Trader Rating: 9 (85%+)

Originally Posted by JUGGIN
Do you guys need a generator up there?

We have a generator
Old 03-15-2011, 06:04 AM
Tech Addict

Unhappy Sorry NO membership this 2011 season

I'M some what sad to see NO membership too 90% that had member ships was great members but the other 10% messed that up for every one...

Example: Say we go out and work ALL day WED & THUR then a few guys / members come down FRI and run under all the work we did to get the track ready for a Saturday race day well them 2-3 don't care because there not racing Saturday anyway. That isn't fair to the True Racers paying a race fee that is the guys keeping our track open..

Full Throttle RC is a business so ME & Brandon has do what we think is best to keep our track open & to make it grow. Track changes , INS , Rent 12 months a year ( rent is paid during the LONG off season ) and ETC so it takes a lot of Time & $$$ to keep FTRC open..

SORRY to all of last years members but we just think its best to not have 2011 member ships hope you ALL understand our decision & continue to support FTRC & ALL local tracks..
Old 03-15-2011, 08:12 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 51 (98%+)

Brrrrrp ! Killa just called and its not looking good for getting out to the track anytime this coming weekend, so lets all try and hook up at Awesome for the first point series race. Man we all gonna be rusty as hell .
Old 03-15-2011, 08:42 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 37 (100%+)

Originally Posted by ALF420
I'M some what sad to see NO membership too 90% that had member ships was great members but the other 10% messed that up for every one...

Example: Say we go out and work ALL day WED & THUR then a few guys / members come down FRI and run under all the work we did to get the track ready for a Saturday race day well them 2-3 don't care because there not racing Saturday anyway. That isn't fair to the True Racers paying a race fee that is the guys keeping our track open..

Full Throttle RC is a business so ME & Brandon has do what we think is best to keep our track open & to make it grow. Track changes , INS , Rent 12 months a year ( rent is paid during the LONG off season ) and ETC so it takes a lot of Time & $$$ to keep FTRC open..

SORRY to all of last years members but we just think its best to not have 2011 member ships hope you ALL understand our decision & continue to support FTRC & ALL local tracks..
Let me know if you guys decide to extend the practice days to include Sunday afternoon. You'll have atleast 2 guys interested in practicing on that day.
Old 03-15-2011, 09:00 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Are you going to have open/practice sessions on the non-race Saturday's? I do want to race, but I need to actually learn how first so I'm not just destroying my car / others rides lol (destroy as in breaking, not winning!). I'm not sure I'll be able to come out much during the week... we'll see what work allows. I'd also like to get my son interested, though he doesn't have a SCT, so I'm not sure there will actually be a good class for him. We'll see...
Old 03-17-2011, 04:53 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by Dagr
Are you going to have open/practice sessions on the non-race Saturday's? I do want to race, but I need to actually learn how first so I'm not just destroying my car / others rides lol (destroy as in breaking, not winning!). I'm not sure I'll be able to come out much during the week... we'll see what work allows. I'd also like to get my son interested, though he doesn't have a SCT, so I'm not sure there will actually be a good class for him. We'll see...
When we Open practice days will be TUE & THUR

We have new racers show up and run all the time thats how you get good is driving with guys faster than you. New / Novice racers run in the sportsman class we have a class for EVERYONE

If you only want practice thats fine but on practice days we have guys of ALL skill level on the track at all times so its not much different than a race day come out and check it out when we open THANK YOU for your interest in FTRC..
Old 03-17-2011, 04:57 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by double_green
Let me know if you guys decide to extend the practice days to include Sunday afternoon. You'll have atleast 2 guys interested in practicing on that day.
Sunday is a day we might add for practice it may ONLY be every other Sunday because we like to race at other tracks as much as we can its like a Day Off Work going to other race tracks.. LOL
Old 03-17-2011, 07:06 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by ALF420
When we Open practice days will be TUE & THUR

We have new racers show up and run all the time thats how you get good is driving with guys faster than you. New / Novice racers run in the sportsman class we have a class for EVERYONE

If you only want practice thats fine but on practice days we have guys of ALL skill level on the track at all times so its not much different than a race day come out and check it out when we open THANK YOU for your interest in FTRC..
Sounds good, thanks.
Old 03-18-2011, 05:08 AM
Tech Addict

Talking 2011 Race Schedule

Full Throttle RC 2011 race schedule

May 21 Opening Day family fun run day

May 28 first official race of the season

June 18 race day

June 25 race day

July 9 race day

July 16 ROAR region 2 off road series round #4

July 30 race day

August 13 race day

August 27 race day

September 3 race day

September 17 race day

October 1 race day

October 15 race day

October 29 race day
Old 03-18-2011, 05:20 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by Kash$
Brrrrrp ! Killa just called and its not looking good for getting out to the track anytime this coming weekend, so lets all try and hook up at Awesome for the first point series race. Man we all gonna be rusty as hell .
Rusty you have raced all winter so if you get beat you cant say your rusty..

Saturday I'm breaking out the secret weapon what the heck I will just tell you now I have a 1.0 Losi buggy nitro RTR / Dinosaur that were bring down to kick some but and if we get beat we have a excuse we Only have a stock RTR and it Old & Wore out....

Kash we cant wait GOOD LUCK see you Saturday Bro...
Old 03-18-2011, 05:51 AM
Tech Regular

really kash u have been racing every weekend u of all should not be rusty i like to take time off it keeps me from gettin burned out . plus them indoor sct asphalt guys are squids and ill say it again that aint off road theres no fn dirt see at awesome sat cant wait
Old 03-19-2011, 09:06 AM
Tech Apprentice

FTRC Website has been updated with race dates, etc.
Old 03-20-2011, 03:47 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by thebatman
FTRC Website has been updated with race dates, etc.
Thank you our bat friend / Josh..
Old 03-20-2011, 05:00 PM
Tech Initiate

Looks like ill be there, the last week of may and first week of june, then sugust through october! Sweet. no november dates?
Old 03-20-2011, 05:00 PM
Tech Initiate

Looks like ill be there, the last week of may and first week of june, then august through october! Sweet. no november dates?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.