event in Wash PA - Race for a cure. You should check that out too!
Mike

ygpm