New Hobby Store And Indoor Offroad Track Coyote Hobbies Victorville Ca

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

New Hobby Store And Indoor Offroad Track Coyote Hobbies Victorville Ca

Search this Thread

Old 08-01-2011, 08:19 AM
Tech Fanatic

A big thanks goes out to the Coyote Hobbies crew, Dave, Mona, family and friends. Your hospitality and hard work was greatly appreciated. Super fun event and day. Your support of the kids program is something to take notice of. They are the future and we need to make sure they have facilities like yours to grow in this hobby.

As for racing, I struggled a bit, and Chris Blais is the man. I’ve been fortunate enough to see Chris ride a motorcycle and he runs his SC truck with the same intensity, he is a fierce competitor on a RC track. Congratulations on your wins. Also congratulations to all the nights winners. Also thanks to the TLR guys Frank, Keith, and Theo, for help and entertainment.

Dave and Crew keep up the great work, I’ll be back as I’m sure others will be too.
Old 08-01-2011, 04:07 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

can someone post some vids or pics
Old 08-02-2011, 07:21 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default whats the deal with coyotes website

Dave its ashame to have such an awesome event and track and no pictures or videos on your site its said under construction since april come on bro your place is awesome show it off allways have a good time there and my son loves it we need some pics though.
Old 08-02-2011, 10:29 AM
Tech Adept

Two of my drivers went down to coyote for the event last weekend and had an absolute blast! Both Shane Lyon and Ty Lebaron put in some serious wheel work and were able to bring home some shiny hardware!

David really has a wonderful facility and im looking forward to making the trip out there myself to turn some laps!

Thanks a ton!

Eric from The Vegas RC Raceway www.TheVRCR.com and facebook at www.facebook.com/thevegasrcraceway
Old 08-02-2011, 02:12 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

I started this thread and never got to race on the track because i moved shortly back to l.a fml
Old 08-05-2011, 07:03 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 39 (100%+)

Whats the deal with the pics? Show it off!!!
Old 08-05-2011, 04:25 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by slowguy4
Whats the deal with the pics? Show it off!!!
I talked to coyote Dave yesterday and he said the pictures were blurry since the photographers camera was out of focus and didn't look that good so his wife was going to post some from her personal camera.
Old 08-06-2011, 01:58 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

there is only 1 vid on utube, does anybody have more??? post them, and all pics, promote that race before its too late, it was a blast.whens the next event??
Old 08-06-2011, 01:52 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Going to watch the big boys play in Glen Helen
Old 08-06-2011, 06:59 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 142 (100%+)

I don't have any pics or video's of the race since I couldn't make it lol, but here's a short video of the new layout....

Man Dave you really outdid yourself with this new track layout that triple took me all day to get used to, but thanks for the advice on practicing taking it as a double first, then trying to triple it after you get used to it and can align up better for the jump.......

After 5hrs at the track, I managed to destroy my FT SC10 ball diff., had my steering block on my t4.1 pop out (lost the nylon washers), and the motor on my t4.1 kept moving from landing jumps wrong, I think I need to switch out the springs in the rear to prevent bottoming out so much.... But thats ok I love working on my rc's just as much as driving them......

Sorry for the low quality, it was taken with my cell phone....

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
Old 08-07-2011, 08:54 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Finally get to run the new layout tomorrow
Old 08-07-2011, 09:02 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 142 (100%+)

Originally Posted by bajabro
Finally get to run the new layout tomorrow
What time you going? I might try to show up tomorrow if I can finish my errands in time...... Just be careful on the triple, its a killer lol........
Old 08-07-2011, 09:09 PM
Tech Apprentice

i race at coyote hobbies and i always have a great time i never get let down.they have great service and they are always up to date on the track.
Old 08-08-2011, 12:51 PM
Tech Regular

Use the Message Boards on the website to communicate. Dave checks it everyday, as well as I.

To those who commented about having to have posts approved, or not showing up, it's because your first post has to be approved by me or Dave, because of spam bots. Just did some tweaking, hoping it cuts out the spam bots.
Old 08-09-2011, 03:10 PM
Tech Rookie

Going to the track in a few. See you there!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.