Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Tracks in China

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2003, 07:07 PM
Tech Master

Originally posted by mop_iko
how i wish they give nova race5 engine handouts.... so that i can be at par with RENJIE....

mop
So renjie got a 5 Port already! lucky him which one he got the NS12 ?

btw, got a new SD two days ago
Old 12-04-2003, 10:05 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

CE- my engine is at the bottom of all my posts

By SD you mean shaft drive or a Yokomo??

I'm not sure if they are handout tires, this is China remember.... nothing here is free except everyone saying "hello" to you just before they p*ss themselves laughing.
Old 12-04-2003, 10:09 PM
Tech Regular

My friend has contacted the Shanghai Military club and sent me these details.

The details about how to join Shanghai military sport club are as follows:

A. Take the certification for your living in Shanghai above 3 months.

B. Take 2 photos of yours which are only 1 inch for sign up.

C. Filling the blank of the sheet which the club gives you.

D. Club address: No. 318 Xin Tong Xin Lu Hongkou district, business department, ctc: Mr. Jiang

E. Register fee: rmb40/per year; Membership book: rmb10

Mr.Jiang advise that you can register next month or you will pay rmb80 for 2 year (including this year) but have no race.

The place and fee for every match is different. If it is the commercial match, your score won't be marked,the fee will be more expensive. But the highest fee for it is rmb100. I was heard there would be a match in Jan.2004.

I will try to check it out this weekend or early next week to see what its like. I asked her if they actually have a track or not as well. Sometimes the military is ok, it would be a big face thing for them to have laowais play with them.
Old 12-05-2003, 03:42 AM
Tech Master

SORRY ABOUT RENJIE english... coz he just CUT and PASTE his language exchange partner email to him!!!! you know chinese ladies english!!!!

so in a little bit PROPER ENGLISH:

The details about how to join Shanghai military sport club are as follows:

A. Produce your RESIDENCE PERMIT that is above 3 months.

B. Required to submit 2 photos with a minimum size of 1 inch width (i think) for sign up.

C. Fill in the MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION FORM from the club.

D. Club address: No. 318 Xin Tong Xin Lu Hongkou district, business department, ctc: Mr. Jiang

E. Membership fee: rmb40/per year; Registrstion Fee: rmb10

Mr.Jiang said if we register in december we would have to pay for this year's fee also. He advice us to register in January 2004 instead.

I tried to search the map.... and this is the result... maybe the map is blur... try to see first and i will replace the map if required.

showing map of shanghai metro.... stop at HONGKOU STADIUM METRO STATION:

showing the street location.... in relation with HONGKOU STADIUM METRO STATION:

we will verify this address.... wait for the updates!!!

YEAHHH!!!

renjie... we should treat your language partner dinner.... candle light dinner...
mop
Old 12-05-2003, 04:01 AM
Tech Regular

SORRY ABOUT RENJIE english... coz he just CUT and PASTE his language exchange partner email to him!!!! you know chinese ladies english!!!!
I forgot how to speak English............ maybe I need a REAL job

Mop- what's that purple line below Xinzhuang??? I thought there were only 3 metro lines so far

renjie... we should treat your language partner dinner.... candle light dinner...

Monday night and what do you mean by we????

It would be funny if we went there on Sunday and they were racing those cheap toys from the local supermarkets.
Old 12-05-2003, 04:03 AM
Tech Regular

CE- hows the swift?? we are waiting for your report on how it goes.
Old 12-05-2003, 06:45 AM
Tech Master

Originally posted by renjie
I forgot how to speak English............ maybe I need a REAL job
your job now is 'teaching' english... now... who is teaching who to speak english... your chinese teacher?

Mop- what's that purple line below Xinzhuang??? I thought there were only 3 metro lines so far
in the next 5 years... if i am not mistaken shagnhai will have 7 metro lines... and the purple line after xinzhuang is currently on construction. What i know METRO line 7 will pass JINGAN TEMPLE station and that station will be a TRANSIT station also!

Monday night and what do you mean by we????
it is ME who ask the telephone number.... and gave it to you because you have the CHINESE TEACHER... remember? without me ..... what can you do? so ... next week canlde light dinner.... 3 persons... and YOU PAY for it! kekekekeke....

would be funny if we went there on Sunday and they were racing those cheap toys from the local supermarkets.
we have to have MENTAL PREPARATION on that day dude... anything is possible in CHINA! dont forget to bring your teacher eh... coz both of us is DUMB in chinese... dont forget that!

mop
Old 12-05-2003, 06:11 PM
Tech Master

CE- hows the swift?? we are waiting for your report on how it goes.
Renjie- sorry, I haven't tested the Swift yet. I was so busy preparing for the upcoming EP race in Cebu two weeks from now.
I mean the Yokomo SD- this is waht I will use for the 23T class and I have already installed some Rayspeed and Team Suzuki parts. This car is greeeeeeeat!!!

Anyway, I brought two Swift when i came home last week and my friend is already testing it. i will ask him the results and post here.

I am going back to china today for 10 days and i will be back to Cebu again and prepare for the race.

I really envy you there in Shanghai.Two tracks!!! thats very good and 40 RMB per year! wow

take pictures of the track and maybe sometime next year I will have the chance to meet and race with you in Shanghai

CE!

Last edited by centax error!; 12-07-2003 at 05:18 AM.
Old 12-07-2003, 12:50 AM
Tech Regular

CE- Nice to see you are doing a little business on the side I hope Nanda is happy..... at least you are getting some kits into the marketplace.

Thats a nice looking Yokomo. I had a Yokomo before I quit RC many years ago. Nice car but I hated soldering. Good luck in Cebu and try to avoid all the ladies

Mop and I went to check out the track today but they wouldn't let us in (politics).He should be online soon to post some spy pics from when we put the camera over the wall The poor "sucker" guy has to go to work now
Old 12-07-2003, 01:39 AM
Tech Master

Cool SHANGHAI MILITARY SPORTS CLUB RC TRACK (SPY PICTURE)

Thats a nice looking Yokomo. I had a Yokomo before I quit RC many years ago. Nice car but I hated soldering. Good luck in Cebu and try to avoid all the ladies
i will always lost to a lady.... i mean .... i cant take my eyes from them if i see a beautiful one... theres goes my RC car flying around the track.

Mop and I went to check out the track today but they wouldn't let us in (politics).He should be online soon to post some spy pics from when we put the camera over the wall The poor "sucker" guy has to go to work now
oi oi oi.... at least i am balance... work hard and play hard...

ok CUT THE CRAP...
here is the SPY PICTURE from the SWAT TEAM in shanghai...

they use powder to mark their track line. i thought it is a MOTORCYCLE TRACK... but renjie said the curve of the track is TOO SMALL for a motorcylcle... hmmmm... i am happy with THAT!

here is the picture of the address plate... in copper... hey man this place REALLY EXIST... quite a big complex though!

here is the picture showing what kind of facilities they have in this BIG COMPLEX.... some of them are: VEHICLE DRIVING SCHOOL, MOTORCYCLE DRIVING SCHOOL, TENNIS COURT (i saw that)... and maybe some CAFE...

perpendicular with the MAIN ENTRANCE of this complex they put a BIG BILLBOARD (quite colourful).... showing a BIG RC CAR... from AULDEY... (i think it is the MINI AULDEY RC)... and some chinese writing on the billboard... RENJIE will have his teacher translate it for us... BUT there is a DATE in the BILLBOARD it says... something NOVEMBER 2000 (if i am not mistaken)...WOW... that a long way for a BILLBOARD... why dont they just take out the billboard and replace with something NEW i suppose!

The GUARD... dont allow us to go in... and dont allow us to take picture.. BUT i asked him to give a phone number to the PERSON-IN-CHARGE for this RC thingies in this CLUB... cool.. i will call him... WISH ME LUCK DUDE!

mop
Old 12-07-2003, 03:01 AM
Tech Master

Mop - Shanghai Swatt good job on those pics

Renjie- No time for chicks in Cebu only RC. I love my china girl ( avatar hehe)

that track is awesome! I noticed that they have all sorts of RC sports. hmmmm makes me wish i was in Shanghai

CE!
Old 12-07-2003, 08:06 AM
Tech Rookie

renjie
Some nice pics but I am curious as to why they are all using rubber and not foams. It could be due to the cold weather we have had lately.

hello everyone
i am just a new comer

PS:Hangzhou GP A1 A2 A3 are all use the foam tire, just no picture to show our cars,

and both these 2 kinds tires perform well. rubber tire can let u feel stable & foam tire can get more steering and make more fast lab.
Old 12-07-2003, 08:30 PM
Tech Master

Default WELCOME TO JIMMY!!!

Originally posted by jimmyqian
hello everyone
i am just a new comer

PS:Hangzhou GP A1 A2 A3 are all use the foam tire, just no picture to show our cars,

and both these 2 kinds tires perform well. rubber tire can let u feel stable & foam tire can get more steering and make more fast lab.
HEY JIMMY!!!!

WELCOME TO OUR one and only CHINA THREAD in rctech!!!

WE are so excited YOU are here to join in the FUN...!!!

To everyone.... JIMMY QIAN is the one of the best racer in shanghai now. He just wont the A Main race hangzhou last saturday.

He is now running RC10NTC3.. he has use SERPENT for his first car.

mop
Old 12-07-2003, 10:07 PM
Tech Regular

Welcome Jimmy

Glad you can join us. Now we have someone to answer ALL our questions

Jimmy. Are you guys playing this Saturday? You should keep us updated so we don't miss so much.

Thanks
Old 12-08-2003, 02:38 AM
Tech Master

Default welcome

Jimmy,

welcome to this thread now there are five of us here

btw, are you running oneway with your NTC3?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.