Wiki Posts
Search

TEMECULA OFFROAD RACING

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-2010, 07:33 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 34 (100%+)
Default wow

whats going on up north? Lets get a new layout in up there and get back to some good old times at ARC. I raced locally in San diego and talked with allot of people that want to run at arc. I think the track needs rebuilt and needs to join up with Hemet , Rev , Thunder alley. To put together another grassroots series together. I saw the 5b's running and they are cool. I think a 5b race every couple weeks or something would benefit Arc . The more new people that come out bring people with them to ARC .....
Old 08-22-2010, 08:02 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Originally Posted by ON A MISSION
whats going on up north? Lets get a new layout in up there and get back to some good old times at ARC. I raced locally in San diego and talked with allot of people that want to run at arc. I think the track needs rebuilt and needs to join up with Hemet , Rev , Thunder alley. To put together another grassroots series together. I saw the 5b's running and they are cool. I think a 5b race every couple weeks or something would benefit Arc . The more new people that come out bring people with them to ARC .....
No tractor. I have a feeling memorial weekend is when it will happen.
Old 08-22-2010, 09:48 PM
Tech Fanatic

up north. haha WONTON!!
Old 08-23-2010, 03:15 PM
Tech Adept

I agree with On a Mission. Need to open the track up to every racer type. I cant do the friday night races. A track change always brings a crowd. Barona is cool, but it is just not the on the same level ARC or Rev. Lets get the Nitro crowd back up to ARC.
Old 08-23-2010, 03:21 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

+1... I totally agree! Friday night was fun... Good turnout and good times! It was nice to see some of the up north guys that we usually race with @ ARC make the trec down to race!
Old 08-23-2010, 06:32 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by nick64merc
I agree with On a Mission. Need to open the track up to every racer type. I cant do the friday night races. A track change always brings a crowd. Barona is cool, but it is just not the on the same level ARC or Rev. Lets get the Nitro crowd back up to ARC.
+1. was there on sat.sad to only see 4 of us out there.
Old 08-23-2010, 11:14 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 34 (100%+)
Default P

whats everyone up to ? Carson have you been running ? Tansel ?
Old 08-24-2010, 08:32 PM
Tech Fanatic

Default NITRO AT HEMET!

This saturday gates open at 5pm, racing at 630pm. BRAND NEW layout, only shortcourse have run on it so far. If there is a good turnout this will be put in the perminant schedule. Like i said, new layout, come check it out.
Old 08-24-2010, 09:44 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by trackstarlosi
This saturday gates open at 5pm, racing at 630pm. BRAND NEW layout, only shortcourse have run on it so far. If there is a good turnout this will be put in the perminant schedule. Like i said, new layout, come check it out.
entry fee is only $12!!
Old 08-25-2010, 09:46 AM
Tech Adept

NEW LAYOUT!!! With a new Schedule!!! SWEET!!!! Now we need to get everyone to show up. ANY Pics of the new Layout to Post up here? Come on Racers ARC this Saturday!!!!!
Old 08-25-2010, 10:02 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

He means a new layout at Hemet.
Old 08-25-2010, 10:08 AM
Tech Fanatic

NEW LAYOUT!!! With a new Schedule!!! SWEET!!!! Now we need to get everyone to show up. ANY Pics of the new Layout to Post up here? Come on Racers ARC this Saturday!!!!!
lol. hemet, maybe i should have put two titles.
Old 08-25-2010, 10:09 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by DE Racing
He means a new layout at Hemet.
has dan talked to you about new layout over there yet? said he couldnt get ahold of you.
Old 08-25-2010, 10:42 AM
Tech Adept

AAwwwww Damn it. Should have opened my eyes Better. Post the Hemet stuff under the Hemet section. No need for Hemet schedules and Prices in the ARC section.
Old 08-25-2010, 11:02 AM
Tech Fanatic

AAwwwww Damn it. Should have opened my eyes Better. Post the Hemet stuff under the Hemet section. No need for Hemet schedules and Prices in the ARC section.
hahaha yes ma'am.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.