Search this Thread

Old 10-08-2007, 08:03 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

stober check PMs
Old 10-08-2007, 02:07 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

May I ask for your thoughts on the COT NASCAR Talladega Race? I thought ABC/ESPN did a LOUSY job with the Announcers. I never thought I would say this, but bring back NBC/TNT/Bill Weber.

A few things left me wondering about. How did Dale Jarrett wreck? Enough with the draft lock or whatever. The big one is happening and there where still talkin to JR or Shrub, can't rememeber. Point is, they should and would have on Fox, immediately cut that interview short and went right to Mike Joy. Snoooze fest......Didn't even see the pass for the lead. Why is that? What about post race interviews with an S, not post race interview with no s. Thats plural and means more than ONE!!!!!!
Old 10-08-2007, 02:12 PM
Tech Elite

Ahh it was Junior, because Shrub was in the big one.
Old 10-08-2007, 02:45 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by d4man
May I ask for your thoughts on the COT NASCAR Talladega Race? I thought ABC/ESPN did a LOUSY job with the Announcers. I never thought I would say this, but bring back NBC/TNT/Bill Weber.

A few things left me wondering about. How did Dale Jarrett wreck? Enough with the draft lock or whatever. The big one is happening and there where still talkin to JR or Shrub, can't rememeber. Point is, they should and would have on Fox, immediately cut that interview short and went right to Mike Joy. Snoooze fest......Didn't even see the pass for the lead. Why is that? What about post race interviews with an S, not post race interview with no s. Thats plural and means more than ONE!!!!!!
I watch NASCAR and last year I did not watch most of the second half of the season due to NBC's coverage. All commercials and I would notice things going on that the announcers did not. ABC/ESPN is no better. Fox does a good job. I agree, the more post race interviews the more pissed off drivers we get to see, good stuff. I agree with you!

The best thing to due is turn down the volume on your tv and listen to it on the radio if you can pick up the signal. Those guys make it sound insane!!

iCeNuTz
Old 10-08-2007, 02:50 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by Lux Graphics
No pix of the Special Ed car???

-Chris Hults
www.luxgraphics.com
Yes, the big event is this Friday. Standing room only in the sponsorship tent for the Special Ed car where the 3 of the now 4 sponsors will be revealed. The 4th sponsor, just added, is of course "Flat-D."

iCeNuTz
Old 10-08-2007, 03:18 PM
Tech Master

I'm with you Foreman! That race sucked, and as far as I'm concerned the COT did to. NASCAR is and has ruined the sport! Straight down to the race coverage that they supply us with. I'd like to punch those gay reporters that run around in fire suits. And the questions they ask......a post wreck interveiw with chase contender Kyle Bush netted this question...."How do you feel abot what just happened?" How do you think he feels you MORON he just lost points in the chase IDIOT! No wonder the drivers don't want to give interveiws anymore! Like Jr. said when he was asked how he felt about his blown engine "BORING 'We just run around the top of the track all day in single file' BORING".
Old 10-08-2007, 03:20 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by pipester
just rollin down the street smokin endo sippin on gin and juice ..... layed back

DORKxoxoxoxoxo
Old 10-08-2007, 03:23 PM
Tech Master

P.S. Dale Jarret wrecked because he sucks and drives a Toyota! Maybe he should take the advice of his sponsor and DRIVE THE TRUCK..........on his own delivery route. He probably would still get passed.......... by FEDEX!
Old 10-08-2007, 04:39 PM
Tech Elite

Yeah, I agree, MRN ROCKS!!! The TV commercials drove me NUTS on TNT!!!! As did Bill Weber. Rusty stinks as an announcer. LOL, he used big words that "dont quite fit" to sound intelligent, but ends up sounding like a jackass. I never liked cRusty on the track either.
Old 10-08-2007, 04:45 PM
Tech Elite

PS:

The best years in NASCAR was when 3arnhardt was alive. When he died, the new, sucky era of dont disagree with NASCAR began.
Old 10-08-2007, 04:57 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by gixxerman
DORKxoxoxoxoxo

Brad , you better stop I think 4MAN might be getting jelous .
Old 10-08-2007, 05:00 PM
Tech Regular

holy cow that big headed galoot actually got a screen name and decided to join in on the forum ! what kind of name is that any way ......... Mactheknife ??
Old 10-08-2007, 05:00 PM
Tech Regular

yea mac , i see ya !
Old 10-08-2007, 05:01 PM
Tech Initiate

I will be at the track Tues about 5:30 for some tuning, Ed bring your motor.
Gixxxxxs bring the bearing puller
Old 10-08-2007, 05:03 PM
Tech Initiate

I have had a screen name just nothin to chat about

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.