Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Track Locator Forum
PT Raceway NEW TRACK Level Green, Murrsyville, Pittsburgh, Penn Trafford, Irwin >

PT Raceway NEW TRACK Level Green, Murrsyville, Pittsburgh, Penn Trafford, Irwin

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Like Tree1Likes

PT Raceway NEW TRACK Level Green, Murrsyville, Pittsburgh, Penn Trafford, Irwin

Search this Thread

Old 03-11-2012, 02:55 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by Sludge-T
I will be regularly posting the results here in text format and if anyone wants the results for the entire event just bring in a thumb drive and i can copy the days event for you.
Thanks sludge
I took the a main results for the 2 classes I ran today and can post up pics if anyone wants them.
If I could get a copy of all race results, I could post them for every race if sludge cant whenever I am there.

By the way, does anyone know the fastest lap ever for mod sc oval???
Old 03-11-2012, 03:57 PM
Tech Rookie

Racing today was Awesome,..Man I had a Blast racing with my Kids,and all the Guys, Thanks to Derick for letting me borrow your Soldering Iron so I could make the "B" Main in Mod 2WD Truck, I hope your pops can get some use out of those Tires too...Again what a Great time !!!..See ya next Sunday for racing and I will also bring a Body over Wensday Evening to donate for the Rental Truck,....Jimbo.......
Old 03-11-2012, 04:00 PM
Tech Rookie

Originally Posted by BigJim4J
Hey I was wondering do you still have the XXXSct ?..I am interested, I will be racing Oval Sunday,..Thanks, Jim
Steve,..Great meeting you today,..Please don't forget to give me a shout Tomorrow around 3 or so so we can get together, I would like to buy that XXXsct,..Thanks man !!!...Jim
Old 03-11-2012, 04:08 PM
Tech Apprentice

Tim R, you mentioned that you need a new set of tires. If you want to sell the ones you are replacing from your sc10, lmk! I could buy them Sunday!
Old 03-11-2012, 05:09 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Had a good time racing oval with you guys today. Love the Mini-Sprint and Latemodel classes. Lots of fun.
Old 03-11-2012, 05:15 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by ChrisWolfson
Had a good time racing oval with you guys today. Love the Mini-Sprint and Latemodel classes. Lots of fun.
Chris I love your pink body lol!
Old 03-11-2012, 05:33 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

Originally Posted by rag6

It's flourescent raspberry!!
Old 03-11-2012, 05:41 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by BigJim4J
Racing today was Awesome,..Man I had a Blast racing with my Kids,and all the Guys, Thanks to Derick for letting me borrow your Soldering Iron so I could make the "B" Main in Mod 2WD Truck, I hope your pops can get some use out of those Tires too...Again what a Great time !!!..See ya next Sunday for racing and I will also bring a Body over Wensday Evening to donate for the Rental Truck,....Jimbo.......

Hey Jim you are vey welcome, it was nice pitting out in the front for once next to you.And my dad really appreciates them tires you gave him, you didnt have to just give them away. Thanks again he will get lots of wear out of them. Hope to see you next week

Derick Yost------Team Associated RC Racing

Last edited by jjdyost; 03-11-2012 at 06:45 PM.
Old 03-11-2012, 05:54 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 7 (89%+)
Smile Love the Crowd!!!

Well after a very bad day of racing on my own part!!! I suck @ driving and still having problems with the "BLEEPING" Castle... I came home and for the very first time plugged in my mamba max pro to my computer w/ the castle link "Bleeping" again cause they sell it seperate. Come to find out my freaking Forward was set to 25% and my reverse was set to 100% No "Bleeping" wonder my truck was super fast going in reverse!!! UGH!!!!!

As for my Sprint I have no clue how to set this stuf up... If some one could write down there sprint set up for me that would be awesome...

The best part out of today I got my Losi 2.0!!!

Thanks Everyone!!!
And Sorry for wrecking Ya!!!

Chad Segner

P.S. Great job in the booth Matt...
Old 03-11-2012, 06:02 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 7 (89%+)
Default ??????????????

Thinking about going TEKN or VIPER in everything. If I wanted to run tekin in MOD 2WD SCT what would the ESC and Motor choice be???
Old 03-11-2012, 06:14 PM
Tech Initiate

Chad, we will have to work on your mini sprint setup next week. You need handling, and I need more speed so I don't get run over. Once you get the motor/esc fixed in the sct you will do much better.

Anyone know what the car count was?
Old 03-11-2012, 06:27 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by rag6
Haha....I'll let my dad know - he's the painter and that was his car. I was just wheeling it for him. Hopefully he drives it the next few weeks. I'll have to get my own SCT/Latemodel, then...
Old 03-11-2012, 06:27 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by kaptain8
It's flourescent raspberry!!
Yes it is.
Old 03-11-2012, 06:30 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by spider882009
As for my Sprint I have no clue how to set this stuf up... If some one could write down there sprint set up for me that would be awesome...
I put 80 weight in all the shocks except the right front. That one had 100 weight in it with a piece of nitro fuel tubing over the shaft to make it even stiffer. The shocks each has 2mm or so of limiting inside to lower the car and make it roll less. I had gold springs on the right front and left rear. Silver springs on the other shocks. As I found out today, you need to put about 1/4" wide strip of electrical tape around the outside of right front tire. Otherwise, nothing fancy on the car. Dynamite Fuze brushless system. Losi lipo batteries.
Old 03-11-2012, 06:31 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by spider882009
Thinking about going TEKN or VIPER in everything. If I wanted to run tekin in MOD 2WD SCT what would the ESC and Motor choice be???
You could run a standard RS with an 8.5 or so in it.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.