Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Marshalls Hilltop Hobbies raceway Pa.

Search this Thread

Old 08-28-2007, 06:23 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 4 (83%+)

hey jamie, do u know if ne1 is sellin a xray t2 007?
Old 08-28-2007, 06:26 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 87 (99%+)

well jammie if just been having a blast running offroad iv gone 2 a few different tracks running mod and still have a few more 2 hit befor this summer slips away iv also been playing the truggy game for a wile oh by the way i have a hotbodies lightning truggy for sale Pm me for details great price

hey ask mikey what ever happen 2 the tc4 he was supose 2 bring for my dad he cant race without it
Old 08-28-2007, 07:57 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by j_griffis90
hey jamie, do u know if ne1 is sellin a xray t2 007?
Nope. Sorry.
Old 08-28-2007, 08:27 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Dreamcatcher
Hey! Are you going to come up sunday?
Are you home alone tonight????How many posts this evening?????Will be up sunday...Yes...Why? Hope to be ready wit da nitro too.Chris is rattlin around about the 103GT's too.Want to chime in with my opinion on this winter.I'm not about to go out and spend 500.00 for 2 brushless systems.I will aquire(get them,Jamie)them over time,Less pain to the pocket.So,we,Kate and I,will be running brushed.I think it's too close and too expensive to get all to change.Next season,if all agree so,over time people can prepare(buy),absolutely no problem.If some want to run brushless stock with brushed,fine,as long as they are equivelant.I do,would like,to do the 19turn tho.Been wanting that for a couple of seasons now.Which is why I agree with lonely boy dreamweaver or whatever.Easy to do,same as stock(price and spec wise).If tho...the majority wants stock...we race!That's it.I will be practicing with both anyway.Mario.
Old 08-29-2007, 02:21 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by lotus1

Are you home alone tonight????How many posts this evening?????Will be up sunday...Yes...Why? Hope to be ready wit da nitro too.Chris is rattlin around about the 103GT's too.Want to chime in with my opinion on this winter.I'm not about to go out and spend 500.00 for 2 brushless systems.I will aquire(get them,Jamie)them over time,Less pain to the pocket.So,we,Kate and I,will be running brushed.I think it's too close and too expensive to get all to change.Next season,if all agree so,over time people can prepare(buy),absolutely no problem.If some want to run brushless stock with brushed,fine,as long as they are equivelant.I do,would like,to do the 19turn tho.Been wanting that for a couple of seasons now.Which is why I agree with lonely boy dreamweaver or whatever.Easy to do,same as stock(price and spec wise).If tho...the majority wants stock...we race!That's it.I will be practicing with both anyway.Mario.
The mind is the first thing to go. At least as you get older the important words are made easier like "AARRP" and so on. Yes my lotus flower, This is part of the wilting sage that you are in.
Old 08-29-2007, 06:15 AM
Tech Regular

I have to agree with Jaime & Mario we need one standard class for touring and the current class is fine.no 1) it keeps our start up cost down and no2) non locals coming for the first time already have what they need to race(except for the house motor).I would like to see a house 19t instead of a stock motor though.For the racers who want rubber tires,brushless motors and whatever by all means start a seperate class.There will probably be a increase of racers this season with the closing of two tracks in the area.
Old 08-29-2007, 06:26 AM
Tech Regular

On the subject of running brushless in the stock brushed class,there is a thread on this in electric onroad.I believe it is (brushless in the stock motor class) check it out.I think we should seperate the class especially with the sintered rotors.
Old 08-29-2007, 10:59 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 4 (83%+)

im up for anything..... personally i like the idea of 19t touring. lets make up our minds nd let bill know wat to order cause outdoor season is comn to an end nd everybody will be practicing wit there touring setups so lets all find out wat we want to do so we know how to setup for winter
Old 08-29-2007, 11:31 AM
Tech Master

Default ....

Bill said if it's 19turn He wants us to use the "house"motor..the ultrabird.He has them.Both them and the stock motors.Shouldn't be a problem.AND Jamie I am not in a wilting sage...it's a flowering dogwood.Who's old......OR???????I am going to practice with both BTW.Jamie when is the end of your season?The 30th or later?Later,Mario.
Old 08-29-2007, 12:23 PM
Suspended

well i guess i might have 2 brush up on my 19 turn as well just incase
Old 08-29-2007, 02:38 PM
Tech Regular

19t sounds good to me lets do it!
Old 08-29-2007, 06:32 PM
Suspended

ok we all shud run stock at the open house race and we can vote at the drivers meating there

Sound ok to everyone
Old 08-30-2007, 05:53 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

If the interest is to make the racing closer, I think that 19t might be a mistake. From my experience, the faster the cars are, the futher separated the results will be.
Of all the discussion, I would prefer foam, stock or brushless equivalent
Old 08-30-2007, 07:04 AM
Tech Master

Default ................

AHHHHHHHHHH JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZZZZZ!The interest is just kicking your ass.O.K.? Will it ever end??????????,I'm going to be serious now......Maybe Alex has the best idea,run stock and then when all are together,vote.I'm still gonna play with 19turn but,be ready for stock.This hit and miss on the forums get us nowhere unless we can get everyone to vote here.It is fun tho.,The MAIN thing for me is that we don't end up fracturing the class,we try to get everyone on the same page.The more the betterer.When I win the championship,I want it to be over the whole land not just a small parcell in the corner.This way I can look down at everyone not just a few. Tremble now..For I am coming...Stock or 19turn.Oh,sorry..whatever you guys want to do,I'm cool with that.Mario.
Old 08-30-2007, 04:04 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

alway something with the stock touring class, like a soap opera kinda. how about running 19 turn handout and 5 cells, i figured i might as well throw that in. basically we need every car in the same touring class not 4 in one and 8 in the other one then a few breaks in the day and you have a 3 and 6 a-mains.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.