R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Track Locator Forum (https://www.rctech.net/forum/track-locator-forum-37/)
-   -   San Diego On-Road Racing (https://www.rctech.net/forum/track-locator-forum/169886-san-diego-road-racing.html)

MikeR 11-22-2007 09:51 AM

Good close race Billy, your sedan was dialed!

I'm hAppy to be tHankful!! Hopes you all are too:D gobble gobble:tire::tire:

BrianKuyper 11-29-2007 11:35 AM

Hey Drift mon

Look for me and Ill introduce you to 1 familly hobies Ed he runs a tc 5. No one ways. Go front spool ( ie loced diff). 36 tires, really. 32's at night like wed night at familly hodies.Thats what Ridwell runs, Billy too. Also practice at Familly hobies wed nights. Racing at like 6:30. FHR 619 448-6847. Billy runs the place, and he is kind of fast.:lol: Kidding he wins, sometimes.

BrianKuyper 11-29-2007 11:45 AM

Wed Night Worlds

My first post was so long the computor kicked me off. Was trying to get Driftmon pointed in the right direction. Got to be fast I gues.

Wed night at Familly is dialed. We had a loop and full scoring. We had a good turnout to boot. It is good to be able to practice going into this sunday a DHW. Just went front spool from a front diff, Loving it !! My super modern Losi XXX-S is dialed.

Any new people, come practice for sure. Billy will dial in your car, just tell him Kuyper sent you. Familly Hobies in Santee.

Driftmon 12-01-2007 11:24 AM

Thanks Brian, I'll be trying to make it to Family Hobbies on wednesday nights, we'll see how traffic is and all. I'll take ur advice and grab some 36R tires for the next race, I have just gotten through setting up my brothers TC5, he'll be racing in stock, no spool, just the diffs, I can really feel the difference driving both cars with the spool kit, makes a great deal of difference on power, but he's new to racing so he may not even notice yet. Anyway, hope it doesn't rain tomorrow, looking forward to racing!

Racer For Fun 12-27-2007 10:01 PM

Is there going to be any racing this weekend.

MikeR 12-27-2007 10:20 PM

I dont think so.
I heard San Marcos hobbytown has some organized practice on Sunday if you want to call them and confirm.

revrace 03-27-2008 06:44 AM

Does anyone know if there will be on-road racing at DHW this Sunday?
Thanks

martin salgado 03-27-2008 08:42 AM

I heard they weren't running this weekend but next weekend. I would call Discount Hobby to double check.

On a good note. Billy and the Family Hobbies Crew is going to run on Saturday. Practice starts at 8 and racing starts at 10am.

revrace 03-27-2008 09:02 AM

I might have to race at FHR then. What is the most popular class for touring car?

martin salgado 03-27-2008 09:46 AM

Stock or 19t Touring Car. Are great classes to run in.

MikeR 03-27-2008 02:14 PM

DHW is running back to back- this sunday as well as next sunday due to the easter holiday.

cpatel529 05-09-2008 06:17 PM

Anyone running 1/10 onroad gas touring cars at Discount or Family Hobbies?

RevDupraceway 05-14-2008 05:22 PM

Originally Posted by Billy-Ho (Post 3561279)
Yeah Jon, it's the two wheel drive pan car stylee,(F103Gt, it can use touring tires)It's proven to me once again that if you can drive two wheel drive, you can drive anything! Grab too much power anywhere and the thing wants to spin out.:(

I'm looking into a spool for the rear, to see if I can't drive it a little harder through the corners.

If enough people had them it could be one fun class. The classic turtle and the hair race with the F1's.

GO FASTER!

=) ill race ya billy

patrick 05-30-2008 07:32 PM

Hope the traction is as good as I've been hearing because a bunch of us are coming on Sunday to run some moddyfied, maybe even a surprise driver from up north.:sneaky: Can't wait to see you guys again!:D