Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Track Locator Forum
PT Raceway NEW TRACK Level Green, Murrsyville, Pittsburgh, Penn Trafford, Irwin >

PT Raceway NEW TRACK Level Green, Murrsyville, Pittsburgh, Penn Trafford, Irwin

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Like Tree1Likes

PT Raceway NEW TRACK Level Green, Murrsyville, Pittsburgh, Penn Trafford, Irwin

Search this Thread

Old 01-19-2012, 07:03 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Originally Posted by jjdyost
what??? who are u talking about that lives near me
The less you know about him the better
Old 01-20-2012, 09:50 PM
Tech Rookie

Originally Posted by jjdyost
If anyone has anything oldschool like rc10 or b2 bring them out sunday for oval, i have an original rc10 and want to race it again like last week but with more racers the couple people i know that has vintage are running stock 27 turn brushed. i am running a slightly modified 17 turn but is equal to the speed of the 27 turns. bring em out if u have them.

thanks derick yost
I have a vintage RC10 that I would like to run with you guys......are you guys sticking with brushed only or could I run brushless?
Old 01-20-2012, 11:50 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 101 (100%+)
Default Friday night

Good night of racing
Old 01-21-2012, 04:37 AM
Tech Adept

Default rc10 racing

we only wanted to run brushed because we wanted to keep them original like they ran them almost 30 years ago but brushless is ok, the guys that have em now are running brushed is yours a 6 gear trans or a stealth trans?
Old 01-21-2012, 09:30 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 7 (89%+)
Default Sunday Oval!!!

Gonna have to run the Mod 4x4 SCT again!!! Probally bring the xxx-scb also... My friend is bringing his SC10 RS also...

Having troubles with my XXX-SCT... I binded my Spectrum Radio to it yesterday and
1st: Pull the trigger goes in reverse instead of Forward plus vis versa.
2nd: Turn it on and the steering automatically goes left and wont stay centered!!! Have to hold it strait.

HELP
Everything is brand new out of the box!!! I just put it together!

P.S. If I can get my Brushless installed in my sprint by sunday! I will have it also.

P.S. #2 If someone can bring a Steering Servo for a XXX-SCT or can help me fix the problems I would Appreciate it.

Thank You!!!
Chad
Old 01-21-2012, 10:49 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by spider882009
Gonna have to run the Mod 4x4 SCT again!!! Probally bring the xxx-scb also... My friend is bringing his SC10 RS also...

Having troubles with my XXX-SCT... I binded my Spectrum Radio to it yesterday and
1st: Pull the trigger goes in reverse instead of Forward plus vis versa.
2nd: Turn it on and the steering automatically goes left and wont stay centered!!! Have to hold it strait.

HELP
Everything is brand new out of the box!!! I just put it together!

P.S. If I can get my Brushless installed in my sprint by sunday! I will have it also.

P.S. #2 If someone can bring a Steering Servo for a XXX-SCT or can help me fix the problems I would Appreciate it.

Thank You!!!
Chad
Not sure what kind of Spektrum you have but as far as the steering goes, there should be a knob or switch somewhere around the wheel labeled "st. trim" or something similar. play with that a little bit to get the steering straight.

If you have a DX3S or DX3R, if you go into the menu, there should be an option for changing the throttle from Forward to Reverse. I can't think of where to change it without looking at mine but if I get a chance I'll go check it out.

Hope that helps!
Old 01-21-2012, 11:23 AM
Tech Master

Unhappy Ugh!!!

This is Y I buy RTR's the modify them!!! This is my first one of I have built... My spectrum is the one with all the buttons on the top of the controller. I messed with the st trim... But when I put it centered the wheels still turned no matter how much I moved the st trim. I have the buttton to the top of the radio in the normal position. To get the trigger to go right I have to put it in reverse mode.

Did I do something wrong when I binded it???
Old 01-21-2012, 11:56 AM
Tech Adept

This is Y I buy RTR's the modify them!!! This is my first one of I have built... My spectrum is the one with all the buttons on the top of the controller. I messed with the st trim... But when I put it centered the wheels still turned no matter how much I moved the st trim. I have the buttton to the top of the radio in the normal position. To get the trigger to go right I have to put it in reverse mode.

Well, for the steering, you may not have had the servo centered when you placed the horn on. I'd take it apart, turn it on so the servo centers, and then place the horn on accordingly. As far as the throttle, I'm not too sure? Which model is it exactly? DX3E?
Old 01-21-2012, 01:40 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Originally Posted by dkrall
Well, for the steering, you may not have had the servo centered when you placed the horn on. I'd take it apart, turn it on so the servo centers, and then place the horn on accordingly. As far as the throttle, I'm not too sure? Which model is it exactly? DX3E?
I agree with Dan it seems like you may have forgot to center the servo before you installed it.Just leave the steering knob centered on the the top of the radio and with the radio on pull the servo horn off and center it and that should help there.Check to see if your throttle switch needs to be reversed on the radio.Sounds dumb but sometimes we forget to check those buttons.
Old 01-21-2012, 01:44 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 104 (100%+)

Pretty sure you can flip the switch for the reverse of the throttle on the radio and there is also a dial to turn he steering g back to center. The reverse thing is normal, some speed controller and radio set ups require you to reverse before you calibrate it to the radio. Futaba or spek requires it for tekin escs... Forget which one. The dial is a fine adjustment to make your steering go straight if your horn or be link length is a little off and doesn't go straight where you have the horn set. You might have to have the dial turned one way or another to make it go straight, again this is normal
Old 01-21-2012, 02:30 PM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by PIRHOTECH
I have a vintage RC10 that I would like to run with you guys......are you guys sticking with brushed only or could I run brushless?
The only reason I am running brushed motor in my b2 is because that's all I have. It makes no difference to me what everyone runs as long as everyone is close.

I'll be there tomorrow in 2wd buggy, mini sprint, and 2wd mod truck.
Old 01-21-2012, 04:18 PM
Tech Adept

I am planning on racing rc10,sc10, and b4 so anyone out there that has 2wd mod buggy bring em.
Old 01-22-2012, 08:35 PM
Tech Apprentice

Sorry about the gear cover issue today. I will fix it somehow.

Any guidelines for 1/8(size) late model rules? Tires? Motor?
Could I drop a LM body onto the Slash MT we ran today?
Old 01-23-2012, 06:37 PM
Tech Master

Questions?? Sunday Racing

Great Racing on Sunday!!! I need Lipo's for the Sprints... Sorry for the dead Battery!!! Great Run with the Ten-SCTE!!! Wish was in Mod 2WD!!! But that will be this sunday!!! Thank You to all the help w/ xxx-sct!!! It is running and strait!!! Put the horn on wrong (Stupid Me) And had the contoller backwards!!! So I screwed up!!!

Same question: 1/8 Late-Model? When? Can I put it on my mod 2wd?

Sorry Austin for what I said!!! Thank You for the help on sunday!!!
Old 01-23-2012, 07:26 PM
Tech Apprentice

spyder, I have a couple of SPC 2600 2s lipos that I would get rid of but not sure if they will fit. I will bring them Sun if you want.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.