Search

ALTOONA RACEWAY FORUM

Search this Thread

Old 04-15-2010, 12:27 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 23 (100%+)

Originally Posted by gixxerman
I don't have any spare parts!
LMAO!!!!! Let me see, all yeah! I dont have any sct parts either Brent!!!!!LOL!
Old 04-15-2010, 12:51 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally Posted by PADIRTLMJUNKIE
LMAO!!!!! Let me see, all yeah! I dont have any sct parts either Brent!!!!!LOL!
ok listen you stingy pr*cks, you act like i never let u borrow things, which reminds me, Gixxerwoman, do u have my needle nose pliers that u broke about 2 years ago?
Old 04-15-2010, 05:04 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by NeverATiteLine
ok listen you stingy pr*cks, you act like i never let u borrow things, which reminds me, Gixxerwoman, do u have my needle nose pliers that u broke about 2 years ago?
Why yes NeverHaveAnySpareParts, I do! They are still in the original package in my basement. You'll have them the very next time I see you, however you'll need another longer pair to retreive them from your A$$!
Old 04-15-2010, 06:10 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 23 (100%+)

Why yes NeverHaveAnySpareParts!

Old 04-15-2010, 06:24 PM
OSR
Tech Fanatic

Default gixxer

What's up for tomorrow night. Talked to Ed, Jenn left him come to the phone as he was doing his chores. He says you guys are in ? let me know......pm or something.

McGhee
Old 04-15-2010, 07:24 PM
Tech Addict

Ok I guess this is like a feeler thread, as far as 1/10th scale MOD truck & buggy. Is there anyone out there interested at all? I know myself, Brian D, Ed, Brad and a few other have them, so why are we not racing them? Brad, Ed, Brian, how bout some input here...u guys willing to run some mod truck? There are several ppl out there that are asking me if MOd truck/buggy is gonna be run at altoona this year. The only response I can give them is "I'm game"

IMHO I think Altoona would grow and prosper more and faster if we would run more classes other then scale and SCT. Even at the elite race at bumps there was a lot of ppl speculating on what Altoona was going to run for classes this year.

So I guess basically what i am asking is does anyone other then myself want to run mod truck/buggy. Is the interest there and just not being expressed due to the "scale" hype or is there just no interest at all

Opinions please!
Old 04-16-2010, 03:55 AM
Tech Regular

I'm in for scale and my little one will run slash spec. Will there still be practice on Saturday? I should be able to come early and help finish up if necessary.
Old 04-16-2010, 06:26 AM
OSR
Tech Fanatic

Default Radio Needed

I need a good condition , used FM Radio and Receiver for my girlfriends son. I bought him a Ve8 and a Tekin system, but I don't have a radio or receiver.
Old 04-16-2010, 06:54 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by OSR
I need a good condition , used FM Radio and Receiver for my girlfriends son. I bought him a Ve8 and a Tekin system, but I don't have a radio or receiver.
I have a jr radio w/4 synthesized receivers, ive been using it for about 4 years, bought a new radio at motorama, give me a call we can work something out if u want it 381 6734
Old 04-16-2010, 07:24 AM
Tech Regular

I have a Futaba 3PK w/spektrum.
Old 04-16-2010, 12:04 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by NeverATiteLine
Ok I guess this is like a feeler thread, as far as 1/10th scale MOD truck & buggy. Is there anyone out there interested at all? I know myself, Brian D, Ed, Brad and a few other have them, so why are we not racing them? Brad, Ed, Brian, how bout some input here...u guys willing to run some mod truck? There are several ppl out there that are asking me if MOd truck/buggy is gonna be run at altoona this year. The only response I can give them is "I'm game"

IMHO I think Altoona would grow and prosper more and faster if we would run more classes other then scale and SCT. Even at the elite race at bumps there was a lot of ppl speculating on what Altoona was going to run for classes this year.

So I guess basically what i am asking is does anyone other then myself want to run mod truck/buggy. Is the interest there and just not being expressed due to the "scale" hype or is there just no interest at all

Opinions please!
Brent count me and mills in for mod truck and 4wd and i positive we can get some of the bumps guys there from all the talk this winter there. caint wait to get out there and start running.
Old 04-16-2010, 12:29 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 44 (100%+)

I have a mod buggy to run.no truck though. I would run the class if I knew there were guys to be there to run them.
Old 04-16-2010, 02:48 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by morris
I have a mod buggy to run.no truck though. I would run the class if I knew there were guys to be there to run them.
Don't worry you know we always have all our cars with us talk is some of the guys from pitstop could come up with mod buggy hopefully everything will pick up and we could run all three
Old 04-16-2010, 02:52 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 44 (100%+)

Originally Posted by brian roeder
Don't worry you know we always have all our cars with us talk is some of the guys from pitstop could come up with mod buggy hopefully everything will pick up and we could run all three
sounds good to me...
Old 04-16-2010, 03:20 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

Is the Test & Tune day still tomorrow? (Saturday) I'd like to come out, and I was just wondering. (Assuming weather permits)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.