Wiki Posts
Search

ALTOONA RACEWAY FORUM

Search this Thread

Old 05-28-2007, 06:19 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 44 (100%+)

Originally Posted by jallshouse
everything i wanted to sell is gone, i am holding onto the 007, gtx etc for carpet season
i here ya there.
i just found 2 chargers i want to get.but unfortunately i dont have the cash right this second.

so sell something i will...

c-ya around sometime.
Old 05-28-2007, 08:08 PM
Tech Apprentice

Default Flirting with disaster....

Ed,

The seems to be a very anonymous post about your driving skills on YouTube.

Whoever they are - they definatley seem to be impressed!

www.altoonaraceway.com

Last edited by Budweiser 8ight; 05-28-2007 at 08:28 PM.
Old 05-28-2007, 08:29 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

chuck ??? what comment ? was it subliminal ??
Old 05-28-2007, 08:35 PM
Tech Regular

O , That one . the #6 car will go down soon !!
Old 05-29-2007, 12:18 AM
Tech Master

Well, just back from Indy................No words can describe those cars, and what I saw over the weekend. Had a blast and did not want to come home!!!! Like the new forum and I'm glad I was able to keep my screen name. Track looks awesome, can't wait to run on it!!!!!!
Old 05-29-2007, 09:08 AM
Tech Rookie

Default lookin for Josh and a Losi 8ight

Hey all

I was talking to a couple of the guys at the track last thursday and they told me that Josh has a Losi 8ight he would like to sell, I would like to buy it, if you read this Josh or if anyone can contact him for me please drop me a line back at [email protected] and we can meet up either thursday nite or sunday afternoon at the track Thanx J.M.
Old 05-29-2007, 11:54 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

So far I've figured out who everbody is except for Pipester. It would be really helpfull if you just post your first name after your post until we get used to the new screen names.

- Ed
Old 05-29-2007, 12:33 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by nitrozombie
Hey all

I was talking to a couple of the guys at the track last thursday and they told me that Josh has a Losi 8ight he would like to sell, I would like to buy it, if you read this Josh or if anyone can contact him for me please drop me a line back at [email protected] and we can meet up either thursday nite or sunday afternoon at the track Thanx J.M.
as far as i know josh sold the buggy last week to some other dude.
at least thats what he told me anyways.

hope this helps out.

matt
Old 05-29-2007, 01:58 PM
Tech Regular

keep guessing Ed !
Old 05-29-2007, 03:56 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by pipester
keep guessing Ed !
guessing games.......
Old 05-29-2007, 05:49 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

Man, the track was fun-the new buggy too! I stayed till dark driving. Me and Keith are gonna hit up Thursday night-anyone else going? I'm getting a gallon of Soiltac to bring down and give to Doug and Chuck to try it out on a part of the track. The stuff is amazing. They spray the BMX track here with it and it stays perfect! Oh, and congrats Ed for the prestigious buggy victory

-Tom Stober
Old 05-29-2007, 05:54 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by nitrozombie
Hey all

I sold it last week in the classified section here. I wish I would have known sooner....would have rather passed on a good deal to a local person and not someone through the mail.

Sorry, Josh
Old 05-29-2007, 06:01 PM
Tech Adept

sweet Tom! I called the soiltac today, the rep and I estimated needing two drums of soiltac to treat our track once. one drum costs $500 and shipping for two drums to central pa was estimated at $400 so we're looking at $1400 dollars for an application. I'm certain the stuff is awesome, and I really can't wait to try it, but when it works and everyone is all over getting it done, I just want folks to know that it is a little salty. not trying to piss on the cheerios here, you guys know where I'm coming from.

If you are able to get a gallon that would be sweet, I'd consider dumping it into a tote of water and spraying down the racing line, but i think it would be best to get some rain and get a comple of guys out to tarp and roll the track before we put down any soiltac. The more compacted the soil the longer the treatment lasts. I know that is not the right ratio but for rc racing a little may go a long way?

I would be interested in knowing if Woodard ever has any extra or would ever be willing to sell us any at an affordable cost, that would rock, but I'm not sure they would be interested. How about for free advertising on www.altoonaraceway.com???

Again, Thanks Tom!!!!! you rock!

Awesome racing with you on Sunday! I hope you and Keith make it back for some more 1/8th action!

Fasteddie - again - that was the most fun I've had rc racing in a while, and I always have a blast! you handed me my a** and it was still fun!

this is the best smile ever -
Old 05-29-2007, 06:04 PM
Tech Adept

Pass the word, TRS has an awesome deal on a brand spankin turmoil rtr buggy, just ask for a price you'll be shocked!
Old 05-29-2007, 06:13 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by rallyebmx
Man, the track was fun-the new buggy too! I stayed till dark driving. Me and Keith are gonna hit up Thursday night-anyone else going? I'm getting a gallon of Soiltac to bring down and give to Doug and Chuck to try it out on a part of the track. The stuff is amazing. They spray the BMX track here with it and it stays perfect! Oh, and congrats Ed for the prestigious buggy victory

-Tom Stober
josh and i are thinking about coming down thursday for some tracktime, let me know if you are going for sure.....by the way the podium picture was hilarious

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.