Search this Thread

Old 06-30-2009, 12:52 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Originally Posted by advanaw11
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dj5LLxp7z7M

video of the new layout on my sc8

LRH is awsome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sick video. The SC8e looks sick and I like the sound effects of the Nitro. Who was driving the Pepto Pink machine? That thing was flying Bogi style.

Thanks for posting up the video. Sick Work!
Old 07-01-2009, 02:01 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

i made it out to check out the NEW!!! layout...
liked it alot... big jumps... technical double to triple section super fun for all my cars... even 1\8 scale.... and like alway TONS of traction
keep the good work up guys....
Old 07-05-2009, 11:35 AM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Raul, new layout looks like fun!
Old 07-10-2009, 03:58 PM
Tech Rookie

Originally Posted by HiRollaz
Raul, new layout looks like fun!
Hey Hi Rollaz thank you. It couldn't have been done without all the good people that helped out. Come down and visit us. You'll love driving the new layout.
Old 07-10-2009, 04:04 PM
Tech Rookie

Originally Posted by Bogi
Hey Raul....I've never seen anyone working dirt with flip-flops on kid!!!hahaha!
Hey Brain you know me I have to be wearing the sandles. So when you coming back down to run The Pepto Bismo Pink Mobile. LOL Just to let you know we started racing last night. It was alot of fun. Biggest pot was $25.00 in race bucks.

Come see us.
Old 07-10-2009, 06:43 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Oh yeah....race time! I'll be down there tomorrow for sure with the Pepto ride.
Old 07-15-2009, 02:40 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Gotta love the big air track. Keep up the good work guys.
Attached Thumbnails New Track in Placentia, CA  LRH Raceway-sc-8-008.jpg   New Track in Placentia, CA  LRH Raceway-sc-8-030.jpg   New Track in Placentia, CA  LRH Raceway-sc-8-014.jpg  
Old 07-16-2009, 10:54 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 40 (100%+)

is that ryans truck ?
Old 07-18-2009, 12:28 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

yea thats ryans truck.

man i miss lrh. im broke =[ till monday = D
Old 07-21-2009, 09:54 PM
Tech Rookie

Default Thank You everyone

Hey guys I just wanted to say thank you for all those who have came down to support the local track. It is greatly appreciated and we look forward to seeing you here at LRH Hobbies.

Come join us for Racing. Mondays at 7:00 pm - Thursdays at 7:00 pm - Saturdays at 10:00am

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to call me.

Sincerely,
Raul
714) 495-6870
Old 07-26-2009, 12:23 AM
Tech Rookie

Default Good Times

Went to LRH and man I like it alot. Lorenzo and Raul are cool guys. Very helpful and friendly. Its nice to run at a place where you feel at home.

The clay is definately different. I have run at many tracks and I must say the dirt/clay here is in a class of its own. I can run almost any tire and still hook up. Traction roll is not uncommon here. Best of all they are open late. The have 11pm posted as closing time but these guys stay late and literally run till the wheels fall off (Raul) or until they snap a chassis (me). The SC8's are sick on the track. Crazy to see them drive up the wall and literally through the ceiling. Good thing these guys know how to fix drywall. The beverages they serve are very filling as well.

I will definately return. Good times.

My only complaint is there is a local they call night rider. The guy has his night rider theme song when he goes on the track. His RC8 is sick fast. I am just pissed I can only catch him when he breaks. Then again he is slow with his Kyosho ZX5. He can't even turn a lap without breaking.
Old 07-26-2009, 02:13 PM
Tech Rookie

Default I love it!

I'm new to RC cars. Been to OCRC, and didn't like it so I stopped driving. Only drove when I went to the high desert and played around in my parents "back yard"(it's called the desert.) now let me tell you, that was a BIG track, lol, and I could do whatever I wanted!
I've recently been to the LRH track, it's not expensive and it's right here by my apartment! I'm going to continue to go because the people there are nice! I feel like I'm @ home because everytime I go I'm greeted with a smile and a fist bump. @ OCRC I felt like nobody even knew I was there. (maybe because I'm of the female gender.)
so, if you like to have fun and hang out with Chil people I would recommend going to LRH. Even if you're not going to drive and just want to work on your cars, I would go there because Raul and Lorenzo will help you and give you tips. Even the other customers are happy to help me when i need it. It's GREAT! Thank you to LRH!

~JRJ

PS. I love the Music!
Old 07-26-2009, 04:01 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 114 (100%+)

Originally Posted by JRJ84
I'm new to RC cars. Been to OCRC, and didn't like it so I stopped driving. Only drove when I went to the high desert and played around in my parents "back yard"(it's called the desert.) now let me tell you, that was a BIG track, lol, and I could do whatever I wanted!
I've recently been to the LRH track, it's not expensive and it's right here by my apartment! I'm going to continue to go because the people there are nice! I feel like I'm @ home because everytime I go I'm greeted with a smile and a fist bump. @ OCRC I felt like nobody even knew I was there. (maybe because I'm of the female gender.)
so, if you like to have fun and hang out with Chil people I would recommend going to LRH. Even if you're not going to drive and just want to work on your cars, I would go there because Raul and Lorenzo will help you and give you tips. Even the other customers are happy to help me when i need it. It's GREAT! Thank you to LRH!

~JRJ

PS. I love the Music!
You weren't imagining things about OCRC. I left with the same impression. There is a certain "snob" factor there that just turned me off. I know several other racers that feel the same.
Old 07-26-2009, 10:18 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 29 (100%+)

[QUOTE=dirt bag don;6117403]Went to LRH and man I like it alot. Lorenzo and Raul are cool guys. Very helpful and friendly. Its nice to run at a place where you feel at home.

The clay is definately different. I have run at many tracks and I must say the dirt/clay here is in a class of its own. I can run almost any tire and still hook up. Traction roll is not uncommon here. Best of all they are open late. The have 11pm posted as closing time but these guys stay late and literally run till the wheels fall off (Raul) or until they snap a chassis (me). The SC8's are sick on the track. Crazy to see them drive up the wall and literally through the ceiling. Good thing these guys know how to fix drywall. The beverages they serve are very filling as well.

I will definately return. Good times.

My only complaint is there is a local they call night rider. The guy has his night rider theme song when he goes on the track. His RC8 is sick fast. I am just pissed I can only catch him when he breaks. Then again he is slow with his Kyosho ZX5. He can't even turn a lap without breaking.[/QUOTE]

Your just jealous because I have a theme song LOL!!!! The car is NOT fast at all, it just looks fast! Talk about fast buggy, Lorenzo's converted RC8 is a monster. I like the back flips he was doing the other day. Hopefully I'll be able to post it here soon.

The Kyosho is a different story, I have to change my driving style or trigger finger just to not break the thing. I'm going to do a complete tear down and rebuild later this week.

I enjoy the LRH family and track, the atmosphere reminds me of back in the days! At the other track, when I broke I used to just pack up and leave and fix the car at home. Then when I started to go to LRH and break, I actually enjoyed staying there and fixing the cars and talking to everyone and NOT being ignored. They would help me out and I would help them out, just one big family

Thanks again Lorenzo and Raul for having a place to drive and hang out and the late operating hours so I can enjoy my cars, trucks, buggies, etc....

Lorenzo, thanks again for tuning my nitro trucks in the parking lot. Can't wait to order the RC8b and toro motor and have you tune it for me for Rev. Also for letting me borrow the AKA I-beams for the buggy and AKA I-beams for the TMaxx. I'll be buy later this week to order a set for both rides.

Peace out, LRH AKA "The Hang Out"

Jody J.
Old 07-27-2009, 11:27 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 40 (100%+)

yep another fun day @ LRH... im never running a transponder there again tho !

kept trying to push and push which resulted in alot of broken parts on the sc10 =/

o well see ya guys in about a week !

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.