Wiki Posts
Search

ALTOONA RACEWAY FORUM

Search this Thread

Old 12-13-2010, 08:35 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)
Default mid west tour

How long u gonna be out there? I leaving nextweek to headout there, plannin to hitup a track or two.
Old 12-15-2010, 06:07 PM
Tech Adept

Default Paging Dr. Ink, Dr. Ink, paging Dr. Ink!!

Hey tattoo wanna be Jimmy boy!!! You never called me back bro
Old 12-17-2010, 05:42 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by HimotoRicer
Hey tattoo wanna be Jimmy boy!!! You never called me back bro

Hey gabe gay boy wanna bee..............thats your knew name GAYBOYGABE!!!!!Your not that important to me to call back.........Iv been busy making $$$ with my wanna be skills,must not be doing to bad!! So whats knew,did you get that Mugen put together yet or are ya gonna run that low grade JAP CRAP......HHHHHHIIIIIMMMOTO.Is the mugen the nitro or the E scale?How is the little one doin?I am probably gonna sell my 4x4 slash for $150.00.It is the Platinum addition and has all the gear to go except radio!Let me know if you know anyone interested.I am gonna just run 8 scale nitro and Electric next year.Maybe truggy Im not sure yet!!
Old 12-17-2010, 05:47 AM
Tech Addict

Just talked to Rob lastnight.....hes hittin up rodeos and bullriding...Hes thinking of turning the track into a bullring.
Old 12-17-2010, 09:19 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by revoluv
Just talked to Rob lastnight.....hes hittin up rodeos and bullriding...Hes thinking of turning the track into a bullring.
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW WWWWWW!!!!
Now I can break out my CHAPS

On a serious note, according to another forum CR was hurt at work, broken leg.
If anyone knows anything different please keep us informed.
CR really gave Ty & myself some good advice & deals on some rc stuff. Won't find a nicer guy Get well soon, buddy.
Eric & Tyler
Old 12-17-2010, 06:13 PM
Tech Adept

Hey gabe gay boy wanna bee..............thats your knew name GAYBOYGABE!!!!!Your not that important to me to call back.........Iv been busy making $$$ with my wanna be skills,must not be doing to bad!! So whats knew,did you get that Mugen put together yet or are ya gonna run that low grade JAP CRAP......HHHHHHIIIIIMMMOTO.Is the mugen the nitro or the E scale?How is the little one doin?I am probably gonna sell my 4x4 slash for $150.00.It is the Platinum addition and has all the gear to go except radio!Let me know if you know anyone interested.I am gonna just run 8 scale nitro and Electric next year.Maybe truggy Im not sure yet!!
HAHA! Let me show you how gay I am!! LOL!!! I know you want some of this. I am waiting for Brad to call or text me when he is ready for me to get it. He said about rebuilding it before he sells it to me. It will be E buggy. I will have that truggy ready also. Hey... I think all of the RC Cars are Jap Scrap except Traxxas and Associated!! LOL!! The himoter is gonna kick ass this upcomming season. I made a few small adjustments.
Old 12-17-2010, 06:16 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by Sportin' Wood
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW WWWWWW!!!!
Now I can break out my CHAPS

On a serious note, according to another forum CR was hurt at work, broken leg.
If anyone knows anything different please keep us informed.
CR really gave Ty & myself some good advice & deals on some rc stuff. Won't find a nicer guy Get well soon, buddy.
Eric & Tyler
I think he got hurt riding a mechanical bull!! He was getting ready for the up comming season at the new Altoona Raceway and Rodeo!! Get betta CR
Old 12-18-2010, 07:11 AM
Tech Addict

Yes,C.R has shown me a great deal in the racing aspect of R.C and I appreciate all that he has done.If this is true about C.R then I really hope he gets better and wasnt seriously hurt!!!!Get back when you can C.R and let us know you are O.K.
Old 12-18-2010, 02:57 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

thanks guys...fell 15 feet broken leg and all lig. have some damage...long recovery time....
Old 12-19-2010, 06:33 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by lovell
thanks guys...fell 15 feet broken leg and all lig. have some damage...long recovery time....

Damn bud,sorry to hear that.Not what I would call a good xmas gift!Hope ya get better soon man.Take Care!!
Old 12-19-2010, 06:34 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by HimotoRicer
HAHA! Let me show you how gay I am!! LOL!!! I know you want some of this. I am waiting for Brad to call or text me when he is ready for me to get it. He said about rebuilding it before he sells it to me. It will be E buggy. I will have that truggy ready also. Hey... I think all of the RC Cars are Jap Scrap except Traxxas and Associated!! LOL!! The himoter is gonna kick ass this upcomming season. I made a few small adjustments.

Give me another call turd munch I dont have ya digits!!!
Old 12-20-2010, 09:51 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO YOU ALL. WISHING YOU A HAPPY, HEALTHY NEWYEAR!

GARLAND, ROBIN & JACK
Old 12-20-2010, 01:24 PM
Tech Adept

Hey Big Jim...You have a PM!!!
Old 12-21-2010, 04:36 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by jlharing99
Hey Big Jim...You have a PM!!!

Hey Big Joe....No I dont,you must not have sent it right.There is nothing knew in my box since your last one!Maybe you werent logged in or something.
Old 12-21-2010, 05:22 AM
Tech Adept

Hey Big Joe....No I dont,you must not have sent it right.There is nothing knew in my box since your last one!Maybe you werent logged in or something.
Ok, tried again. If you don't get it call me. It's about yours Slash.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.