Morris , pm
Old 03-18-2008, 11:29 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Old 03-19-2008, 02:05 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 44 (100%+)

jeremy,
got some good news for you.boyles is in the process as we speak.he is prolly getting a x-factory x5 4-wheel buggy with parts..so he is in fo sure.

im still working on my deal...
Old 03-19-2008, 07:04 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by morris
jeremy,
got some good news for you.boyles is in the process as we speak.he is prolly getting a x-factory x5 4-wheel buggy with parts..so he is in fo sure.

im still working on my deal...
awsome!! i am really looking forward to trying this out
Old 03-20-2008, 10:32 AM
Tech Regular

Are any of you guys going to McCullough's for the gas race on Saturday? I won't be running at Altoona at all this year due to the move to Saturday...unless there's some Sunday races.
Old 03-20-2008, 02:00 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by KARO
Are any of you guys going to McCullough's for the gas race on Saturday? I won't be running at Altoona at all this year due to the move to Saturday...unless there's some Sunday races.
Sammy, I just talked to Chuck and I think he is coming over with McGhee and a couple others! Please don't tell me you will not be able to make any of the races this summer! Who will I serenade my Burger King song to!?!? How's the GS, or are you back to Losi?
Old 03-21-2008, 04:58 AM
Tech Regular

Brad - Sounds good, no...still running the GS and just got the new CL-1 Advanced buggy last week. I'm not going to run the new buggy until later this year but put the new big bore shocks and a couple other improvements on the car I'm running. My car only has only been raced 4-5 weekends so I don't need a new car right now. I haven't been out to McCullough's in a couple months so I will try to get there early on Saturday for practice. I don't see myself going back to the Losi because I like this car more. Saturday at Altoona is not good for my schedule but I have someone near McCullough's that can watch the kids Saturday's. I will be going to some other tracks that run on Sunday but they're 2-3 hrs away.
Old 03-21-2008, 07:21 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by pipester
4woman , XO , XO .

Morris , pm
Brad - Sounds good, no...still running the GS and just got the new CL-1 Advanced buggy last week. I'm not going to run the new buggy until later this year but put the new big bore shocks and a couple other improvements on the car I'm running. My car only has only been raced 4-5 weekends so I don't need a new car right now. I haven't been out to McCullough's in a couple months so I will try to get there early on Saturday for practice. I don't see myself going back to the Losi because I like this car more. Saturday at Altoona is not good for my schedule but I have someone near McCullough's that can watch the kids Saturday's. I will be going to some other tracks that run on Sunday but they're 2-3 hrs away.

........Of all the crap that I come up with, I never thought of ForEWOMan! Good one Jummy!!!!

Sam it just will not be the same witout you there! I will make the first offer to "watch" your kids on Saturdays! I am now experienced in that field!
Old 03-21-2008, 07:25 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by iCeNuTz
Gixxerman, are you going with the stock 3mm thick sails or getting the 5mm upgrade kit?

Marshalling Mod Sailboat will be great on hot sunny days. Just be prepared to tread water for 2-4 hours. Yes, those SHORT 1/8 scale hour long mains are now SISSY like! Mod Sailboat is for the serious enduro rc racer!

Ed, rubbin is Sailboat racin, LOOK OUT!

iCeNuTz
I am getting all aluminum 4.5mm sails that someone we race with made. That source will remain disclosed until I see if they will work!

Lets get ready for some Mod Sailboat!!!!!!!!
Old 03-21-2008, 07:42 AM
Tech Regular

Brad - There's no way I could take them with me...I'd go nuts! Maybe next year my son can come race with me, he'll be six.
Old 03-21-2008, 09:00 AM
Tech Champion

Brad - There's no way I could take them with me...I'd go nuts! Maybe next year my son can come race with me, he'll be six.
sam,
the little that i have been bringing with me will also be 6.i shooting to get him into racing this summer with me.....it will be interseting thats for sure.
Old 03-21-2008, 09:47 AM
Tech Champion

so are you turing guys ready to do some more battle tonight?

im as ready as im going to get......lol
Old 03-21-2008, 10:31 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

My car is ready to go. I'm going to experiment with some slightly different set ups tonight. Im trying to find just a little more speed for next weekends last big carpet race.
Old 03-21-2008, 10:34 AM
Tech Regular

Mines been driving RC's for a couple years now and he's doing pretty good with them. I got him a Tamiya Lunchbox for Christmas and he drives it around inside the house without hitting anything. He has something I don't...throttle control.
Old 03-21-2008, 10:56 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Sam, I remember watching your kid drive last year at the off-road track and he seemed like a natural with the remote. I thought to myself you might have yourself some competition there someday.

Trust me on this, not all kids are 'down' with RC. If he's really into it, consider yourself lucky!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.