Wiki Posts
Search

ALTOONA RACEWAY FORUM

Search this Thread

Old 07-14-2007, 09:01 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)
Default gearing

Anyone have a starting point for gearing a T4 with a stock motor.
I'll be out for the GRAND OPENING of the HARDING RACEWAY.

I'm going to bring the T4. And maybe the Nitro EDM. The T4 is ready but the EDM is not yet.

See you guys tommorrow.

Jeff
Old 07-15-2007, 05:39 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally Posted by jac9
Anyone have a starting point for gearing a T4 with a stock motor.
I'll be out for the GRAND OPENING of the HARDING RACEWAY.

I'm going to bring the T4. And maybe the Nitro EDM. The T4 is ready but the EDM is not yet.

See you guys tommorrow.

Jeff

Oval? Offorad Road Course? If off-road, go with an 18-19
Old 07-15-2007, 06:53 PM
Tech Apprentice

Can't wait to hear how Saxton Dirt Oval went! Post pix please

-Chris
www.luxgraphics.com
Old 07-15-2007, 07:00 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default Harding Raceway Inc

looks like this thing will be a go.... another 20 ton of perfect clay coming this week to add some slight banking and finish... anyone ionterested should talk to Cisney about tires and such.. we have dirt oval truck tires coming... stock motors... looks like Trucks and TT01 are where its at on oval... will try and get a few pics ...
Old 07-15-2007, 07:50 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

I wish I could have made it down to see the new oval but I couldnt get away today. If there are TT01s are involved, I'll be down to check it out for sure!
Old 07-16-2007, 11:49 AM
Tech Addict

Default oval

did anyone run anything nitro on the oval?? Sounds like a blast, im thinking EDM's, Late Models, Sprints, could get interesting
Old 07-16-2007, 02:32 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Greg , make sure nitro house dosen't rip ya twice !! I finally got my stuff the other day , checked my bank statement today and found they charged me twice . the guy said because it was sent back to them (because they screwed up the adress) the person that sent it back out charged it again too . For that they get eight flaming heads !!!
Old 07-16-2007, 05:53 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)
Default Pit Man

Does anyone want to spend three days at McCullough's this coming weekend and be my Pit Biiiaaatttccchhh. You supply your own food, beverage, and entertainment for the long days, I will be sooo nice and supply you with three days of transportation!!! Just Kidding!!!

Sam, I weighed my car and the radio side is a little over an 1 oz. heavier, is that true. That is with an 1100 battery an fuel. I tried a 2500 AA and it was something like 1.4 oz. heavier than an 1100. I am going to try .75 oz on the exhaust side on Friday to see the handling. I don't think my car or me could have been much better the last time I was down there.

C.R.
Old 07-16-2007, 05:56 PM
Tech Adept

Wo, eight flaming heads, you must be pi$$ed!!

I called Nitrohouse last week to see where my order was and they told me the did not ship because my credit card number is invalid. So, I gave them the right one and he told me my crap would ship out that day. Guess what??? I got a call from them today saying my credit card is invalid and I need to call them. What the????

I will call them tomorrow and who knows they may be getting eight flaming heads from me!

iCeNuTz
Old 07-16-2007, 06:58 PM
Tech Elite

CR, on Friday would you mind spending 10 minutes showing me how you balance 1/10 scale tires. I have the same balancer as you and modeling clay ready to go
Old 07-16-2007, 07:06 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by iCeNuTz
Wo, eight flaming heads, you must be pi$$ed!!

I called Nitrohouse last week to see where my order was and they told me the did not ship because my credit card number is invalid. So, I gave them the right one and he told me my crap would ship out that day. Guess what??? I got a call from them today saying my credit card is invalid and I need to call them. What the????

I will call them tomorrow and who knows they may be getting eight flaming heads from me!

iCeNuTz
The sad part about nitrohouse is that is Ofna's retail center, it is owned and operated by Ofna. I have had my run-ins with them in the past and it dosent get much better...here is a flamin head from me
Old 07-16-2007, 07:08 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by lovell
Does anyone want to spend three days at McCullough's this coming weekend and be my Pit Biiiaaatttccchhh. You supply your own food, beverage, and entertainment for the long days, I will be sooo nice and supply you with three days of transportation!!! Just Kidding!!!

Sam, I weighed my car and the radio side is a little over an 1 oz. heavier, is that true. That is with an 1100 battery an fuel. I tried a 2500 AA and it was something like 1.4 oz. heavier than an 1100. I am going to try .75 oz on the exhaust side on Friday to see the handling. I don't think my car or me could have been much better the last time I was down there.

C.R.
Not sure if you seen the posts on here in the 8ight thread but i see alot of guys are running LiPo's just to even out the weight from side to side
Old 07-16-2007, 07:14 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Dave, I will leave work at 12:00 and come straight to the track and I should get there around 3:30. I think I could spare may-be 4 minutes of my valuable time to assist you with just a slight fee! May-be you could get me a set of Double D's for my scale! Not a problem Dave.

C.R.
Old 07-16-2007, 07:17 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by lovell
Dave, I will leave work at 12:00 and come straight to the track and I should get there around 3:30. I think I could spare may-be 4 minutes of my valuable time to assist you with just a slight fee! May-be you could get me a set of Double D's for my scale! Not a problem Dave.

C.R.
OK, Ridgeway and I will be leaving around 4 so we'll be cutting it close

If not Friday, I'll see you Saturday. Good luck in Scale........You're gonna need it
Old 07-16-2007, 07:20 PM
Tech Regular

CR - My rear is pretty even from left to right but the front is about an oz different. That's with no fuel in the buggy and a 1400mah pack so I'd say it's pretty balanced after fuel. I was curious and just checked it with four 5lb kitchen scales about an hour ago.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.