Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Racing in Corona, CA.

Search this Thread

Old 03-21-2003, 10:47 PM
Tech Regular

Default The wiggles

That setup makes the car very unforgiving and very twitchy!
Old 03-23-2003, 07:52 PM
Tech Regular

Default Sorry !!

I just wanted to apologize for the technical difficulties we had today, and thank the many people who showed up (55 entries)! For those of you wondering, what happened... Well, Autoscore refused to setup heats! SOOOOO, we had a free practice day, and many people stayed until 5pm serving up some personal grudge matchs. Next race is April 6th (and we will race this time). We will fix the software problem or purchase JLAP or AMB's software... Thanks to all of you who helped setup, and offered great advice as to how to make things even better (bunjie cords!). Pictures will be up on the website (video soon as well) tomorrow!
p.s. tell a friend to show up on the 6th, now that the Airtronics race is over, lets shoot for 100 entries for our first offical race!
Old 03-23-2003, 08:34 PM
Tech Regular

Default Good but late

Well, the software problem is fixed! To bad it took B&B 8 hours to call me back! Any how, there is a patch for the problem that happened today! I should have it within the hour, per B&B, so things should be cool for the 6th!
Old 03-23-2003, 09:00 PM
Tech Elite

Default its all good

hey bro don't worry IT"S ALL GOOD. Even with the first day blues I think the majority of us had a fun day. did some fender rubbing and some bench racing. IT will get better next time. and I will be there oh ya
Old 03-24-2003, 07:24 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Talking Re: its all good

Originally posted by howard hudson
hey bro don't worry IT"S ALL GOOD. Even with the first day blues I think the majority of us had a fun day. did some fender rubbing and some bench racing. IT will get better next time. and I will be there oh ya
And just think about it at least over half of us stayed till 5:00 pm.. I think that lets you know that CORONA is a dialed track... Till next time ........
Old 03-24-2003, 07:00 PM
Tech Elite

Default Racing in Corona, CA.

Guys;

I gotto admit the Traction WAS GREAT. I was even able to use Yokomo 138G's for the first time since Ultimate Hobbies.
Other than the corners of some Boards sticking out in a few places, everything was great. (Especially the food)

BTW, Joseph DID eat 5 Burgers!!
Old 03-24-2003, 07:04 PM
Tech Elite

Default Re: Racing in Corona, CA.

Originally posted by popsracer
Guys;

BTW, Joseph DID eat 5 Burgers!!
He is a growing boy
Old 03-24-2003, 07:17 PM
Tech Elite

Default He is a growing boy

Are you kidding, we had to take the Front Door off the House just to squeeze Him in after Sunday.

And Growing and growing and growing and...........
Old 03-24-2003, 07:45 PM
Tech Regular

Default The fix

I recieved a great idea for fixing this problem, but you'll have to see it to understand. Warning, my sister plans to improve the quality of the food, i didn't give her much notice, so she was unhappy with the quality! So I guess someone is going to bust a gut! Also about traction, I will be adding a traction additive on the 6th...
Old 03-24-2003, 07:58 PM
Tech Elite

Default Re: The fix

Originally posted by ChrisCrash
I recieved a great idea for fixing this problem, but you'll have to see it to understand. Warning, my sister plans to improve the quality of the food, i didn't give her much notice, so she was unhappy with the quality! So I guess someone is going to bust a gut! Also about traction, I will be adding a traction additive on the 6th...
what was wrong with the food and what was wrong with the traction
Old 03-24-2003, 08:32 PM
Tech Regular

Default Perfection

My sister want to make sure she has, everything everyone wants, she want to offer a better end product for the price your paying, what that exactly mean, I don't know? I think the main issues were lettuce, tomatos, and mayo? She's wants you to get your monies worth. Traction was good but a thin layer of VHT in the driving line would help the novice guys, and make traction consistant through-out the course. I know you guys were hooked, but I am always looking to make things a little better. Once we get thing were we are all happy, the battle will begin to maintain that level. Hey I want Team Titus to be the best racing since the Ranch Pit (asphalt days). Our final destination is an indoor gas and electric on-road facility, with an outdoor off-road track.
Old 03-25-2003, 09:55 AM
Tech Elite

Default indoor gas and electric on-road facility, with an outdoor off-road track.

ChrisCrash;

Tell your Sis that the Quality of the Food was A+.
I think a GOOD sweeping with a Push Broom, then Blow off with the Leaf Blowers, is more than enough. The Surface has a nice course finish that offers great bite. Get ALL of the dust off and Foams should work great too.

Indoor Gas Track!! WOW!!
Old 03-25-2003, 10:23 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

C.C., you shouldn't worry too much about the food thingy...most racers don't go for the food. They worry more about the track like Poops said and the race directing.That is what will bring them back for more.
Old 03-25-2003, 11:46 AM
Tech Regular

Default Thanks

Thanks for the input, I'll tell my sister that things are just fine (maybe she'll stop stressing). I will bring a couple of push brooms on the 6th, and we'll make a determination of wether an additive is needed?
Old 03-25-2003, 07:54 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
sauce????

hey chris , I really don't think it's need'ed, there were so many people running diffrent tire's, that hooked up that gives a good indication of the tracksion. And I think everyone that ran has option's when it come's to which tire's work better than other's for there car's........... FOOD, we'll I have nothing to say except GOOOOOOD!!!!!!...take care...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.