Wiki Posts
Search

Marshalls Hilltop Hobbies raceway Pa.

Search this Thread

Old 05-23-2007, 04:34 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 30 (100%+)

Mario

I also have a 1/8 buggy, I will only run 2 classes, which 2 cars should I bring? Choices are 2WD electric truck, 4wd mod buggy, 1/8 buggy.
Old 05-23-2007, 06:44 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 87 (99%+)

2wd and 4wd leave the 1/8 home this time

i shud have a truggy shortly myself
Old 05-27-2007, 07:12 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)
Default Daaaamieeeee

You here? Did Gunnar get his yet.I got mine. Gonna do alot of building/testing before fall. TC5 of course.Looks sweeeeeet. Mario.
Old 05-27-2007, 07:59 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 24 (96%+)

Does Marshalls have a website? I'm going to be up in north eastern PA next weekend on business, and was thinking about coming by to try to run something, or off road sat/sunday. Whats the latest info on this track? Pictures/contact info/race or practice schedule?

Thanks
Old 05-27-2007, 08:57 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 87 (99%+)

marshallshilltophobbies.com
Old 05-28-2007, 05:13 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by lotus1
You here? Did Gunnar get his yet.I got mine. Gonna do alot of building/testing before fall. TC5 of course.Looks sweeeeeet. Mario.
I'm not sure, Guner has been so wrap up with the new Xray NT1 nitro touring, Thats all we've been talking about I almost bought it Friday. I had it in my hands (they have it at the shop down here) saying should I or shouldn't I, So I put it back on the counter and walked out. Good luck with yours, The car looks sweet!
Old 05-29-2007, 05:11 AM
Tech Master

Default FFFFTTTTT

Originally Posted by Dreamcatcher
I'm not sure, Guner has been so wrap up with the new Xray NT1 nitro touring, Thats all we've been talking about I almost bought it Friday. I had it in my hands (they have it at the shop down here) saying should I or shouldn't I, So I put it back on the counter and walked out. Good luck with yours, The car looks sweet!
Gas FFFTTTT. Built part of it so far.Very nice.Shocks are a bit of a pain.Not the usual team shocks. Not too sure of geometrys yet.That's next.Let ya know when I'm done.Mario.
Old 06-03-2007, 08:40 PM
Tech Master

Default woooooohoooooo

Ran the Tc5 today for a bit.Has to be the smoothest most balanced car I have ever driven. Especially with the box setup.A little tweakin here and there.........Car is awesome.Me likey very much..So does Kate.
Old 06-07-2007, 06:50 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 4 (83%+)

hey alex and mario i got a question for u. r u going to go to the sedan challenge race pn june 23rd nd 24th of this month. its in frederick maryland and its at hobbytown usa's paved road track. im goin down definately. i was just wondering if u or mario would go down. w/b it will be fun!!!!!!!
Old 06-07-2007, 06:59 PM
Tech Master

Default HHHMMMMM

Originally Posted by j_griffis90
hey alex and mario i got a question for u. r u going to go to the sedan challenge race pn june 23rd nd 24th of this month. its in frederick maryland and its at hobbytown usa's paved road track. im goin down definately. i was just wondering if u or mario would go down. w/b it will be fun!!!!!!!
Is it rubber or foam? Maybe....Might be a good test for the new TC5.Let me know..I'll try to find info too.Mario.
Old 06-08-2007, 02:12 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by j_griffis90
Aint that the dodo,Being That i'm having the one big trophy race this coming sunday With 3' trophies, door prizes, Etc. I'm Ready to close my track because of no racers and my fellow racers are willing to go to frederick maryland paved road track and won't come to my Track, which is 1 hour away Mine is 212" x 100 Paved so smooth you can run 1/12 scale mod and not scape the chassis.
Oh Well, Thats the R/C racers for ya.This Is why the local on road tracks go under. Right in there back yards and no local support. Sad, Have Fun Guys.
Old 06-08-2007, 04:49 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Prospeed has got a great facility.
Old 06-08-2007, 04:57 AM
Tech Regular

Aint that the dodo,Being That i'm having the one big trophy race this coming sunday With 3' trophies, door prizes, Etc. I'm Ready to close my track because of no racers and my fellow racers are willing to go to frederick maryland paved road track and won't come to my Track, which is 1 hour away Mine is 212" x 100 Paved so smooth you can run 1/12 scale mod and not scape the chassis.
Oh Well, Thats the R/C racers for ya.This Is why the local on road tracks go under. Right in there back yards and no local support. Sad, Have Fun Guys.
Amazing,I can't figure it outJaime I can't blame you for being pissed.C'mon guys give Jaime some support,you whined all winter about running rubber tires well here is your chance.SHOW THE LOVE!
Old 06-08-2007, 05:40 AM
Tech Master

Hey,I can understand Ya.Maybe if you posted here about your race we/I could have planned some support for you. Not breaking on you at all(for once).I just had no idea about your race until now.Go easy my friend.Is it 19T rubber,the electric class? Any other electric? Post fast so maybe people can change plans already made. I have a new TC just itching to see action and an F1.Mario.
Old 06-08-2007, 05:41 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by shamu
Amazing,I can't figure it outJaime I can't blame you for being pissed.C'mon guys give Jaime some support,you whined all winter about running rubber tires well here is your chance.SHOW THE LOVE!
Easy my friend...See above post.Mario.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.