Full Throttle RC Boonsboro MD.

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Full Throttle RC Boonsboro MD.

Search this Thread

Old 03-05-2011, 05:03 PM
Tech Regular

yup alf and i finished that bad boy up it rips its ready im ready alfs ready cant wait to go racing see u all soon
Old 03-05-2011, 05:06 PM
Tech Regular

GO villipoto daytona live tonight on speed BRAAAAAPP
Old 03-05-2011, 08:08 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

How about that face plant that Stewart did tonight? Looked like it rattled his noggin pretty good.
Old 03-06-2011, 11:23 AM
Tech Regular

yeah ole bubba did a lawn dart hell of a ride to get back to 9 place though
Old 03-06-2011, 04:40 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 51 (98%+)

Originally Posted by killa B
I saw that lawn dart , he rode hard got back to 9 but i think he was shook up a little his lap times dropped off after that, you see him fall getting on his bike ? Man Stewart looked f'ed up. Great race though.
Old 03-07-2011, 05:00 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 9 (85%+)
Exclamation Bubba missing in Florida last seen riding a one eye donkey missing a leg Called LUCKY

Originally Posted by killa B
Bubba hasn't been on his game with what happen last race then this bet his Daddy wanted to beat his ass for that move. 9th isn't OK with bubba's dad bet it was a long flight home if his dad didn't leave him in Florida to be used for Gator bait..

Bubba is a hell of a good rider think he would be even better with out his dad calling the shots from the sideline and talking to him like he's a piece of shit when some thing isn't going bubba way
Old 03-07-2011, 05:02 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by jmackani
How about that face plant that Stewart did tonight? Looked like it rattled his noggin pretty good.
+1 your 100% correct
Old 03-07-2011, 05:28 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

His arms did not look right when he first got up. I bet he broke something. The irony is, he was clearing that one hill that no else even tried and was putting down 1:15 lap times. Then he kills himself in the simple section.
Old 03-09-2011, 10:03 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

I've posted this on a few threads now and I just want to get an idea as to which tracks are going to be racing what this year.
Was just wondering/ taking a poll sorta. With everyone converting(traders lol) to e buggy...how many are going to convert to e-truggy?
I myself will never convert, but just want to get an idea of where things are headed down this way. I've seen on a few other threads of many people strating to go electric with truggies also.
Old 03-09-2011, 12:33 PM
Tech Initiate

i dont think people should convert the Truggies. i mean i understand that it is cheaper to run electric ( in one way or another) but i think truggies should stay nitro. i love the sound of a truggy starting up.
Old 03-09-2011, 01:06 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by cody17
i dont think people should convert the Truggies. i mean i understand that it is cheaper to run electric ( in one way or another) but i think truggies should stay nitro. i love the sound of a truggy starting up.
I love electric, but I've found myself left wondering if it really is cheaper. :-P Larger capacity / high performance lipo's can really eat at your wallet. I guess its the old argument of up front cost vs continuous cost. Either way, it can be an expensive hobby!
Old 03-09-2011, 01:14 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Dagr
I love electric, but I've found myself left wondering if it really is cheaper. :-P Larger capacity / high performance lipo's can really eat at your wallet. I guess its the old argument of up front cost vs continuous cost. Either way, it can be an expensive hobby!
Up front cost of the electric setups are generally pretty high but in the long run I personally see no reason to run nitro when electric can do it all without the maintenance. That's just me personally. I don't have any plans on returning to nitro. What matters the most is having fun.
Old 03-10-2011, 05:19 AM
Tech Addict

E-Truggies is getting bigger but from what we had & seen last year at FTRC "some" of the guys running E-Truggy were NOT die hard racers they buy a car and WAY OVER POWER it then cant drive it after spending all that $$$ & didn't understand its not for the Novice and then only showed up now & then so the class never grow or was ever full then you have your skilled racers that don't wont these Power crazy new guys running in there class **I don't blame them I don't want my truggy in a crash Derby** so then you have a sports man E-Truggy Class & the E-Truggy class so it split in half and neither class is a Good Full class..

Maybe this will be E-Truggy big year I don't Know but from looking around a lot of bigger races don't even have E-Truggy even on the sing up list because they don't run E-Truggy class at all..

E-Buggy is going to be your biggest E-Class this season at most ALL tracks

Just my 2 cents I could be wrong it wouldnt be the first time...
Old 03-10-2011, 06:06 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 50 (100%+)

Originally Posted by ALF420
E-Truggies is getting bigger but from what we had & seen last year at FTRC "some" of the guys running E-Truggy were NOT die hard racers they buy a car and WAY OVER POWER it then cant drive it after spending all that $$$ & didn't understand its not for the Novice and then only showed up now & then so the class never grow or was ever full then you have your skilled racers that don't wont these Power crazy new guys running in there class **I don't blame them I don't want my truggy in a crash Derby** so then you have a sports man E-Truggy Class & the E-Truggy class so it split in half and neither class is a Good Full class..

Maybe this will be E-Truggy big year I don't Know but from looking around a lot of bigger races don't even have E-Truggy even on the sing up list because they don't run E-Truggy class at all..

E-Buggy is going to be your biggest E-Class this season at most ALL tracks

Just my 2 cents I could be wrong it wouldnt be the first time...
Im all about the e buggy class this year, itching to get that thing on a track and air it out!!!
Old 03-10-2011, 12:06 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 51 (98%+)

Air pass !!! Hows my rear wing looking ?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.