Community
Wiki Posts
Search

ALTOONA RACEWAY FORUM

Search this Thread

Old 11-25-2007, 09:16 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

not sure if you oval guys realize but adding turn to the oval is only gonna make it harder.... but im sure gerald wont have a problem with it...lol
Old 11-25-2007, 10:15 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Does anyone know where I can get 'wire hold down or routing clips' for 1/10 cars?

Thanks, C.R.
Old 11-26-2007, 04:39 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

CR - If you mean those tiny white clips with self adhesive tape on the back, I got some at Radio Shack.

Travis - The super clean racing we enjoyed for most of this season took a hiatus last Friday. I even uncharactaristically said something to Jeff while I was on the drivers stand, to which, I regret. (should have waited until after the race).

But it wasnt all bad. I want to thank Chuck for holding up after some contact with me in the horseshoe. When another driver displays that kind of sportsmanship it makes racing a lot more fun and is a great reminder for the rest of us to do the the same if it was the other way around.

Im another vote to change the Oval - But only if we can keep the track change to a minimum. I'll be at the track Wednesday to study our options.

Marsh - Good luck with the T4. When it comes to anything 1/10 scale, AE is almost impossible to beat. And even Morris himself mentioned to me that he might be interested in a TC5.
Old 11-26-2007, 06:23 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally Posted by gixxerman
don't you have your own forum?
Hey, just shut up you. Yeah that's right I said shut up!!!

And to answer your question, yes we have our own forum. We like to go around and hijack other forums. Muahahahaha!!!!!
Old 11-26-2007, 06:48 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 44 (100%+)

And even Morris himself mentioned to me that he might be interested in a TC5.[/QUOTE]

ed,
if the losi type-r car wasnt out hands down i would have gotten the tc5.
only because of parts support.but since losi came out with there new ride...well you know which way i went with that.......

i will try ae for oval though
Old 11-26-2007, 08:49 AM
Tech Elite

Brad, you sexy stud, just got off the phone with Norm, pink tapers are out of stock. I checked Losi Parts Warehouse and they are out of stock also. Checked A-Main and they are out of stock also. This happens every year
Old 11-26-2007, 11:41 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

D4Man - Congrads on making the Turkey Bowl podium and, ahhhh, nice rabbit ears dude!

http://www.mcculloughsrcracing.com/R...ults112407.htm
Old 11-26-2007, 11:49 AM
Tech Elite

Thanks Ed. I got lucky. Chambers' B44 (he ran with mod trucks but his third place finish didn't count) was on rails, Wolfson's motor wire came unsoldered. Sean laid down 4 or 5 sub 17 second laps in qualifiying!!!!
Old 11-26-2007, 02:18 PM
Tech Adept

I THINK THE OVAL TRACK IS DUE FOR A WIDER TRACK CHANGE!

You guys have it all wrong. The oval track should be set up first and then the road coarse should be set up around that for your minimal track change! You know you road coarse guys are all just oval wannabes who also sit around jamming on toy instruments being rock band wannabes. That is right McGee it has been a long time since we went a few rounds on this forum! Maybe you can get a blow up groupie if you already do not have one!. Keep dreaming!

iCeNuTz
Old 11-26-2007, 03:02 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

CR , I might be in for the mod truck points not sure yet , might be looking for a ride !
Old 11-26-2007, 03:20 PM
wyd
Tech Legend

Trader Rating: 51 (100%+)

Originally Posted by morris
And even Morris himself mentioned to me that he might be interested in a TC5.
ed,
if the losi type-r car wasnt out hands down i would have gotten the tc5.
only because of parts support.but since losi came out with there new ride...well you know which way i went with that.......

i will try ae for oval though[/QUOTE]MI3
Old 11-26-2007, 04:35 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by d4man
Hey, just shut up you. Yeah that's right I said shut up!!!

And to answer your question, yes we have our own forum. We like to go around and hijack other forums. Muahahahaha!!!!!

That's right Dave, let it all out now! I have printed out your smart remarks and will be reviewing them on my drive over there to race next time! You will pay and pay dearly! I will personaly see to it that you wish you had eyes in the back of your head, and the only thing you'll be worying about that particular raceday is my location!!!!!! WORD UP BEEYATCH GAME ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-26-2007, 04:44 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by fastestcat
Brad... it doesnt matter to me at all as long as it doesnt take 4 hours to change track over...

Eduardo.... did Daniel park me in the main or what?????
Originally Posted by fastestcat
not sure if you oval guys realize but adding turn to the oval is only gonna make it harder.... but im sure gerald wont have a problem with it...lol
Yeah Travis, I should have mentioned that! I completley agree with you on "timely manner" track change thing!!!! If it will not work this time maybe we could consider it if or when we change the road course again!

As far as more turns being harder that's not the case! It is tons easier to build motors and get a good set-up for a "flowing" track as opposed to what we run now! Last year with the bigger track there were alot more than 3 guys who had a chance to be competitive and run with Dan and Gerald!

New Oval 5
old oval 0
Old 11-26-2007, 05:27 PM
Tech Addict

im back, yeah i know how bad u all missed me.....anywho track change in oval is way over due. I also agree with the min. change so it dosent take forever to change the track
Old 11-26-2007, 05:33 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by NeverATiteLine
im back, yeah i know how bad u all missed me.....anywho track change in oval is way over due. I also agree with the min. change so it dosent take forever to change the track
NEW OVAL 6
OLD OVAL 0

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.