Wiki Posts
Search

Racing in Corona, CA.

Search this Thread

Old 02-28-2003, 08:16 AM
Tech Elite

Default Racing in Corona, CA.

MB_racer;

Just let me stay in your backdraft and I'll be OK. (as long as you don't play James Bond again) I'm bringing a Fire Extingusher just in case.
Old 03-01-2003, 07:18 AM
Tech Elite

Default Re: Not Worried

Originally posted by ChrisCrash
I'm not worried about the trash talking, that's part of the fun. I just don't want to see people crying when my buddies start woopin booty. Its horrible to see grown men cry...
so your buddies are a bunch of bad a$$'s ? who are they name some names bro. you have got me so worried
Old 03-02-2003, 05:36 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Talking

Last edited by mb racer; 03-03-2003 at 12:03 AM.
Old 03-02-2003, 05:36 PM
Tech Elite

Talking buddies ????

Im sure your buddie's might be ready for some fun But can they Drive ??? and have any of them raced with us before??? ......I'm looking foward to driving some clean race's ,...And don't have time for the Hacking and crying when they get beat...
Old 03-03-2003, 09:55 PM
Tech Addict

Chriscrash- Hey just want to say glad to see you at HP in Riverside...how'd you end up doing??? well the gang and I are looking forward to giving your track a workout..........BTW Of the guys posting here....they don't cry or wine....... Just talk smack and well Pops Just Hacks!!
Old 03-04-2003, 09:37 AM
Tech Elite

Default All this from the KING of HACK

RTO;

A HACK! I don't think ANYONE has EVER called ME a Hack. Can YOU say the same ?

Chris Crash;

Nice to meet you at HP. See you in a couple of weeks.
Old 03-04-2003, 05:17 PM
Tech Regular

Default Loved it!

It was seriously cool meeting so many people who have seen this thread. I plan on making this race program top notch! Picked up a new PA system today, didn't want to sound like my buddies at HP who need new speakers! Only 2 pieces to the puzzle are missing, the driver stand (rain has delayed its building), and the Transponder! The seller has been continually out of town, and they say 2 transponders are down, so I need them fixed, which means I need the setup in hand right now! Hopefully by Saturday I will have it in hand and can get the stuff out for repair. It unfortunantly has to go to Austraila were there's a guy who converts the transponder batt's to NIMH for a sweet price! Otherwise I only have to paint the new trailor! Thanks for all the support! As for my race day, well... POOP I just built my Hardcore NTC3 and it's got some major bugs to work out. It will be worked out however, so I can secure my honor! As for the day great, meet all you great guys, got some good suggestions as to what things you'd like to see, and won a HPI RUSH kit!
Old 03-04-2003, 05:22 PM
Tech Regular

Default By the way...

I would expect alot of crying... All those Nitro fumes you get in your face as you follow me around the track is bound to bring water to your eyes! Oh, my Son reminds me that we don't ride in the cars, so I guess the tears must come from watching such a beautiful exibition of BUTT WOOPIN I'll be handing out!
Old 03-04-2003, 08:09 PM
Tech Elite

Default ChrisCrash;

My 8 yr old Son Races Nitro too. We're going to be there, so beware!
Old 03-04-2003, 08:31 PM
Tech Regular

Default Thanks

Thanks for reminding me, I am going to add a 10 and under FREE Class!!! "RUN WHAT YA BRUNG"
Old 03-04-2003, 08:55 PM
Tech Addict

HAHAA- Pops going to let you in a little secret, but first clean your ears, and sit down, and get some tissues from TITO!! The truth is everyone calls you THE BI- HACK.......... Because you hack in both NItro and Electric.............
Old 03-05-2003, 05:41 PM
Tech Elite

Talking HEY RTO !!!

Originally posted by rto997
HAHAA- Pops going to let you in a little secret, but first clean your ears, and sit down, and get some tissues from TITO!! The truth is everyone calls you THE BI- HACK.......... Because you hack in both NItro and Electric.............
thats some funny stuff....
Old 03-05-2003, 06:50 PM
Tech Elite

Default Re: By the way...

Originally posted by ChrisCrash
I would expect alot of crying... All those Nitro fumes you get in your face as you follow me around the track is bound to bring water to your eyes! Oh, my Son reminds me that we don't ride in the cars, so I guess the tears must come from watching such a beautiful exibition of BUTT WOOPIN I'll be handing out!

thats what I would like to see. who will be driving your car?
Old 03-05-2003, 08:12 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Can I run in the expert class...since everyone else just hacks?
Old 03-05-2003, 08:29 PM
Tech Elite

Default Pit-racer;

Originally posted by Pit-racer
Can I run in the expert class...since everyone else just hacks?
So what your saying is, that you're an EXPERT HACK You must have Graduated from the 'RTO School of Driving'.

MBracer:

After that comment, FOR SURE I'm bringing the Fire Extinguisher.

RTO666:

HAHAA- RTO, I'm going to let you in a little secret, but first clean your ears, and sit down, and get some tissues from TITO!! The truth is everyone calls you THE - HACK.......... Because you hack and hack and hack and hack and hack.............

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.