Wiki Posts
Search

RC Club Eastern Province, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia

Search this Thread

Old 08-11-2007, 05:21 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default new in box (NIB)

Vintage kits specially Tamiya, fetch a higher resale value if new in box (NIB), meaning not assembled. A lot of rc enthusiast are into collecting this FF01 Civic.

I myself have the FF01 Levin, and FF01 Civic, but I like to assemble them and put on display.

http://www.rctech.net/forum/showthre...124194&page=15

see post #440 to 442, Cheers...
Old 08-12-2007, 02:47 AM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by grizzle
Vintage kits specially Tamiya, fetch a higher resale value if new in box (NIB), meaning not assembled. A lot of rc enthusiast are into collecting this FF01 Civic.

I myself have the FF01 Levin, and FF01 Civic, but I like to assemble them and put on display.

http://www.rctech.net/forum/showthre...124194&page=15

see post #440 to 442, Cheers...
Hmn, I see. So now I get myself into a tough situation... to build or not to build? I will never enjoy staring at the lovely box art and manual though.... and I've no intentions of selling it... so I might just as well build it.

Thanks for the advice though.
Old 08-12-2007, 03:20 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by c-brain
Hmn, I see. So now I get myself into a tough situation... to build or not to build? I will never enjoy staring at the lovely box art and manual though.... and I've no intentions of selling it... so I might just as well build it.

Thanks for the advice though.
Good luck with the build... let us know when your finished and post some pictures if possible.
I like to see it run though, but your on the other side of the kingdom.. cheers.
Old 08-12-2007, 06:09 AM
Tech Regular

Default rc racers

C Brain,
hi dacz here Im also here in eastern province, well regarding your kit its better to assemble it than to store, for me we buy things to enjoy, so for us in this hobby we like to assemble such things and the excitement is there, its better to run that kit for more fun fun fun we are waiting for the picture of your civic soon bro.

Grizzle
Thanks again for lending me your car well although the tracks is not that big it such some sort of technicals track and has good curves, I got teary eyes but I need the concentration during our race he he, but your pro 4 is quite fast, we need more practice bro, thanks again fun fun fun
Old 08-12-2007, 06:48 AM
Tech Master

Default practice

dacz, for sure I'll be there every friday to practice the pro4 on the tracks. I'll be looking for the right setup.

Although the track is small, I think its enough to practice eye to hand coordination also the reflexes and feel the reaction of the car on the track.

You can use the Yokomo, until you got your own kit, just be careful in driving it. he, he, he. See you again on Friday.

Last edited by grizzle; 08-12-2007 at 07:52 AM.
Old 08-13-2007, 02:45 AM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by dacz
C Brain,
hi dacz here Im also here in eastern province, well regarding your kit its better to assemble it than to store, for me we buy things to enjoy, so for us in this hobby we like to assemble such things and the excitement is there, its better to run that kit for more fun fun fun we are waiting for the picture of your civic soon bro.
Correct you are. I will gladly post some pics whenever I've started and finished building it. I haven't started on it yet, will have to first go back to Jeddah and get me a trigger type radio controller, battery, and a charger. I'm also not sure if they have an ESC... but i sure do hope so when I get back there. Mebbe by the end of the month?
Old 08-18-2007, 12:19 AM
Tech Master

Default 17 August '07 RC Jam

Guys, here are the pictures of the rc jammers and the race track ...

Attached Thumbnails RC Club Eastern Province, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia-img_2527.jpg   RC Club Eastern Province, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia-img_2528.jpg   RC Club Eastern Province, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia-img_2526.jpg   RC Club Eastern Province, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia-img_2525.jpg   RC Club Eastern Province, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia-img_2523.jpg  

Old 08-18-2007, 01:02 AM
Tech Regular

Default rc racers

grizzle,
bro nice picts he he, beautiful tracks we have, but we need to extend it some time, thanks again more practice and fun fun fun
Old 08-18-2007, 01:13 AM
Tech Regular

Default rc racer

c-brain,
wish that you guyz were here to play with us, look at our tracks bro waiting for additional racers he he. have [SIZE="6"]fun fun fun[/SIZE]

Ricky,
look at our humble tracks, inviting for more players, every body try to visit us every friday aftenoon and lets play and have some fun
Old 08-18-2007, 01:59 AM
Tech Master

Default bigger track

dacz,

There might be a possibility that will have a bigger track. Mr. Faiz's son (one of the kid in the picture) informed us that his uncle is looking for somebody to help him build a bigger track in the flying field. He will also bring a video cam next time to shoot while we are racing around the track. He might join us also once he got a kit. So, let us keep our hopes high for the bigger track.

Here is my proposed layout for the bigger track... one square is 1meter x 1meter.

Notice that this track can served as an oval track also...

Last edited by grizzle; 08-18-2007 at 02:15 AM.
Old 08-19-2007, 12:40 AM
Tech Master

Default Driver Stand

Guys, we need driver stand ... if we will build a bigger track...

any suggestions? for example container van, can we get used one and how much will it cost. Can we get sponsorship, maybe you have contacts... let me know. Cheers..
Old 08-19-2007, 08:35 AM
Tech Regular

Default rc racers

whooow!!, nice tracks layout bro, dual porpose oval and technical, if we have this kind of tracks we already need a drivers stand, up up for you bro, guyz here our plans already please join us here and we can work and enjoy together with this huge and good tracks, every body is welcome here come and join us and have fun fun fun
Old 08-20-2007, 10:20 PM
Tech Master

Default One thread

Guys... we have a go ahead on the Manila RC Tech moderators to use the Saudi Arabia RC Thread.

We will start using the link below from now on... and post any comments, suggestions or informations. We have to keep the thread active to avoid deleting from the moderators.
http://www.rctech.net/forum/showthread.php?t=177128

Hopefully forum users will get diverted to the Manila RC Tech Thread by this link. Cheers ....
Old 01-08-2008, 03:40 AM
Tech Apprentice

Default Nitro.

hi,
i'm new here.
i'm looking for nitro. where to buy in riyadh?
Old 03-18-2008, 02:54 PM
Tech Adept

Red face a track in riyadh?

Hi Guys,

Anyone knows an r/c track in Riyadh? I got my 1/10 car and now looking for a track. I know I should have done the opposite .

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.